Solarian types

Whoam1

As in my chart the Moon in Leo dignifies the Sun, which is in foreground, marking the Sun as my second strongest planet. (With mercury in first and Jupiter/Pluto tied for third).

I don't understand the solar archetype (mostly listed as the hero). Or the overarching pure solar type [which in my case other than very loose Saturn contact my sun is untouched] maybe it us this lack of contact that may bump the Sun down to the third strongest planet in my chart, however maybe not.

Curious as to what a Solarian person traits are, what is their founding principles. Are any of you Solarian through dignity or angularity?

I can say the perhaps it denotes confidence and warmth in a person? Buy that's about all I got.

obsidianmineral

As in my chart the Moon in Leo dignifies the Sun, which is in foreground, marking the Sun as my second strongest planet. (With mercury in first and Jupiter/Pluto tied for third).

I don't understand the solar archetype (mostly listed as the hero). Or the overarching pure solar type [which in my case other than very loose Saturn contact my sun is untouched] maybe it us this lack of contact that may bump the Sun down to the third strongest planet in my chart, however maybe not.

Curious as to what a Solarian person traits are, what is their founding principles. Are any of you Solarian through dignity or angularity?

I can say the perhaps it denotes confidence and warmth in a person? Buy that's about all I got.

I definitely have a Sun focused chart and I what I have to say about it in respect to my personality is that I try to understand what's valuable in life and to stick to it. I accept that we, as humans, make mistakes and will never be perfect, but even so, we have the ability to become whatever we choose to be. I feel a deep sense of purpose and want to become a better person, and work everyday towards that goal. I am a solarian person I guess, astrologically speaking through having an Aries Sun in the 9th conjunct Jupiter and trining Pluto. I don't think it's strong through angularity though, but it still is in its house of joy. I have felt prideful at times, yes, but I have never tried to come off as haughty and quickly just brush any feeling that might resemble pride; instead I think of pride as something awful that probably will do you 50 times more bad than good. Being prideful makes you blind to opportunities for growth.

I try to judge most things using reason and logic. I think that most people don't achieve things because they get carried away by emotions. Most of the emotions that practically destroy your chances of becoming someone admirable come from the poor and irrational management we do of our emotions, that is to say, our attitude towards feeling or thinking. For example, our primitive instinct to overpower and defeat others to guarantee our success manifests through pride and selfishness. Our monkey brains provide us with the dopamine filled feeling of pride once we have proved how much better we are than others. Other feelings coming from that side of our brain are extreme guilt, pessimism, excessive optimism, disgust, anxiety, etc. That's why, I have come to the conclusion that instead of fighting these feelings desperately, one has to accept that their part of our DNA and then accept the fact that having felt a particular way does not shape who you are. So, in the end, you are not your feelings or thoughts. You are what you want to be. Constantly acting the way you want to be, eventually, will make that other irrational side of you catch on. Another thing I wanted to say about this is that self worth doesn't come from the particular aspects of someone's life. Self worth isn't kind of like an induction. You don't think "I am good at this therefore I am valuable!". That just leads to self punishment if you fail later. Self worth, instead, comes from deducing. Deduction tells you that every human is rational. Every human will fail and make mistakes, but has the ability to overcome anything. Therefore, I am valuable.

Maybe I'm speaking through the lenses of my own confirmation bias, but a Solar chart is focused on being who you were meant to be, rather than just adding a whole philosophical layer to it just to make it sound more complex than it really is.

Last edited:

Whoam1

Maybe I'm just not grown enough. But as a person born during the night [sometime between the beinging and end of civil twilight, maybe just before] I have always connected with the night time. Other than a loose Saturn-Sun-Moon trine (I'll give a trine 5 degrees max, so this isn't even in orb) and a mundane Sun square Eris [partile] I have no Sun aspects.

More on that is I don't know my birth time, I have the CoB with the time, however my father told me I was born when it was dark (my cert is set after sunrise lol) and that they didn't record my time of birth until after the nurse checked me out then the doctor left to fill get papers then he filled out everything and finally called the time. The rectified time now puts the sun at 10 degrees from an angle [which is loose]. If the actual time was a minute or two earlier I couldn't justify it well.

Then there is Eris, who I don't know what she does (seems to have chaos themes good and bad) even if you dint include the mundane aspect [<which was brought up by a professional who doesn't use mundane aspects with the natal aspects, but tells me it's too soon to write it off>] it is one degree away from my IC.

Mercury is probably angular, it's rising in my rectified chart, but it's in anti-dignity bc of my sag Sun, and it makes no luminary aspects. (I get all the bad mercury angular traits).

Then I have moon Jupiter which is included in my solar energy (baring a partile semi-square functions as a square). Also Moon Pluto who Pluto is my top planet [at least in terms of personality].

The nature if Pluto is wanting to be alone while from the sun types I've seen a centeredness as in they are at the center if everything, weither they like it or not. So it's split in direction in terms of what I want, some part of me dies like to be centered in the eye of the storm. Another wants me to be watching it from a distant place. Mercury [in Scorpio partile sextile to mars] angular speaks to my communication and my mental habits but not to my core, it's strong just less deep.

I'm wondering if it is Pluto in its endless exticential search for uninhibited unbiased authenticity or Eris who cuts through my ego and is like mercury in its expressive nature that causes these conflicts of intrest.

magnolia8

My boyfriend is triple fire: Leo sun, Leo ascendant, Aries moon.

He’s probably the most optimistic, strong- willed person I’ve ever met. Always talking about how fascinating life and “human beings” are. Whatever trials he face always “turn out for the best,” even if it’s just to teach him something about himself. In other words, he’s not fazed by distress or chaos. Interestingly, he, too, places tremendous value on logic (so he’s very strategic) but understands and accepts the irrationality of humankind. He’s a forward-thinker and very generous. He talks a lot about “codes” and acting on principles. He does stand out in a crowd; he’s very magnetic; men and women watch him.

What stands out most is his is confidence. It’s not arrogance, but a sincere belief that he can accomplish anything (he has a well-aspected 10th-house Saturn) and be the best person he can be.

Funnily enough, Aries is represented by the warrior and one of his grandfathers was, indeed, a warrior. I believe he may descend from a line of them, but don’t quote me on that one.

I’m a gloomy Leo. I just barely relate to my sun sign, so I find him fascinating.

Last edited: