Chart impressions please

My life so far has been filled with challenge after challenge but the interesting thing is that no matter what I attempt to try or learn I put in the work/effort and it seems to "come easy". The main problem, however, is that once the challenge has been achieved I easily become bored and ready to jump to the next thing.
This rings true with most aspects in my life except for love. In that case I am in for the long haul when I make that commitment and usually have been hurt when it concludes.

I wasn't sure of my exact birth time when I joined this forum but I now have been able to verify it. Could anyone please read my chart and give me any insights? I am pretty new to studying astrology so if you can break it down for me I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh. Been a busy day and just now logging back on. Sorry here is my chart. Thank you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 31

katydid

My life so far has been filled with challenge after challenge but the interesting thing is that no matter what I attempt to try or learn I put in the work/effort and it seems to "come easy". The main problem, however, is that once the challenge has been achieved I easily become bored and ready to jump to the next thing.
This rings true with most aspects in my life except for love. In that case I am in for the long haul when I make that commitment and usually have been hurt when it concludes.

I wasn't sure of my exact birth time when I joined this forum but I now have been able to verify it. Could anyone please read my chart and give me any insights? I am pretty new to studying astrology so if you can break it down for me I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

I can see how things can fall into place easily if you put in the work and effort. Your Sun, which represents your life force, and your energy field, has beautiful, free flowing aspects. Look at the lines connecting up to your Sun. They are blue, which represents flowing, lucky, positive energy connections.

Your Sun in Aquarius sextiles Saturn , sextiles Moon/Neptune and trines Uranus. So essentially, luck is often on your side. If you put in the work and effort, as indicated by your 10th house Sun, things will often go smoothly for you.

Mars, the ruler of your Aries rising chart, is in the 11th house in Pisces. I think that Mars, in opposition to Jupiter, might be one reason that you get easily bored and like to change things up so often.

Mars opposed Jupiter in Virgo can be a 'Jack of all trades, Master of None' kind of person. You may catch on to things really quickly and are a very fast learner. But you may not stay dedicated to any one thing long enough to fully conquer it?

As you mentioned, love relationships have not been as lucky for you as you might like. Look at the Venus symbol in your chart.

Look at the colored lines [aspects] connecting to your Venus, planet of love. Notice they are RED, not as much blue as your lucky Sun has.

Those are squares. You have Saturn square Venus, Uranus square Venus, Pluto square Venus.

Google the above aspects. Read about those aspects because they will help explain the circumstances surrounding your relationship history and how to improve it if need be.

I would also google 'Venus square Chiron'.

I like your Mercury a lot. Mercury is in Aquarius in the 11th , squaring Moon/Neptune, and quincunx Pluto. I think you have a whole different way of thinking, a unique point of view, unusual creative way of classifying things and people?

You might be a bit of an outlier, in terms of wanting to recreate society and improve the community in a transformational way.