Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 05-08-2019, 01:43 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 6,360
Re: Car fire ... who did that to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary9 View Post
Didn't I?
Tell me what am I doing wrong...
Ooops, i thought gemini888 had done one not yourself.

I can see it now.

__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 05-08-2019, 01:46 PM
Mary9 Mary9 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 31
Re: Car fire ... who did that to me?

Aha, ok
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 05-08-2019, 01:50 PM
Gemini888's Avatar
Gemini888 Gemini888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,544
Re: Car fire ... who did that to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary9 View Post
Tell me something, the men who ordered, was he also at that place when that happen? For example if it's his dad, then he was in his appartment in the same building...
With Saturn in 2H, I don't think so. He was probably at his place instead.


Quote:
I'm ambitious, in a good way . Yes.
I'm also very persuasive, and stubborn, that's why i'm trying to find the guilty one with all my power.
Just as I thought


The reason I asked this is because the SN is in Cap. A tendency to be overambitious with money. Your ambition may be good somewhere else, but not in this situation.


Quote:
I have one really important question: is police gonna find out who did & who ordered that? Are they gonna find proof?

Seems unlikely to me, with all the planet below the horizon. Or they may be able to (Jupiter in 1H as chart ruler), but they will either let it slide or only inform you (Jupiter square Neptune). Now if you want to be able to get the problem resolved you have to listen to the NN, take some compromising and work out the problem in the most compassionate way.
__________________
A birth chart is like a check board. Improve your position and you'll win.

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 05-08-2019, 01:51 PM
Mary9 Mary9 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 31
For police, at least to know who...



Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
With Saturn in 2H, I don't think so. He was probably at his place instead.
He lives at the same building.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
The reason I asked this is because the SN is in Cap. A tendency to be overambitious with money. Your ambition may be good somewhere else, but not in this situation.
This i didn't understand.
You mean the money i earn?
Because that's the only one i'm spending

Last edited by Mary9; 05-08-2019 at 01:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 05-08-2019, 01:59 PM
Gemini888's Avatar
Gemini888 Gemini888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,544
Re: Car fire ... who did that to me?

Yeah, the money you earn. Or it can be the things you hold dear. Is the dad furious because you are holding too tight onto your boyfriend?
__________________
A birth chart is like a check board. Improve your position and you'll win.

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 05-08-2019, 02:02 PM
Mary9 Mary9 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
Yeah, the money you earn. Or it can be the things you hold dear. Is the dad furious because you are holding too tight onto your boyfriend?
Maybe...
I don't know...
Honestly, what i think is that his dad is afraid that i'll spend their money ...

That doesn't have a reasonable background at all
, i'm earning since I was 18, I'm the owner of my own business, all our vacations are paid partly, when my boy didn't have job (before he started working with dad) I was the one who was giving him money... (but i guess dad doesn't know that)


Ofc I'm tight to his son, he should be the one. We should've get married in future.

At the begining of the year his dad said to one person not knowing that they know me good enough to tell me that while he is alive i'll not be his daughter in law.

Would my relationship chart be helpfull? Should i make it?

Edit:
Here it is. Better to give you all the things which can help.

Last edited by Mary9; 05-08-2019 at 02:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 05-08-2019, 02:23 PM
Gemini888's Avatar
Gemini888 Gemini888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,544
Re: Car fire ... who did that to me?

Maybe a synastry or a composite chart can help?
__________________
A birth chart is like a check board. Improve your position and you'll win.

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 05-08-2019, 02:29 PM
Mary9 Mary9 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 31
Re: Car fire ... who did that to me?



Here's synastry as well...
I'm libra

I forgot what is composit chart, so I don't know which option to choose: midpoint, ref.place?

Last edited by Mary9; 05-08-2019 at 02:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 05-08-2019, 02:55 PM
Gemini888's Avatar
Gemini888 Gemini888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,544
Re: Car fire ... who did that to me?

Is that the synastry chart of you and your boyfriend? I can see his Sun squaring your Venus and Pluto in 10H here. The Sun is his father and this looks like a power struggle for love and possession, and it bleeds into your professional life (10H). His Sun is also in 10H and the father is of high importance in his public life. Your SN also falls into his 4H, and the SN is in Leo. Do you think your boyfriend is a bit too attached to his family?


His Sun is in your 2H. The father is having an influence on your money and value.



That is just some things regarding the father. I don't go into your relationship with your boyfriend because seems like you are getting on fine with him.
__________________
A birth chart is like a check board. Improve your position and you'll win.

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 05-08-2019, 03:00 PM
Mary9 Mary9 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
Is that the synastry chart of you and your boyfriend? I can see his Sun squaring your Venus and Pluto in 10H here. The Sun is his father and this looks like a power struggle for love and possession, and it bleeds into your professional life (10H). His Sun is also in 10H and the father is of high importance in his public life. Your SN also falls into his 4H, and the SN is in Leo. Do you think your boyfriend is a bit too attached to his family?


His Sun is in your 2H. The father is having an influence on your money and value.



That is just some things regarding the father. I don't go into your relationship with your boyfriend because seems like you are getting on fine with him.

I think he is too attached to his father, also i think that he depends lot from him, and that his father controls him with his money.


Please go trough relationship, we broke up and i'm crushed.
Few days before the fire everything seemed like a fairy tale, we were so happy, and now... i think he hates me. I think he does everything not to be with me, he pushes me so much...
Before, we planned marriage in like 2 years, now we don't exist anymore...and each and every of our conversations ends with so dramatic fights caused by him.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 05-08-2019, 03:19 PM
Gemini888's Avatar
Gemini888 Gemini888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,544
Re: Car fire ... who did that to me?

Regarding your relationship with him...


I can see several conficts in personal placements here. His Sun squares your Venus, his Mars opposite your Venus, his Moon opposites your Sun, Mars and Merc. Did you guys have moments when someone suggested something and the other disagreed? Lots of mismatch in several personal aspects, from feeling to communication to sex preference. I think the reason why you were hooked to him and then the relationship burned so fast is because your Sun/Mars/Merc fall into his 5H. It sparked a burning love passion, but not necessarily a strong one. There is nothing in his 7H to support his commitment. At one point you guys were having hope because there is a grand trine with your Moon/Saturn and his Mars, and his Mars falls into your 4H. You were feeling like he was the one and I guess he was too. There was also his Jupiter on your 5H to boost. But then there was also his Chiron on your Des. It was the kill-joy of the passion. And beside, looked like the grand trine wasn't enough to negate all the conflicts you were having.


That, and your SN on his 4H may tell him that it was better to stick to his dad. So when the car incident happened he went back to daddy and cut tie with you.
__________________
A birth chart is like a check board. Improve your position and you'll win.

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Unread 05-08-2019, 03:23 PM
Mary9 Mary9 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 31
Re: Car fire ... who did that to me?



About sex, that never was a problem, or passion. But there's passion in everything, we love each other too much but when it comes to fight it also becomes too much... all the extremes...

Tell me, do you think it can be again relationship/marriage?

I really thought we were meant to have life&family together...

Last edited by Mary9; 05-08-2019 at 03:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Unread 05-08-2019, 03:36 PM
Gemini888's Avatar
Gemini888 Gemini888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,544
Re: Car fire ... who did that to me?

A relationship is a two-way street. You can't have a good relationship if you are the only one working for it. From what you are saying looks like he isn't willing to work out the differences.


You can call him again and ask him to reconcile. But if he doesn't listen then you need to accept that and let go.


Maybe that's what the 8H NN from earlier is trying to teach you: let go of what doesn't serve you in the long run.
__________________
A birth chart is like a check board. Improve your position and you'll win.

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Unread 05-08-2019, 03:46 PM
Mary9 Mary9 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 31
Re: Car fire ... who did that to me?

Now, no he is not...
After this he became different, affraid, pushy...
But he wants to be in comunication with me, and if we can continue seeing (in some, whatever way, when he says we were best friends for 5 years i become angry, even though that's true but i don't wanna be friends with hi....), so he can realise what he wants... Because now he is not sure.
I'm like 'if you're not sure you want me- I don't want you'.
I'm sure that if he would hear that (for example ) I have somebody- that would be messy.

The thing is that according to my natal, he should be the one.

It's so important to find out who did the car fire, i think everything would be calmer after it. :/
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Unread 05-08-2019, 04:09 PM
Gemini888's Avatar
Gemini888 Gemini888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,544
Re: Car fire ... who did that to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary9 View Post
The thing is that according to my natal, he should be the one.
What natal? Or are you talking about Sun sign? Sun sign is just a small part of your personality and checking compability with Sun sign is the most inaccurate thing someone can do.


The more I think about it, the more I believe the dad is the one behind the incident. And if it's really him then I don't think everything will be calmer from here. The dad is already trying to separate you. Even if you manage to bring him out, he will find another way to ruin your relationship again. If he is capable of hiring a pair of men to do some dirty work for him and sleeps well at night then what else do you think he will do to you? Your only chance against him is to somehow convince your boyfriend to move away with you somewhere far far away and cut contact with the dad.
__________________
A birth chart is like a check board. Improve your position and you'll win.

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Unread 05-08-2019, 04:14 PM
Mary9 Mary9 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 31
Re: Car fire ... who did that to me?

I thought about my birth chart, his as well... and all the transits happended the day we met ...


Well, you know if it's true that is dad (and if i get the proof), that changes everything...
I know what i would do if that for example my dad did to him, but we'll see what he will do.

The important thing is to have proof and that's hard.

You know, maybe the fact that his dad was capable of doing that- ruins all the things he said about me, so everything becomes good then.

Last edited by Mary9; 05-08-2019 at 04:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Unread 05-08-2019, 05:51 PM
Cypocryphy's Avatar
Cypocryphy Cypocryphy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Three Sheets to the West
Posts: 1,592
Re: Car fire ... who did that to me?

Hey Mary! So let me just get this straight while I'm in a good state (receiving mode)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary9 View Post
I haven't visited this forum for a really long time, basically i lost all my astrology knowledge due to unusing it...

I have two really important questions, but as i know it can't be asked at the same time, so I'm choosing this one...
I don't even know in which section to put it...
A bit more than two months ago, somebody put my car on fire...
I wan't to know WHO (ordered, because we have on camera two man doing it, but anyway all I want to know is who paid someone to do that) and why...
Quote:
Please, help me find out.
Since that moment everything in my life's been destroyed... My relationship (lived together) fell apart, i basically don't recognise myself anymore...
Somebody made something really bad to me, that's pure evil, and till today I don't know who.
Okay. So here I see that:

(1) somebody set your car on fire. I don't know if there were a string of arson attempts on multiple vehicles but it sounds like this is just you that it was being done to. You alone. If that's so, then it's to scare you and to get you to stop talking. Or to stop something that you were doing. That's what I get. Does that resonate with you?

(2) In your reply you make it sound as if you are still together with your boyfriend, but when you posted the chart you used the past tense which says that you don't live together anymore and that the relationship has "fallen apart." Now it's very possible that I logically assumed you were separated, but you are saying you are still together? But you don't live together anymore? Why is that? that would help.

Because this chart does show that you know these people and that they are close to you, related in some way. That sounds like what you are saying as you point to the father of your boyfriend.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary9 View Post
This wins!
I have headaches for more than 2 months
Sorry to hear that

Quote:
So, let me start from here...
First of all thank you dear Cypocryphy for your reply...
It means a world to me...
As I told already this is now the most important thing for me...
Also, I guess the chart is quite interesting, because the event is completely unusual, this is rare thing to happen.
Yeah. It sounds like it.

Quote:
I wouldn't say HE hired, I know that he loves me, but what I thought is that somebody did this for a reason- to separate us...
Okay. Let's pause right here. He loves you but you are now separated. If you loves you then why are you separated? I'm not asking this to be facetious but just for clarity so things make sense to me. It's possible he still loves you very much but if he does and you were living together, then it seems very strange to me that someone who loves you would separate. Do you see where I am coming from? Things have to make sense to me and when they don't then I see something there.

Quote:
One person (his dad) hates me for unknown reason, and tried for sooo many times to destroy our relationship in different ways, unsuccessfull, so this might be the winning way.
Okay. Not your boyfriend but you suspect the father of your ex-boyfriend. So that kind of confirms that this is "in the family" and that you know these people. Why does the father hate you? I suppose I could look at the chart. And why I said from another country I meant someone with a different race/ethnic/religious background. That's what I mean specifically. Does this resonate with you?

Quote:
Why I'm so suspicious- after this, his dad said sooo many untrue stuff about me, my family... My boy (ex, whatever) believes in those stuff...
Okay. So he said untrue stuff about you. I know this is personal but maybe we can find out what's going on here. Why would your boyfriend's father hate you (or ex-boyfriend since you split and don't live together?) What gripe does he have against you?

Quote:
The investigation is still on, but the police totally put aside my family, and thinks that this is close to his family... That it's for them some kind of note but trough me.
Yeah. I didn't think it was your family so I apologize about that. I thought you were married for some reason and that his family was your family in a sense.

Quote:
My boy, and his family refuses to believe in that, and they're categotically saying that they don't have any problem, or money problems, or whatever...
That is also SO suspissious to me. Honestly.
So you do believe that money is an issue? With his side of the family? Why are you so suspicious of this? The chart is saying that money and/or drugs (maybe weapons) are involved.

Quote:
It would be so bad, and really sick that this is done by his family member, but maybe they have some money debt which they don't want to tell me...
It seems that they don't want you to be involved with them and want to keep you out and quiet. That's what it seems like if you are the only one attacked.

Quote:
You say I know the person... Can you go closer to it?
Is there a way to describe him/her? Phisically? The connection to us (him or me)?
What he looks like? I suppose ... sure. But it sounds like the father is involved and I said that you were simply because you are so close to the situation. Maybe you don't know a thing and have no involvement but what is the father saying and what made you have this split with your boyfriend? And how is your life falling apart? I don't want to go down a rabbit hole but I also feel that were not being given a complete picture here.

Quote:
by this you mean if he is from another country etc.? nope. he is not. The same city.
No, I'm saying different race/ethnic/religious background. Is that true? You sound like you are from another country. What country are you from?

Quote:
Can you say something more about this? So, I'll see the persone who did this to me this week...?
Yeah. I can try. I'll do my best, by the end of the week. Some things have happened to me that need my immediate attention but I felt compelled to respond to this as it was first in my email and seems I was wrong (or right?) about some/a lot? I don't know .... Anyway, I'll try.

Quote:
Is there a way to see WHEN i had contact with that person? Before or after the accident... Maybe this would help me a lot.
Yeah. Your boyfriend and son's father. That who I saw you seeing very soon. I don't know about the others.


Quote:
Of this I'm so affraid, it's creepy.
I agree. It doesn't add up at the moment.

Quote:
drugs money?
both me and my partner are coming from a normal family, not connected to any sort of crime...
Can that money be the money guys who did the fire got from a person who hired them?
People don't do anything for no reason. I mean there's always a reason, from "for kicks" to "lets scare her so she stays out and doesn't talk" to "we're going to punish her for such and such" etc.

Quote:
from this i can see it can be the fact that someone bought drugs but didn't pay, right? I really don't use that stuff...
But then It can't be a family member...
Yeah. If not you then a family member. Sounds like your boyfriend's dad's side. But you say they have no involvement with this stuff?

Quote:
I don't. He shouldn't be owing also, but maybe there's something I don't know.
Maybe. But then why would they burn your car up. (1) is definitely to scare you and (2) to get you to keep quiet. Maybe they thought it was your boyfriend's car? But why did he break-up and move out?

Quote:
The most surprisingly reaction is that he gets so angry whenever there's a moment that somehow this is connected to him...
That's interesting!!

Quote:
Even now when we are not in the best relation, when we 'try' to speak about us, he begin again that story about me thinking that he is maybe related, and that just my car was more available for this (that's the true fact, his was in the garage, mine on the street, that's the building where i was living with him, and his dad lives there, too... )

Ah ha! Okay. I see. Let me go back to the chart and see ... that's interesting and I thought it was possible that he was the true target. I see the perpetrators being different ethnic/racial/religious background.

Quote:
I didn't understand this... my role
Okay. Yeah. Me too!

Also this I didn't understand



you can't imagine how people can be cruell


Quote:
You know what, since his (my boy, ex, however you see it) reaction is so bad, maybe it can be ordered by him as a reason for break up? How crazy that would be :shocked:
That was my sense in the beginning

Quote:
Btw, would it be helpfull to make horary about our relationship/breakup?
Yeah. That would be. What country are you from? You could do a horary on that! It would be more specific. But the chart you cast should help identify what's going on. You can put it on the other forum as suggested, too. See what comes up. Because right now, I don't want to let go of my first impressions. Sorry to implicate you in this. I just could see you were very close to what's going on so I assumed you knew something but it could have been that the car was mistaken for your boyfriends. I'll have to go back. I like this as it's a mystery. I'll check the event chart when I have time.

But when you have time, it'd be awesome if you could answer some of my questions. Right now ... hmmm .... let me see. You have coordinates ... looks like you are from Serbia?
__________________
"The mind suitable for foreknowledge obtains the truth more than the one practicing the art the most."
Ptolemy (Centiloquy)

Last edited by Cypocryphy; 05-08-2019 at 06:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Unread 05-09-2019, 12:06 AM
Mary9 Mary9 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 31
Re: Car fire ... who did that to me?

Yup, you guessed it ! 😊

Huh, so many things to reply, i don't know where to start...

I put already our relationship horary, also the synastry...

I'll start with why his dad hates me, I know it sounds like i'm not honest but I really don't know. I would like to know.
He never said anything directly to me (that would be awsome, then I could ask him about his problem with me), but he said that to other people (including my boy* ) a lot of times... I think his main problem is that his son is easy to play with (as a toy) and I'm not... When I was doing modeling he had the opinion about me aa being almost a prostitute (for God sake), he is sooooo afraid about me spending their money (like I'm some poor girl who wants it), whenever my boy and I have fight he is telling you don't need her, leave her, she is this, she is that, especially since he started living in the same building (one floor lower so he can hear us), we have the same cleaning lady (she says to me sometimes about his behavior), few months before car accident he said to a friends sister (not knowing that she'll tell me) that while he is alive i won't be his daughter in low (can you imagine my feeling when i heared that- i don't even know WHY he hates me so much)... Last year he brought a girl to be with my boy on terace (cousin of friend) he said let me call Mary to be with us "No, be with her alone this time" (really??? You assume how I know, my boy definetely tells me everything , also that's how I know that dad is filling his head with me being "bad").

I already wrote that before this car i had some old one, which he hated, he was telling that he is so ashamed of the car i'm driving .
His (second ) wife, (now ex, she left him too) asked him why he doesn't buy me a car since he is so ashamed - he bought it to first daughter in low... He said that I didn't gave him a grandchild (I'm not even married, also I wouldn't take that car, I'm just telling you to have more infos about situation)... One time she said to him C'mon you know that they're gonna get married, why you can't love her, she is so nice... He just said "never".

If it's him, am asking you HOW to get the proof?? That's so hard...

*about my boy
When that happened first two days he was normal, third he got so i don't have explanation- affraid, angry, stressed about all the stuff... we were fighting , he didn't have empathy for me, he even called my mom to come to pick me up because we were fighting a lot... He said that i'm safer at my house, since there is my family, and that that is my family's problem to be solved (that's our guilt, when police asked do we have some problem we said one- it was legal problem with one family- long story short they went trough polygraph- nothing on them)...
(From the start they are telling they have nothing to be affraid of)
So since then I'm with my family, he was wisiting... After like 3 weeks I started going back there and sleeping... He was all the time with his friends (the connected story is that recently all of his friends became single, so you know men), he was coming back home to sleep, I became unhappy, I told him, he said he is under pressure, that I'm so negative (can you imagine what happened to me, I watched my car set on fire and it's so strange that I'm under stress , I haven't left home for a weeks because I was affraid -but the worst part was I didn't know who should I be affraid off...)... basically he needs space from me to figure what he wants.
For a month we haven't seen each other, He wanted but I didn't , after that we have, but he is still in the same mood, he still needs time to think about this, this, this & what kind of family are we since we got somobody put our car on fire (The fun fact was that the key moment or the blow moment was when the agent told me to come with him to police, and told him that there are no evidence to my side, that this was something on his, or his family's and if they can help with infos did they have some fights, debt or whatever similar).
Current situation: my stuff are still at the appartment, but packed, he didn't let me take them out, but he doesn't know if he wants to be with me, he needs time, he feels good alone, but if we can stay in touch and see each other since he doesn't know exactly what he wants. OMG
On Sunday I saw his father , he knocked to cars door(boy and i were together,because I went to talk)- he was like what's up, what's new all happy - I guess he was happy that I was sad since I cried literally 2 mins before)

So that's the story about boy, ex, or whatever.



About guys who did that being different race, ethnick, religious- that's possible, usually people hire somebody close to crime stuff...

So to get back to car... I had that car for just a few months, and yes my boy was driving it sometimes, yes... mine was always more available and easier for short drives, it's almost the same car , just different color...

Honestly, I didn't have anyone to stop me talking about anything (I mean not that I know)...
Shouldn't those stuff come with a note? Like you get call or note why that happen, so you know...

About the question what is the father saying (i guess about the car) let me tell you something HE was THE ONLY person who didn't go out from the building when that happened...EVERYBODY got out, not him. Even his wife (ex now) for like half an hour, BUT NOT HIM. Police stayed there all night... they were also at the appartment with me 'till morning. He is the only one who didn't show up... Do you really hate me that much or are you happy?
Two days after I saw him normaly walking with his wife & child and he was like "what are you doing" (I am confused)...
I won't tell you that he at least ONE time called me to see how I'm doing because he didn't , not once.
On the other side boy's mom (who lives alone for a few years ) did for several times, and called my mom also.

About drug stuff, I don't know really... Maybe sombeody is using, maybe some friends of my boy are... I don't know... especcially about wepons. That's too much for me, honestly.

About debts , you know they have family complany, maybe they have some debts, maybe this was revenge, maybe somebody thought that they bought me a car, or that it's their new car...
I don't know.


I hope I helped with claring the relations between all of us.


I'm glad you like my mistery case
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mary9 For This Useful Post:
Cypocryphy (05-09-2019)
  #44  
Unread 05-09-2019, 07:33 PM
Cypocryphy's Avatar
Cypocryphy Cypocryphy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Three Sheets to the West
Posts: 1,592
Re: Car fire ... who did that to me?

Hello Mary:

First, you have excellent English. Did you study abroad, in England or the US? How did you come to have such wonderful English?

I'm substituting the use of "my boy" with "my man," as that makes more sense.

Looking from the chart, you definitely know who these people are that set fire to your car. With ruling the 12th house as well, this is directly related to you. is moving into your 7th house of open enemies and can be considered there now, too. With both and aspecting your significator, , the former planets both being retrograde, this is something from your past that is coming back to haunt you. The relationship with your partner seems to be over for the most part as I sense attraction as opposed to true love. However, that might be out of the scope of this question, but if we look at all the players in this story, that seems to be the story here.

So to help you understand, you've told your man about your past and past relationships over time. He in turn has told his father. Your past is why his father dislikes you so much because there seems to be a criminal/dangerous element to your past in his mind. You know the truth of this. So the father dislikes you because he feels that you will bring his son down or bring harm to him (and the family)

The reason for your man's sudden change in attitude is directly related to the car burning. It was your car that was targeted. Make no mistake about that. And that in turn scared the hell out of your man because it made him realize that something but your past is done. So he told you to leave as soon as possible, worried for the welfare of his son and family. The father did not go out because he wants no involvement. It was out of fear that he remained inside.

So, since the fire of the car, this is what has transpired and this is the reason why. You have been deemed a danger to his family, so he wants you to go, but seems to have a hard time saying good-bye it seems.

The is void of course, which does not mean that nothing will happen here. Things are going to happen and it will be very difficult for you, as you are already experiencing. Whoever did this to your car will be back it seems in no less than 2 weeks. (I'm stretching it out a bit but at that point I see that you'll learn the identity of those who burned your car.)

He does care for you but the safety of his family is paramount, and with the arson with your car taking place, he has made the decision that his family is not safe with you around.

So that is why this has all happened. The culprits seem to suggest people you know, secret enemies but also issues related to the 6th house, so seems to suggest both past career (modeling) and those you worked for as is located in the 6th house moving into the 7th house. I actually think it is better to read in the 6th house than in the 7th at this moment.

Let me just make the net bigger. You should know who did this in about a period of a month. No later than that. But it definitely seems to be someone from your past with ruling and also aspecting. I would be concerned for your well-being and not take this arson lightly. Try to find some resolution to this.
__________________
"The mind suitable for foreknowledge obtains the truth more than the one practicing the art the most."
Ptolemy (Centiloquy)
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Unread 05-09-2019, 09:26 PM
Cypocryphy's Avatar
Cypocryphy Cypocryphy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Three Sheets to the West
Posts: 1,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypocryphy View Post
Hello Mary:

First, you have excellent English. Did you study abroad, in England or the US? How did you come to have such wonderful English?

I'm substituting the use of "my boy" with "my man," as that makes more sense.

Looking from the chart, you definitely know who these people are that set fire to your car. With ruling the 12th house as well, this is directly related to you. is moving into your 7th house of open enemies and can be considered there now, too. With both and aspecting your significator, , the former planets both being retrograde, this is something from your past that is coming back to haunt you. The relationship with your partner seems to be over for the most part as I sense attraction as opposed to true love. However, that might be out of the scope of this question, but if we look at all the players in this story, that seems to be the story here.

So to help you understand, you've told your man about your past and past relationships over time. He in turn has told his father. Your past is why his father dislikes you so much because there seems to be a criminal/dangerous element to your past in his mind. You know the truth of this. So the father dislikes you because he feels that you will bring his son down or bring harm to him (and the family)

The reason for your man's sudden change in attitude is directly related to the car burning. It was your car that was targeted. Make no mistake about that. And that in turn scared the hell out of your man because it made him realize that something but your past is done. So he told you to leave as soon as possible, worried for the welfare of his son and family. The father did not go out because he wants no involvement. It was out of fear that he remained inside.

So, since the fire of the car, this is what has transpired and this is the reason why. You have been deemed a danger to his family, so he wants you to go, but seems to have a hard time saying good-bye it seems.

The is void of course, which does not mean that nothing will happen here. Things are going to happen and it will be very difficult for you, as you are already experiencing. Whoever did this to your car will be back it seems in no less than 2 weeks. (I'm stretching it out a bit but at that point I see that you'll learn the identity of those who burned your car.)

He does care for you but the safety of his family is paramount, and with the arson with your car taking place, he has made the decision that his family is not safe with you around.

So that is why this has all happened. The culprits seem to suggest people you know, secret enemies but also issues related to the 6th house, so seems to suggest both past career (modeling) and those you worked for as is located in the 6th house moving into the 7th house. I actually think it is better to read in the 6th house than in the 7th at this moment.

Let me just make the net bigger. You should know who did this in about a period of a month. No later than that. But it definitely seems to be someone from your past with ruling and also aspecting. I would be concerned for your well-being and not take this arson lightly. Try to find some resolution to this.
I forgot to mention that if you turn the chart to make your secret enemies the first house,, you will find that is in the 10th house. This points to your profession or past profession perhaps. So the perpetrators are related to this.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Unread 05-10-2019, 12:08 AM
Mary9 Mary9 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 31
Re: Car fire ... who did that to me?

Sorry for not replying earlier, I didn't feel good.
We had talk about not having contact at all for a month, so We can figure what We really want... Tmrw I'm giving the key back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypocryphy View Post
First, you have excellent English. Did you study abroad, in England or the US? How did you come to have such wonderful English?
Thank you!
No, I didn't study abroad... Honestly , I started learning it in kindergarten, but I'm really good with languages. We have in schools English classes, but I did classes beside regular schools... There is one really good Cambridge licensed private English school, so I went to English lessons for I don't know how many years.
I'm proud of it, too... I remember that in London nobody could guess where I am from, because I have no accent at all.

Quote:
I'm substituting the use of "my boy" with "my man," as that makes more sense.
Ok, fair.

Quote:
Looking from the chart, you definitely know who these people are that set fire to your car.
Tell me something, can You see some women involved?

Quote:
So to help you understand, you've told your man about your past and past relationships over time. He in turn has told his father. Your past is why his father dislikes you so much because there seems to be a criminal/dangerous element to your past in his mind. You know the truth of this. So the father dislikes you because he feels that you will bring his son down or bring harm to him (and the family)
I never had anything to anyone close to criminal, I have just a few ex-es. The truth is that my man (I'll call him the same) knows one of my ex-es (the most important one besides him), maybe that's the reason, but He is definetely not doing anything illegal.

Quote:
The reason for your man's sudden change in attitude is directly related to the car burning.
This is so true! Except He doesn't want to admit.

Quote:
And that in turn scared the hell out of your man because it made him realize that something but your past is done. So he told you to leave as soon as possible, worried for the welfare of his son and family.
What do you mean by this? He doesn't have a child.
Or you thought his dad and son (my man)?

I know everything changed, but like COMPLETELY after 2 days after accident... That's so bad... I didn't deserved that. I wouldn't have the same reaction, or would my family.

Quote:
It was out of fear that he remained inside.
Fear of accident or fear of connecting to the accident ?

Quote:
So, since the fire of the car, this is what has transpired and this is the reason why. You have been deemed a danger to his family, so he wants you to go, but seems to have a hard time saying good-bye it seems.
Yup, He does.
So nothing with this many years, one car accident (I know it's not the normal one, but still) and everything dissapears.

Quote:
Whoever did this to your car will be back it seems in no less than 2 weeks. (I'm stretching it out a bit but at that point I see that you'll learn the identity of those who burned your car.)
What do you mean by this? Am I in danger? Is anything more gonna happen to me?

Are they gonna be punished for the crime? Is it coming to police, trial?

Quote:
So that is why this has all happened. The culprits seem to suggest people you know, secret enemies but also issues related to the 6th house, so seems to suggest both past career (modeling) and those you worked for as is located in the 6th house moving into the 7th house. I actually think it is better to read in the 6th house than in the 7th at this moment.
Trust me that I can't think about anyone who I worked with that could do this... I should have fight or similar with someone to 'cause this reaction. That's why I'm soo confused...

Quote:
I forgot to mention that if you turn the chart to make your secret enemies the first house,, you will find that is in the 10th house. This points to your profession or past profession perhaps. So the perpetrators are related to this.
Honestly, I have no idea at all... I'm trying to realize, but I'm not getting anywhere... I' m so confused.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Unread 05-10-2019, 12:31 AM
Cypocryphy's Avatar
Cypocryphy Cypocryphy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Three Sheets to the West
Posts: 1,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary9 View Post
Sorry for not replying earlier, I didn't feel good.
We had talk about not having contact at all for a month, so We can figure what We really want... Tmrw I'm giving the key back


Thank you!
No, I didn't study abroad... Honestly , I started learning it in kindergarten, but I'm really good with languages. We have in schools English classes, but I did classes beside regular schools... There is one really good Cambridge licensed private English school, so I went to English lessons for I don't know how many years.
I'm proud of it, too... I remember that in London nobody could guess where I am from, because I have no accent at all.

Ok, fair.

Tell me something, can You see some women involved?

I never had anything to anyone close to criminal, I have just a few ex-es. The truth is that my man (I'll call him the same) knows one of my ex-es (the most important one besides him), maybe that's the reason, but He is definetely not doing anything illegal.

This is so true! Except He doesn't want to admit.

What do you mean by this? He doesn't have a child.
Or you thought his dad and son (my man)?

I know everything changed, but like COMPLETELY after 2 days after accident... That's so bad... I didn't deserved that. I wouldn't have the same reaction, or would my family.

Fear of accident or fear of connecting to the accident ?

Yup, He does.
So nothing with this many years, one car accident (I know it's not the normal one, but still) and everything dissapears.


What do you mean by this? Am I in danger? Is anything more gonna happen to me?

Are they gonna be punished for the crime? Is it coming to police, trial?


Trust me that I can't think about anyone who I worked with that could do this... I should have fight or similar with someone to 'cause this reaction. That's why I'm soo confused...

Honestly, I have no idea at all... I'm trying to realize, but I'm not getting anywhere... I' m so confused.
Who is this woman you mention and your ex-relationships? Your 12th house is ruled by , natural significator of women and 12th rules secret enemies so is there a jealous woman out there? Maybe I got confused by something you said previously as a child seemed to be involved but it could be miscommunication. You mentioned a woman and an ex or past relationship? Do you owe any of these people money? Are they related to your past work in any way? You seemed concerned about a woman and/or past partner. Jealousy? Relations to criminals these people? Past relations is what’s being shown. I don’t believe the father set fire to your car or hired anyone. I think he just didn’t want to be involved. Something has him spooked since for some reason he thinks you were a prostitute or something in your past. I think he’s just a scared old man who’s worried about his son. But you mentioned these other people. A jealous ex? A woman?

Last edited by Cypocryphy; 05-10-2019 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Added info on jealous woman
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Unread 05-10-2019, 12:35 AM
Cypocryphy's Avatar
Cypocryphy Cypocryphy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Three Sheets to the West
Posts: 1,592
Re: Car fire ... who did that to me?

Yeah. I think if someone lights your car on fire you have cause for concern. I see future events unfolding, especially with If someone came
And lit my car on fire I would be worried for myself. It seems logical. Chart shows this and I would have to assume someone wants ill will toward me (or you in this case).
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Unread 05-10-2019, 12:43 AM
Cypocryphy's Avatar
Cypocryphy Cypocryphy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Three Sheets to the West
Posts: 1,592
Ps. On phone so sorry for typos and brief reply. But yeah, Im worried for your safety.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Unread 05-10-2019, 12:49 AM
Cypocryphy's Avatar
Cypocryphy Cypocryphy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Three Sheets to the West
Posts: 1,592
Re: Car fire ... who did that to me?

I suppose you can't rule anyone out at this moment and Saturn does rule old men. And he waited two days? Your man? What happened between those two days? Why did he wait two days? That seems odd, doesn't it? Did the police arrive on the third day?
__________________
"The mind suitable for foreknowledge obtains the truth more than the one practicing the art the most."
Ptolemy (Centiloquy)

Last edited by Cypocryphy; 05-10-2019 at 12:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fire

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.