Strength of Nakshatras

Whoam1

I understand the moon Nakshatra is the true Nakshatra in a chart. How if my moon Is ruled by the Sun and the Sun shares the same Nakshatra with my lagna how does that Nakshatra compare in strength to my moons?

My moon is in a Nakshtra that is ruled by Venus, so I checked my Venus as well. It is being ruled by a Nakshtra that's under rulership of my Sun and lagna Lord.

Venus is in a sign ruled by Mars. Mars is in a Nakshtra it rules and is in a sign it is exalted in.

Lastly I'll note that my Atmakaraka is mercury, who is at home in his Nakshatra and is also under the rule of Mars.

My moons Nakshtra doesn't describe me well, is it perhaps rivaled on strength by one of these other Nakshatras? I also note that with the exception of the moon (and jupiter), all other personal celestial points are under the rule of Rakshasa Gana. Maybe this is a factor too?

Whoam1

12/27/1999. Around 7:15 am. Carlisle, PA USA. I can only say that my Asc is between 0 degrees and 10 degrees sag. (In any ayanamasha).

As for the second one only one planet changes Nakshatra within most aynamaasha and that is mercury (in Fagan Bradley it's in jeyestha in all the others it's in Moola with my Sun and Lagana).

If I use Fagan Bradley system 3 makes sense, as mercury would be my Atmakaraka. If I don't use such then it falls to Uranus (which isn't used in many vedic circles) then to Saturn. However i care don't what system you choose to use as to me none of them have been proven solid.

Whoam1

I have sent you my information. I am not understanding perhaps everything you are saying.I am a male btw. Also I admire the Rakshasa, the Rakshasa, the Rakshasa Gana,and those who are connected to them. Nirriti-Kali and etc.

Whoam1

Thank you. I wish I was as soft as this says. Besides that, the fact that my speech is not soft, and the portion about a wife this is very true. I'm also very "dark" I am a moody stingy person as well as rather masculine.

I am rather tall and lanky as well (perhaps this is explained by my lagna or Sun Nakshatra?).

I'm not beauty per say either but people say I'm handsome or sexy, perhaps these are interchangeable?

Again Thank you for your time.

Whoam1

I, too, regret that you did not send answers to the questions for building a horoscope, not counting only the names of your relatives. How many I did not copy the questions, you ignored them and seemed to send something else entirely that could not help in the search for a real birth horoscope, referring to the fact that you cannot understand the translation of simple sentences that even the most primitive interpreter will translate. It's not a translator, it's us. That's why I understood everything you wrote. Then wait for a more open client, whose mind is lighter and he will easily understand the text translated by the program.

I'm sorry that I'm not able to fully understand what you are asking for. Many thanks toward all the work you have offered. What you have said already is fairly accurate.