Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 06-08-2016, 05:06 PM

Dating and Mars

I am a female with Mars in Libra in 12th house,Scorpio rising. What kind of men do I attract? And relationships? In case you want to know, I have Venus in Cancer in 8th house, Sun,Saturn and Mercury in Taurus in 7th house, Jupiter in Aries in 6th house and Moon in Pisces in 6th house. Help?
I know that details will be asked for, but I am so sorry-I couldn't attach the chart!
Also, my Mars squares my Neptune and its the most dominant aspect in my chart.
And Scorpio sun and Scorpio Venus men with heavy Earth in their charts date me a lot.

Unread 06-08-2016, 06:10 PM

Re: Dating and Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
I am a female with Mars in Libra in 12th house,Scorpio rising. What kind of men do I attract? And relationships? In case you want to know, I have Venus in Cancer in 8th house, Sun,Saturn and Mercury in Taurus in 7th house, Jupiter in Aries in 6th house and Moon in Pisces in 6th house. Help?
I know that details will be asked for, but I am so sorry-I couldn't attach the chart!
Also, my Mars squares my Neptune and its the most dominant aspect in my chart.
And Scorpio sun and Scorpio Venus men with heavy Earth in their charts date me a lot.
With Mars in the 12th, square Neptune in the 4th, you probably do not see your potential partners very clearly at first. Mars/Neptune squares tend to blind natives to their partner's flaws and may see them in the best possible light at the beginning. They may put them on a pedestal even and think they are divine soulmates.

At some point, when things get messy, the truth starts to become clear. And you may find that your love interests are less than truthful with you and may have some serious character flaws?

I bet you have gotten better at pre-judging them after a few bad situations though.

You have Venus in Cancer in the 8th. You are probably very alluring, magnetic and attract a lot of romantic attention. With the Taurus stuff in the 7th, you are probably very sensual and appreciate someone who is sexy, attractive, mysterious, affectionate. But don't let that prerequisite get in the way of looking closer at the potential partner's integrity and basic goodness.

Last edited by katydid; 06-08-2016 at 06:14 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
R4VEN (06-09-2016), StillOne (06-09-2016)
Unread 06-09-2016, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
With Mars in the 12th, square Neptune in the 4th, you probably do not see your potential partners very clearly at first. Mars/Neptune squares tend to blind natives to their partner's flaws and may see them in the best possible light at the beginning. They may put them on a pedestal even and think they are divine soulmates.

At some point, when things get messy, the truth starts to become clear. And you may find that your love interests are less than truthful with you and may have some serious character flaws?
As a Mars/Neptune person myself I can say ay-men to all that !!
Very well described, katydid.

"There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in."
- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen
The Following User Says Thank You to R4VEN For This Useful Post:
katydid (06-09-2016)
Unread 06-09-2016, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4VEN View Post
As a Mars/Neptune person myself I can say ay-men to all that !!
Very well described, katydid.
I have the Sun conjunct Neptune so I recognize much of it from my early dating years myself.
Unread 06-09-2016, 03:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
I have the Sun conjunct Neptune so I recognize much of it from my early dating years myself.
Uggh - poor you.

I have a great-niece (daughter of my niece) born on Feb 28th this year. She has not only Chiron in Pisces in 6th (closely conj South Node), but also Sun-Neptune conj (only 13' separate) in 6th as well. I can see her bringing home to meet Mum & Dad all manner of inappropriate people whom she considers to be `perfect' for her. I'll not be sharing that info with her parents.

"There is a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in."
- from Anthem
by Leonard Cohen

Tags
dating, mars