Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 04-19-2016, 04:37 AM

Mars square Pluto?

Hey guys!!!

i was wondering why is it i relate more to mars in scorpio rather than mars in pisces? Honestly when i read about mars in pisces it disgusts me because they say its "weak-willed;cant stand up for themselves,passive." Even though i am not like that at ALL.Perhaps in elementary through middle school,because ive felt supressed/depressed. Other than that, as of matter of fact i am a very ambitous person who seeks power and respect and to build and achieve the greatest things for the sake of humanity. I always loved war and politics, as i was thinking about working in an arena that shows leadership. i wish to prove my masculinity by showing agression and determination. I am also known to be very cool-headed, as i will give hints that im angry, but once pushed i become very intense emotionally, as i am known to lash out and get into fights.

ive read about mars square pluto and it gives very controversial description compared to mars in pisces. so my question once again,why do i relate to scorpio even though i dont have any scorpio placements? im very confused on this topic
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_2gw_01_jorge.14776.29684.gif (49.1 KB, 46 views)

The Following User Says Thank You to Imperial1922 For This Useful Post:
StillOne (04-20-2016)
Unread 04-19-2016, 12:17 PM

Re: Mars square Pluto?

Everyone wants to relate to Scorpio because Scorpio is very trendy right now. For you, I'd look at your Capricorn placements.
Unread 04-19-2016, 01:02 PM

You're not a magical Scorpio mars, your mars is in the fishy zone, learn to love it.

Anyway, you've got good aspects to your natal mars. Trine moon for emotional strength, sextile Saturn which imo is where this ambitiousness may stem from.
Unread 04-19-2016, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
You're not a magical Scorpio mars, your mars is in the fishy zone, learn to love it.

Anyway, you've got good aspects to your natal mars. Trine moon for emotional strength, sextile Saturn which imo is where this ambitiousness may stem from.
Learn to love it? Well its not like i hate it lmao, dont get whats with the attitude with people saying that others want to relate to scorpio,now thats a first. i only said that certain traits are more relatable compared to the things you read about pisces mars, because it shows that its weak-willed, something i know im not. And yeah i have alot of mars aspects in my chart. Which im assuming is the reason behind it.
Unread 04-19-2016, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graay ghost View Post
Everyone wants to relate to Scorpio because Scorpio is very trendy right now. For you, I'd look at your Capricorn placements.
Once again...no one is trying to be a scorpio here, im proud of being a Cap. Just because its "trendy" doesnt mean now everyone that mentions it are now trying to be a scorpio lmao
Unread 04-19-2016, 02:22 PM

So what is this thread about? You want a cookbook explanation on Mars square Pluto?

From my understanding it's "The cookbook Mars astrology doesn't fit me! I'm more like Scorpio! Please explain!"

Is that it?

If so, explain how you relate to this "Scorpio" feeling you get.
The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Oddity (04-28-2016)
Unread 04-19-2016, 03:00 PM

Be careful of subjective projection in astrology.

Last edited by Jadi; 04-19-2016 at 03:21 PM.
Unread 04-19-2016, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graay ghost View Post
Right now? It's been that way since I got into astrology in 2011. I wouldn't doubt it goes further than that.
Unread 04-19-2016, 06:38 PM

Yeah, I browse another astrology forum and noticed the obsession with being "Plutonian" on both boards. It's bizarre. The number of people that need to believe they're "powerful, sexy/magnetic, ultra-deep, intimidating, psychic," on and on it goes.... Nobody wants to be a frigid Saturnian or a shallow Venusian, I guess, LoL.

Last edited by magnolia8; 04-19-2016 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Clarification
The Following User Says Thank You to magnolia8 For This Useful Post:
craft94 (04-21-2016)
Unread 04-19-2016, 06:43 PM

Jupiter is boss
Unread 04-19-2016, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnolia8 View Post
Yeah, I browse another astrology forum and the obsession with being "Plutonian" is bizarre. The number of people that need to believe they're "powerful, sexy/magnetic, ultra-deep, intimidating, psychic," on and on it goes.... Nobody wants to be a frigid Saturnian or a shallow Venusian, I guess, LoL.
It's a dam shame, there are so much more to Saturn and Venus than frigidity and shallowness. I bet those people are unaware of how there Venus is driving them to ask about relationships or talk about their mates copiously but only Pluto is power right? BS.
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
craft94 (04-21-2016)
Unread 04-19-2016, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadi View Post
Jupiter is boss
I agree
Unread 04-19-2016, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Right now? It's been that way since I got into astrology in 2011. I wouldn't doubt it goes further than that.
"Now" is subjective, I guess. Traditional astrologers don't seem as obsessed with Scorpio. I don't get what's so great about it. Like no one likes things that aren't "sexy, psychic, deep, intimidating". There's a lot of cool things out there that aren't that.
Unread 04-19-2016, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial1922 View Post
Once again...no one is trying to be a scorpio here, im proud of being a Cap. Just because its "trendy" doesnt mean now everyone that mentions it are now trying to be a scorpio lmao
You say that but not only do you have no planet or angle in Scorpio, but you take this one aspect and make thread upon thread about it and wonder why people think you are jumping on the "Scorpio is so sexy and intense and powerful and controversial and the love of life" train?

There are very valid astrological reasons as to why you are not a weak-willed baby but you don't want to hear them.
The Following User Says Thank You to conspiracy theorist For This Useful Post:
craft94 (04-21-2016)
Unread 04-19-2016, 09:41 PM

Here is a theory why mars in pisces might disgust you - you have your South Node exactly conjunct Neptune. That is often a factor with the south node. A great dislike for anything that reminds you of how you were in past lives.

I don't do detailed astro interpretations to minors, but I can say the leaning toward feeling scorpio-ish, I am sure has alot to do with Pluto in your 4th house. Your tightest natal aspects are found with pluto, apart from your SN.
Unread 04-20-2016, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnolia8 View Post
Yeah, I browse another astrology forum and noticed the obsession with being "Plutonian" on both boards. It's bizarre. The number of people that need to believe they're "powerful, sexy/magnetic, ultra-deep, intimidating, psychic," on and on it goes.... Nobody wants to be a frigid Saturnian or a shallow Venusian, I guess, LoL.
The not so sexy truth is that Plutonian reactions are based on fear and insecurity. The Plutonian (over)reacts and controls self, others, and the environment because of this innate lack of ease.
Unread 04-20-2016, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial1922 View Post
Hey guys!!!

i was wondering why is it i relate more to mars in scorpio rather than mars in pisces?
Well I think you nailed it. Pluto square Mars will certainly infuse your native Mars with Scorpio undertones. It is very tight by orb and definitely has a large influence on your Mars.

*For the doubters, Stephen Arroyo says of this particular position in Astrology, Karma and Transformation (p. 141), "Similar to the nature of Mars in Scorpio, this combination of energies represents perhaps the most intense expression of raw power to be found in any chart factor."

You have a very dynamic chart that should definitely be studied further. I noticed you are very young, so it's good that you're looking into this further now. It'll give you good insight to your character and you'll be able to understand yourself and your world much much better as a result.

You have two Yods that are intertwined and lo and behold, Pluto is one of the apexes. Moon is the other apex and falls into Cancer which trines your Mars. There's an easy flow of energy there which is good and I think it's why you're able to pick up on the Scorpio elements going on. The yods could be propelling you to look into astrology further to understand your nature better. IMO, it's all about self-understanding.

Notice also that Chiron conjuncts Pluto so it also squares your Mars. There is certainly something very interesting going on there that should be explored.

Best wishes to you

Last edited by StillOne; 04-20-2016 at 02:53 AM. Reason: added quote
Unread 04-20-2016, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillOne View Post

*For the doubters, Stephen Arroyo says of this particular position in Astrology, Karma and Transformation (p. 141), "Similar to the nature of Mars in Scorpio, this combination of energies represents perhaps the most intense expression of raw power to be found in any chart factor."

Best wishes to you
Yeah, with such an tight orb on that square, I believe it must be strong, and Pluto Mars aspects are strong in general I think.

I love to read this book of Stephen Arroyo
Unread 04-20-2016, 11:17 AM

Typically it means tension between competition and power. Maybe not handling power well, being reckless, or even abuse. However:

So it needs to be analysed in the context of the chart.
Unread 04-20-2016, 10:29 PM

I also have Mars in Pisces, square Pluto.

It can be very frustrating, if you haven't already you will most likely encounter a life event(s) that will cause deep aggression and tension within you. You must control this and not let anger/resentment get the best of you. Be mature, and remember, strong people forgive, smart people ignore.

p.s. Don't let your Mars sign discourage you, while it may be true that Scorpio/Aries mars are "sttronger" placements, Mars square Pluto is a VERY strong aspect and can give one great will power and physical abilities

Last edited by GuyWithWeirdChart; 04-20-2016 at 11:04 PM.
Unread 04-21-2016, 01:30 AM

Mars is well-placed in Pisces, especially in a night chart. Especially when it's angular. There's nothing inherently weak about it.
Unread 05-01-2016, 02:24 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

All, I have deleted the attacking comments and replies, counter attacks and general nonsense. Please remember that replying to attacking posts is just as much a violation of forum rules as making an attacking post in the first place. Use the ! to report posts and do not engage.

Back on topic,
tamara
Unread 05-01-2016, 04:08 PM
Banned

of course, i'd guess mars (square pluto) is triggered by defensive cancer moon, ergo lashing out, sybilline's post on insecurity.

with taurean saturn between them and squaring your sun (mercury combust!) it may be worth intending to disperse your desire for contest before it lands you in deeper waters than anticipated.

nn in 11th house seems to work well with uranus in aquarius, maybe you can channel this energy into some kind of helpful, social application?

have you ever tried tabletop gaming? strategy/tactics eg. warhammer? your capricorn might find great engagement in strategy gaming.

at any rate, forgetting about anyone who pecks at you might be a good start to overcoming the challenges in this life and putting your creative planets to use.

(forgive lack of paragraphs - short lines to reduce side scrolling with that huuuge image)

one thing - natal saturn fllows shortly after natal jupiter.. so, any planet in transit which is in aspect to one, will soon be in aspect to the second..

..i'd guess that means a pattern of, after you make some gain or expansion, immediately prepare to solidify and protect your gains, instead of risking it to move forward into new territory?

then ahain, saturn is 9th house, so ymmv... i'm novice at this..
Unread 05-01-2016, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noraleader View Post
of course, i'd guess mars (square pluto) is triggered by defensive cancer moon, ergo lashing out, sybilline's post on insecurity.

with taurean saturn between them and squaring your sun (mercury combust!) it may be worth intending to disperse your desire for contest before it lands you in deeper waters than anticipated.

nn in 11th house seems to work well with uranus in aquarius, maybe you can channel this energy into some kind of helpful, social application?

have you ever tried tabletop gaming? strategy/tactics eg. warhammer? your capricorn might find great engagement in strategy gaming.

at any rate, forgetting about anyone who pecks at you might be a good start to overcoming the challenges in this life and putting your creative planets to use.

(forgive lack of paragraphs - short lines to reduce side scrolling with that huuuge image)

one thing - natal saturn fllows shortly after natal jupiter.. so, any planet in transit which is in aspect to one, will soon be in aspect to the second..

..i'd guess that means a pattern of, after you make some gain or expansion, immediately prepare to solidify and protect your gains, instead of risking it to move forward into new territory?

then ahain, saturn is 9th house, so ymmv... i'm novice at this..
Lmao you read the thread? Yeah really i dont tolerate **** from people in real life either, and to tell you the truth, ive never liked being on the defense on anything! It just makes me look vulnerable, ive always preferred on the offense in things lmao.

Anyways referring to strategy games yes i have been in interest in them, though i barely play games because of school work so i tend to not be good at them lol but overall ive had a militariatic attitude in life, or an interest in the military for that matter, always in power struggles with others and such, its really irritating but i always manage to get to them.

Also i do have a quick temper, but i now have a much more controlled way of using anger and ruthlessness imo compared to before, because i remember repressing anger as i was taught it was wrong, but now i seem to evolved alot and became determined!
Unread 05-01-2016, 07:11 PM
Banned

i'm not trying to "engage" you, more to express my pov for whatever it may benefit -

imo the crucial point here is the thread title, mars square pluto.. especially since pluto is conjunct chiron, the wounded healer.

so, there might be some life, growing lesson here.

in martial arts, there are styles like baji quan that rely on a strong assault, it is a bodyguard style. bodyguards are expendable.

generally, anyone that quickly advances into your space is in your territory, balance is a great martial asset. strategically, if you can prolong or delay someone's assault, defeat is then a matter of severing whatever support they have. that's why you may lose against people who observe strategy

you have mercury and sun in capricorn, which ought to suit you for strategy, so you may excel with some adjustment - jupiter is squared with your sun and mercury and trines with *venus* in sagittarius, not pluto..

anger translates well to intensity, fuerza. what i've observed about strategy and tactics is that, eg. in chinese history, they are capable of devastating a vastly superior force (iirc cao cao lost 2 million men in the yangtze?). it probably won't sit well with you, but if you have some compassion for your enemy, you are able to understand their motivation better, which is an advantage. imo the best strategician solves both sides, negating the conflict, instead of the combatants. but that is beyond astrology

wargames are an excellent application for several academic subjects, imo a hobby worth indulging if you can afford to

Tags
mars, pluto, square