UEFA Champions League | 02/18/15

Jibreil

Banned
FC Basel vs Porto | Schalke vs Real Madrid

Both matches Team that makes the kick-off wins. A draw can be ruled out today.

EhabAtari

ZprcAbG.gif

Schalke vs Real Madrid : Well , using JF method , we can say that

1. APOF is near DSC which could support DSC/Real Madrid
2. ALord#7 is close to ASC which could support DSC/Real Madrid.
3. On other hand Moon oppose Lord#1 on which could support ASC/Schalke.

Using the color method , results became the opposite , this will depends on the color method.

Using nicknames , Real Madrid can be presented by Sun or Moon and Schalke to be presented by Saturn or Jupiter. If this selection is true , Saturn and Jupiter is more powerful than Sun or moon.

Let's say that Schalke will not lose the game. I hope my selection is right since I didn't review H2H match charts.

Ehab Atari

rob9

I think madrid maybe too strong to use kick off method. Schalke kicked off but madrid won 2-0 FT

In other match, Basel kicked off but match ended 1-1 FT

wirabhumi

Yes, is there a site that gives this information for every Football match?

I've been looking until now, for web that make detail info, about toss, but still not yet found.
They just only gave about who had made kick off, 2nd touch etc.

This is my only way I am looking the data.

I always looking from in the beginning of match.
When coin have tossed, the referee always looking first to the toss winner, to asking the winner, that he will choose direct way place he will attack, or kick ball 1st.
Then 2nd, the referee will asked permission to the toss losser, that will accept this way or not.

So, After coin tossed. The toss winner, always looking, and talking 1st by referee.

There was so many ambigu about the kick off rules.
According wikipedia, toss winner should choose attack direct place.
and the other web, the toss winner could choose whatever he want.
http://www.syossetsoccer.org/home/683808.html,
http://soccerhelp.com/Soccer_Rules_Rules_Of_Soccer.shtml

but I 've seen many matches until now, especially in asia, or america, that The toss winner could choose whatever he want.

Last edited:

Jibreil

Banned
Did you know in UEFA and World Cup tournaments, Toss looser is the one who makes the Kick-off first. But in EPL the Toss winner gets to decide what they want to choose.

wirabhumi

Did you know in UEFA and World Cup tournaments, Toss looser is the one who makes the Kick-off first. But in EPL the Toss winner gets to decide what they want to choose.

According to you, will team that supporting by planetary aspect shoud win the toss ?

Jibreil

Banned
According to you, will team that supporting by planetary aspect shoud win the toss ?

I wouldn't know that, but nevertheless I found out why Real Madrid won. Moon was VOC when Toss winner won the match, the possibility of DRAW was overruled because RM is a very strong team with their key strikers playing in yest. match.

Basel vs Porto > Again Moon VOC and DRAW occurred since both teams were equally strong.

Future matches it is important to note who wins the Toss during Moon VOC.

wirabhumi

I wouldn't know that, but nevertheless I found out why Real Madrid won. Moon was VOC when Toss winner won the match, the possibility of DRAW was overruled because RM is a very strong team with their key strikers playing in yest. match.

Basel vs Porto > Again Moon VOC and DRAW occurred since both teams were equally strong.

Future matches it is important to note who wins the Toss during Moon VOC.

At least even not win, Basel is not loose as many people or bookies predictive.
Excellent analysis bro.

sven555

Everyone you might want to check the odds of the teams before predicting too, and current form.

Sun combust Moon meant that it would be a draw/favourite to win.
APOF conjunct DSC
Real in Pink.

Testimony of Real Madrids Victory.

It was similar for the Basel vs Porto.

Porto were the favourites, but because of the tightness of the 2 teams, a draw was more favorable.