Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.

Unread 04-07-2012, 09:00 PM

Re: Occult power and Saturn conjunct Pluto in the natal

"Adolf Hitler had an extraordinary ability to influence others.But was his charisma due to strength of personality,to hypnotic skills-or to diabolical magic? Could he literally bewitch people?

Source Was Hitler a black magician? by Frank Smyth,from,"The Occult Connection."-Bizarre Beliefs & Practices.

Ebertin Neptune/Pluto combination
Sociological Correspondence:
Peculiar people,mystics,mediums,occultists,people engaged in Psychical rsearch.

Hitler

Jupiter= SA/PL - SU

J.R.

Unread 04-08-2012, 05:16 AM

Was reading about this aspect last night, something about a deep dislike for authority and a tendency to want to destroy power/authority.
On the positive, Saturn might be able to focus and structure that crazy Pluto energy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryRR View Post
Ebertin,SA/PL-Magicians and Adepts,also hard labour,cruelty and violence (mass murder).

Gacy has MO/MA/NE=SA/PL.

J.R.
Something to add to my bucket list.
Sagittarius is my #1 dominant sign, Jupiter #2 dominant planet! Jupiter, Uranus & Neptune in the 9th. One day I'll travel the world! Japan you're first
Unread 04-08-2012, 06:49 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Blackempress Send a message via Skype™ to Blackempress

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokyo.lights View Post
Was reading about this aspect last night, something about a deep dislike for authority and a tendency to want to destroy power/authority.
On the positive, Saturn might be able to focus and structure that crazy Pluto energy.

Something to add to my bucket list.
Agreed to this. But wouldn't it destroy to 'own' it? If you apply that to Hitler it's apparent. He became the ultimate dictator!
Unread 04-08-2012, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackempress View Post
Agreed to this. But wouldn't it destroy to 'own' it? If you apply that to Hitler it's apparent. He became the ultimate dictator!
Could be, I can totally see Saturn using Pluto to own after Pluto destroys everything. But I don't know why JerryRR is mentioning Hitler? His Saturn and Pluto are 2 signs apart! That's one hell of a conjunction
Sagittarius is my #1 dominant sign, Jupiter #2 dominant planet! Jupiter, Uranus & Neptune in the 9th. One day I'll travel the world! Japan you're first
Unread 04-08-2012, 08:18 AM

The "Occult" - Neptune/Pluto.

Hitler has NE con PL in Gemini,Mercury Aries dis' con Sun,Mercury con Dsc opposing Uranus rising,also VE con MA square Saturn.
He does not have SA con PL.He does have Jupiter = SA/PL -religious and social fanatism.
SU = SA/PL (22.5)

NE/PL conjunction.

1892 @ 7 Gem
1891 @ 6 Gem
1399 @ 2 Gem
1398 @ 3 Gem
905 @ 28 Tau

J.R.
Unread 04-08-2012, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Please may I ask,do you think Hitler was interested in the occult?

J.R.
I think there was certainly interest within the Nazi hierarchy in such things as paganism and astrology. The swastika itself is an ancient Hindu symbol for the Sun. I'm led to believe that some of the rituals Himmler introduced into the SS had their basis in a version of pre-Christian German religion, and there was certainly a religious tinge to the way Hitler was portrayed and spoken of.
Unread 04-08-2012, 12:11 PM

Thank you for the reply Inconjunct.
Regardie in his book "A garden of pomegrantes",to Aleph,means an ox or bull,is attributed the Swastika,the thunderbolt of Thor and the Eagle.The book I quoted also shows the swastika on the handle of a bucket found in the 9th Cen' ship burial at Oseburg,Norway,represent the hammers of Thor,also on a plinth of a statue of Kali.
Its Tarot trump is 0 - The Fool.

Charles Manson had a Swastika tattooed between his eyes.
Su = NE/PL

The Runes Sowela or sigel,the rune of the Sun,in English means magical sign, Eihwaz or Eoh,is associated with death.

J.R.
Unread 05-15-2012, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Please may I ask,do you think Hitler was interested in the occult?

J.R.
Hitler was a BIG believer of Occult Science.

http://www.illuminati-news.com/hitler-occult.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Occult_Roots_of_Nazism

His choice of Nazi Symbol is based the believe of occult.
http://history1900s.about.com/cs/swa...ikahistory.htm

I personally think Hitler gained great power might partly because of the use of occult power/magics.
His chart shows EXACT conjunction of Mars and Venus in Taurus, Mars in detriment and Venus is dominant. But Venus is Rx...

If we should whole sign house this Mars/Venus is in the 8th house. Jupiter the planet of expansion in his fall Capricorn which trine both Mars and Venus at the same time Jupiter conjunct Capricorn Moon detriment which made him an extremely analytic person, full of calculation....in a negative way but surely, he knew how to lead, influence and play with the human mind....

Jupiter/Moon Capricorn in 3rd if we use Placidus or 4th for whole sign both housing system suggested this extreme type of mind or unconsciousness. Jupiter and Moon are both conjunct SN!

For sure this Jupiter trine the exact conjunction of Mars/Venus conjunct made him extra "Charming" like an idol to some even like a god. Jupiter and Moon are also both bQ Saturn and Neptune. Saturn again Q Neptune & AC, Jupiter also Q AC and many more....

I do think he was destined to be in great power. His Saturn in 10th house, Sun in 7th both in angular house even if we use whole sign he still have Jupiter, Moon in 4th, Mercury in 7th and NN in 10th, planets in angular house are always in great power....some astrologers say when you have planets in angular houses, you are given purposes in this life to accomplish, good or bad...that is for us to discover. If Hitler uses his natural charm to do good to mankind, he could be almost like a savior as well. Overall, his chart is clean, direct, not many aspects but POWERFUL.

I do think sometime when a chart has very little aspects also suggesting this native has a very direct, clear mind set that he knows what he wants and what to do to achieve without much obstacles in life. Also notice that most of his planets are in the western region of the chart, which means that he was mainly a "Receiver" of course he also worked for it those planets on the eastern region.
“I believe there is something of the divine mystery in everything that exists. We can see it sparkle in a sunflower or a poppy. We sense more of the unfathomable mystery in a butterfly that flutters from a twig--or in a goldfish swimming in a bowl. But we are closest to God in our own soul. Only there can we become one with the greatest mystery of life. In truth, at very rare moments we can experience that we ourselves are that divine mystery.” --Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World

Last edited by poyi; 05-15-2012 at 07:02 AM.
Unread 05-15-2012, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ82 View Post
I have no clue. Enlighten me. But I wonder if this is edging back into 'mass murder' saturn/pluto terrain lol?
If you look at the opposite of a Saturn/Pluto aspekt, an aspekt between Jupiter/Neptune, you can draw some conclusions about religious perspective and belief system in a natal chart.

Both Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedikt have this aspekt, as well as most candidates elected to the Papacy. This aspekt can be defined as theological, metaphysical or even religiously conservative. Whereas the Saturn / Pluto aspekt is known to tend toward agnosticism, a belief that religious claims are unknowable.

I don't know if a Saturn/ Pluto aspekt lends an individual to be more powerful with the occult, but it certainly increases their interest in the subject.
Unread 05-15-2012, 09:20 PM

Hi Poyi,
Thank you for the links and your input.
You mention q and bq aspects.This shows as MO/NE/SA/JU/ASC op ME,5th Harmonic +VE/MA sq PL.
"..he could almost be a savior as well."
He has SU trine NE 8th Harmonic and SU con NE Golden Mean Harmonic(1.6180)

SU/SA trine PL 7th Harmonic.

J.R.
The Following User Says Thank You to JerryRR For This Useful Post:
poyi (05-16-2012)
Unread 05-16-2012, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Hi Poyi,
You mention q and bq aspects.This shows as MO/NE/SA/JU/ASC op ME,5th Harmonic +VE/MA sq PL.

J.R.
J.R.! You are like dr. farr. saying very little but always took me very very long time to understand what you really mean!! (I still don't quite understand). I can clearly tell who is male member who is female. Cause I am a female member and I tend to talk and write a LOT more...ahahahaha LOL
“I believe there is something of the divine mystery in everything that exists. We can see it sparkle in a sunflower or a poppy. We sense more of the unfathomable mystery in a butterfly that flutters from a twig--or in a goldfish swimming in a bowl. But we are closest to God in our own soul. Only there can we become one with the greatest mystery of life. In truth, at very rare moments we can experience that we ourselves are that divine mystery.” --Jostein Gaarder, Sophie's World
Unread 05-16-2012, 02:44 AM

My Saturn in the 1st squares Pluto in the 10th.

I'm a believer of the occult science but don't place much emphasis on it.
I'm the type who'll generate a composite chart, rack my brain over the 7H Uranus for hours only to forget about it once Mr. X calls. However, Horary astrology occupies a high place in my life.

I'm certainly not a clairvoyant but I do see things when I meditate & sometimes as random flashes & hunches. I learnt about this ability last year, got excited & accurately predicted a lot of things from tournament results to the day of my interview.

I've also heard & felt things that aren't a part of our material world. This did nothing but freak me out. I became a self-diagnosed schizophrenic. My misconception was invalidated when one night a friend heard the same thing that I had previously heard.

I'm no longer into the spiritual or the occult sciences....lost interest with time.

"Ah!", said the woman as she gazed at the stars. "I see you are the father of two children."

"That's what you think," said the man scornfully. "I'm the father of THREE children.

"The woman grinned and said, "That's what YOU think."

Unread 05-16-2012, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpittarian View Post
My Saturn in the 1st squares Pluto in the 10th.

I'm a believer of the occult science but don't place much emphasis on it.
I'm the type who'll generate a composite chart, rack my brain over the 7H Uranus for hours only to forget about it once Mr. X calls. However, Horary astrology occupies a high place in my life.

I'm certainly not a clairvoyant but I do see things when I meditate & sometimes as random flashes & hunches. I learnt about this ability last year, got excited & accurately predicted a lot of things from tournament results to the day of my interview.

I've also heard & felt things that aren't a part of our material world. This did nothing but freak me out. I became a self-diagnosed schizophrenic. My misconception was invalidated when one night a friend heard the same thing that I had previously heard.

I'm no longer into the spiritual or the occult sciences....lost interest with time.

I myself have Scorpio Pluto 0 11" conjunct Scorpio Saturn 8 30" in 3rd house in whole sign housing, combining Mars/Neptune square:

(It gives a fanatical spirit which may express itself in either religion or atheism and under favorable conditions such people are liable to become victims of discarnate spirits who may either use them as a medium or by obsessing them. It gives a tendency to lawlessness and participation in anarchistic schemes or plots.)
http://www.rosicrucian.com/mos/moseng07.htm#npm

When I was a baby, for few years I used to see ghosts and play with them, according to my mother and sister descriptions. They took me to traditional temple to rescue me and again between the age of 16 to 18 I had 2 years experiences of hearing invisible male/animal (a creature) voice in our apartment. I also self-diagnosed myself to have schizophrenia and didn't tell anybody about it! Too afraid to see doctor. But then after I left Hong Kong to study in Australia; the evil spirit didn't follow me, but it was disturbing my mother and sister, then I told them about the story that how I found out myself in fact not insane at all.....at the time Rahu was transiting my 12th house conjunct progressive Moon with square aspect of Pluto to start with...

My family again asked help from the people from traditional temple and moved out of that apartment.
The aspect is from 4th house Neptune Sagittarius to 1st house Mars Virgo, Mars and Mercury in Scorpio have mutual reception. Pluto, Saturn, Sun and Mercury are the combination of my Scorpio Stellium. Transit Rahu first entered my natal Rahu in 10th house with sextile and trine to the 8th house cusp Aries which my first house Mars rules...Mercury is his own 3rd house but sharing rulership with Mars. Mars exalts in natal Capricorn moon; Mercury exalts in Virgo Mars, both Mars and Moon sextile Mercury and Mars trine Moon by tight trine formed the container of my bundle pattern...

Last edited by poyi; 05-16-2012 at 03:27 AM.
Unread 05-16-2012, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poyi View Post
I myself have Scorpio Pluto 0 11" conjunct Scorpio Saturn 8 30" in 3rd house in whole sign housing, combining Mars/Neptune square:

([FONT=arial,helvetica]It gives a fanatical spirit which may express itself in either religion or atheism and under favorable conditions such people are liable to become victims of discarnate spirits who may either use them as a medium or by obsessing them. It gives a tendency to lawlessness and participation in anarchistic schemes or plots.)
http://www.rosicrucian.com/mos/moseng07.htm#npm
Saturn/Pluto does give me a fanatical spirit. I, like everyone else, was born an atheist. Parents successfully convinced me that there was a god but religion's attempt to brainwash me failed miserably. I reverted to atheism at the age of 12. Then on, I began experiencing things & asked questions that had no explanation....so I decided to holla at god when I turned 17. I'm primarily non-religious & anti-religious to an extent.

I intend to do an online post-graduate program in either Paleography(the study of ancient texts) or archaeology(if possible). I'm more interested in religious texts.

I stay in a haunted convent. Things were pretty creepy in the beginning. But now, I'm cool with sharing my place with the spirit as long as she doesn't disturb me(she isn't very cooperative though ) or harm me.

I've Jupiter in scorpio(occult, spirits..) in the 9th(convent, higher education, foreign country).
Jupiter's dispositor, Pluto, is in the 10th.
Square Saturn in the 1st.

Saturn is transiting my 9th.

"Ah!", said the woman as she gazed at the stars. "I see you are the father of two children."

"That's what you think," said the man scornfully. "I'm the father of THREE children.

"The woman grinned and said, "That's what YOU think."

Unread 05-16-2012, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpittarian View Post
Saturn/Pluto does give me a fanatical spirit. I, like everyone else, was born an atheist. Parents successfully convinced me that there was a god but religion's attempt to brainwash me failed miserably. I reverted to atheism at the age of 12. Then on, I began experiencing things & asked questions that had no explanation....so I decided to holla at god when I turned 17. I'm primarily non-religious & anti-religious to an extent.

I intend to do an online post-graduate program in either Paleography(the study of ancient texts) or archaeology(if possible). I'm more interested in religious texts.

I stay in a haunted convent. Things were pretty creepy in the beginning. But now, I'm cool with sharing my place with the spirit as long as she doesn't disturb me(she isn't very cooperative though ) or harm me.

I've Jupiter in scorpio(occult, spirits..) in the 9th(convent, higher education, foreign country).
Jupiter's dispositor, Pluto, is in the 10th.
Square Saturn in the 1st.

Saturn is transiting my 9th.
I personally reckon people like us have the same tune with the spirits...like radio channels!!!!! We just happen to tune in!!! God blesses us!
Unread 05-16-2012, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Hi Poyi,

J.R.
J.R.

Was going to send you PM but no such option available. Sorry guys to post this off topic message on the thread....

Read a new book today from Karen Hamaker-Zondag, in her "Aspects and Personality", she briefly talked about Quintile and BiQuintile aspects:

"The Quintile bestows a naturally well-developed capacity thought of as an intellectual aspects, being described as mercurial in its action."

Like the BiQuintile=harmonious there two have same effects

"...there is something very creative about it and often something occult or hiddden. Admittedly, not all authors agree about the way it acts. John Addey gives it the meaning of purposefulness and points out that we often find this aspects in people in positions of power, and also in people who are striving for power. Both aspects belong to the minor group and therefore are still not much used."

Here we see Hitler the man who was strive for power and he was one of the very few that owned so many bQ, total of 6 and one of them is EXACT degree which is Moon bQ Neptune, and he also owned 3 Q aspects the EXACT degree was the Jupiter Q AC. Moon bQ Neptune, before becoming a politician he was once a very talented artist. But he rejected by The Academy of Fine Arts Vienna twice. They used "unfitness for painting" as the reason.

"After the Academy's second rejection, Hitler ran out of money. In 1909 he lived in a homeless shelter, and by 1910, he had settled into a house for poor working men on Meldemannstraße.At the time Hitler lived there, Vienna was a hotbed of religious prejudice and 19th-century racism. Fears of being overrun by immigrants from the East were widespread, and the populist mayor, Karl Lueger, exploited the rhetoric of virulent antisemitism for political effect. Georg Schönerer's pan-Germanic antisemitism had a strong following and base in the Mariahilf district, where Hitler lived.Hitler read local newspapers such as the Deutsches Volksblatt, that fanned prejudice and played on Christian fears of being swamped by an influx of eastern Jews. Hostile to what he saw as Catholic "Germanophobia", he developed an admiration for Martin Luther."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_H...nna_and_Munich

If you read the whole description of Hitler's life, you would properly like me understood how a normal but talent artist turned into a monster, very likely due to long term rejection by others and extreme difficult life. His mind was turned into a mind of "Absolute". He was like an animal being pushed to the very corner, had no choice but to Rebel! His Uranus Rx in 12th house.

If only he was loved as a child and only if his talent was being recognized, the Fate of Jewish people would quite likely would be a completely different story....In the wiki link, we can see his photo as an infant, he was only a boy. But life and hardships that he endured overtime "Changed" him.

Anyhow, he has one of the very best charts for studying psycho-astrology.
Unread 05-18-2012, 12:50 AM
Katydidit

The thoughts/posts in this thread make me feel good. That said --

Might I address this Sat/Plu alchemy as a generational aspect?

Originally Posted by MSO in Post #8:
... You'd end up with clusters every 3 decades of these super occult people, with periods of no activity in between.

Originally Posted by JerryRR in Post #55:
Saturn/Pluto conjunctions:
1914 @ 2 Cancer
1915 @ 0 Cancer
1947 @ 13 Leo
1982 @ 27 Libra
2020 @ 22 Capricorn

I find it interesting that it’s our ‘hippy generation’ that is our modern frame of reference for this SA/PL generational influence. If we look at their early adult years, yes, I think there’s some ‘occult’ there. A generational scythe that brought about universal, sweeping transformation. It may have started with the dawning of celtic spirits, free love, and mind-altering drugs but in time it morphed into the frontier of computed reasoning and media networks. In other words, instead of the magic of telepathy we have the magic of texting. An ethereal structure for mass transformation was established. Toss in the Leo influence for almost guaranteed success of the ‘mission.’

The next SA/PL generation, now in its mid-twenties, are the ones to establish a newer structure for further/farther transformation. If we look at their early adult years, yes, I see some ‘occult’ here. This is the generation of the gothic vampire, the publicly naked, and the undead. In time it will also morph into its universal frontier. Toss in Libra and I for one have hopes it will be a favorable balancing rather than a leveling one.

Is this an aspect that boosts the occult for an individual? Could be. Depending on placement, of course. But as a general interpretation for your personal life I’d go with ‘opportunity to apply/pursue/confront structure into the unknown’.

all IMHO
Unread 05-18-2012, 02:19 PM

I can see Pluto involved in magic, even occult subjects, but a conjunction with Saturn feels too dense to me to indicate these powers.

An intriguing idea, for sure, but Uri Geller is only one. I took a glance at charts for David Copperfield, Jeanne Dixon, James Randi, and several other people involved in occult/magic, and didn't see any Saturn-Pluto conjunctions. Did see one with the square... can't recall who that was.

Since you don't seem to be getting a lot of feedback from people who have this conjunction except for BlackEmpress, I'd suggest you research some charts on Astro Databank.
The Following User Says Thank You to Judy_AzVirgo For This Useful Post:
MJ82 (07-20-2012)
Unread 07-20-2012, 11:02 AM

Hello,

Well, I have moon conjunct pluto conjunct saturn in house 8 (all 3 in libra).
My ASC is Aquarius and uranus conjucts jupiter and midheaven in my natal chart.

Since my childhood i experiment with occult things I am interested in psychology, philosophy
Since a few years i started to study astrology.
I dream a lot ...and sometimes everything happens exactly that way.
I have deja vue-s quite often during the day and know who will do/say what
Unread 07-20-2012, 12:30 PM

I don't believe in the ability for a person to do magic.

*If I read a chart it is via the whole sign house system.*
Unread 07-20-2012, 02:12 PM

Me neither... in the sense that someone can fly... or transform someone else into a frog ))But I believe that "occult power" or "magic" has nothing to do with this.

I believe that magic is in our daily life.
What is magic? Magic is if you think on someone and he calls you in the next minute. Or if you can find intuitively the last empty parking space in a crowded street. Magic is if someone is talking to you and you can see for a second with the talker's eyes and know exactly what he meant.

People with sellium in house 8 are more sensitive and more aware/conscious of their abilities.They dispose over power.

House 8 (the Scorpio house) deals with transformation, power and sexuality. House 8 guides you into extremes while with stellium in house 8 you try to find the hidden motives of your acts, you try to analyse yourself and others or you repeat the past in your mind to find out what happened and why.
With a stellum in 8 you like to do things secretly, you like to search for something, to explore hidden things.
Pluto can do in house 8 forbidden things , but if it is in conjunction with Saturn , than NOT, because Saturn will not "allow" it.
E.g. Maybe a person steal something in early childhood (pluto) and got a bad punishment from his parents (saturn) -> next time he will be afraid to do it once again.

I experienced that persons with stellium in house 8 made very hard experiences in something , they tortured themselves with the repeating analysis, felt that they will almost die, afterwards the were reborn with a complete other behavior.
And I think this is a magic.

I think if someone starts to analyse his behavior, acts,thoughts etc. need to face with his own soul and everything that can be found there is secretive, sometimes very dark, bitter but pluto with saturn in house 8 has the persistence and courage to dig into the unknown.... and this road will lead to the study of occult, the study of power, study of sexuality...and the study how to use and transform all these energies in life .

Last edited by Chanii; 07-20-2012 at 02:24 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chanii For This Useful Post:
MJ82 (07-20-2012)
Unread 07-20-2012, 06:44 PM

Wow, beautifully said Chanii!
Unread 10-02-2012, 05:14 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to PD187540

I personally dislike my Saturn-Pluto conjunction in the 9th house. This arrangement also conjuncts my Midheaven and opposes my 3rd house moon. I'm 29 years old, and I've had struggles with power and authority at every single job I've held in my life (except one). Now, it's affecting me in higher education. I just can't get out of it, and I'm not able to form or start a career because of it. It's just a really bad combination to have in any chart.
The Following User Says Thank You to PD187540 For This Useful Post:
MJ82 (10-02-2012)
Unread 10-02-2012, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PD187540 View Post
I personally dislike my Saturn-Pluto conjunction in the 9th house. This arrangement also conjuncts my Midheaven and opposes my 3rd house moon. I'm 29 years old, and I've had struggles with power and authority at every single job I've held in my life (except one). Now, it's affecting me in higher education. I just can't get out of it, and I'm not able to form or start a career because of it. It's just a really bad combination to have in any chart.
Gosh you took the words straight out of my mouth! And mine is in the 8th house so for me it's always about power vs disempowerment, and the lesson never ends

But there is supposed to be real strength, grit and fortitude in this aspect, and I must say I have experienced it a few times (and can't think what else in my chart would explain it). It's a kind of raw courage in the face of more extreme life trials, and yet for me I often feel very uncourageous in the face of more mundane trials... maybe I need a change of profession where I feel able to prove myself to MYself and test my own mettle to feel more alive. I don't know. How does one use this aspect constructively...?
Unread 10-02-2012, 06:06 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to PD187540

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ82 View Post
Gosh you took the words straight out of my mouth! And mine is in the 8th house so for me it's always about power vs disempowerment, and the lesson never ends

But there is supposed to be real strength, grit and fortitude in this aspect, and I must say I have experienced it a few times (and can't think what else in my chart would explain it). It's a kind of raw courage in the face of more extreme life trials, and yet for me I often feel very uncourageous in the face of more mundane trials... maybe I need a change of profession where I feel able to prove myself to MYself and test my own mettle to feel more alive. I don't know. How does one use this aspect constructively...?
MJ, you are SO right! It does give you a lot of raw power, energy, and the ability to "rise from the ashes" and overcome almost any obstacle.

To answer your question, you should take a look at this post I just made. It explains exactly how my transit is playing out. Feel free to comment about it, if you'd like:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=36189

Tags
conjunct, magic, natal, occult, pluto, power, saturn