Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 08-19-2012, 02:35 PM
Vista's Avatar
Vista Vista is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2,950
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects

This is a thought provoking subject. I have noticed I seem to attract a lot of men with hard Mars to Pluto hard aspects. I never thought about just sexual abuse with these aspects, I usually look for any kind of abuse with either Mars, Uranus, or Pluto placed in the 4th or 12th houses, or the ruler of these houses in hard aspect to Mrs, Ur, and Pl. That will usually point to some sort of abuse in childhood. Besides any kind of abuse, Mars to Pluto or Mars to Uranus can also point to bad tempers and people who can be cruel at times. A great way to work with this energy is contact sports, therefore many professional athletes have Mars in hard aspect to Ur or Pluto.

My mother has a horrible temper and I believe(now)she is slightly bipolar. She was sexually abused as a child by her stepfather. She has Moon in hard aspect to Uranus(can point to bipolar) with Mars ruling her 4th house opposing Pluto(sexual abuse and bad temper). He was the only grandfather I knew btw, and my mom would send me to visit my grandparents!! Nothing like sending a lamb into the lion's den!! Thankfully, my grandfather never touched me but I always got a weird creeped out feeling whenever he would rub my back.

My mom was extremely critical of me as a child. She never really hit me though but her screaming voice could stop traffic. My best girlfriends father touched me inappropriately(actually once grabbed me and kissed me passionately - ewe!!!) a couple times until I stopped spending the night over there, and my stepfather was an exhibitionist with me. I would have to walk by their room to get to my bedroom and he would be naked in front of me with the door open but of course when my mom was there the he would close the door. My 12th is ruled by Aquarius and Jupiter is placed inside in Pisces opposing Uranus and Pluto in the 6th. Hum, I never thought about these aspects pointing to my sexual abuse!! I always sort of concentrated on my 4th house, with it being ruled by Cancer with Moon in Cancer placed inside and part of a natal Kite with Jupiter, Neptune and Pluto! This should offer a lot of protection, however my Moon is in a pitted degree so I believe this negates much of the good of the Kite configuration. Kind of an aha moment here!!


Last edited by Vista; 08-19-2012 at 02:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 08-19-2012, 10:39 PM
Skywomb's Avatar
Skywomb Skywomb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Citizen of the World, currently stuck in Sweden
Posts: 283
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequestra View Post
Yeah, I see what you're saying. Lines can become pretty blurry, and we're all capable of both incredible goodness and depravity. I know I've made some tremendously hideous moral messes in my life through which I feel I've learned (and even gained) a lot, but I would never blame some of the people I've "learned on" for wanting nothing more to do with me. I do believe we have to pay for our actions, and ultimately do, in some form or another.
Sure.
Talking about opposites and somesuch.. In a way I think my extremely emphatic side made me go the absolute opposite...and back again in a more balanced form. Well, that's one strange story (with very little to tell).

I feel like I've been, mostly, poked around by some very strange fate quite enough. So I'm quite happy I just need to regain half my life...and I'm not damaged goods. Some people I've come across, well there isn't words for it but I wouldn't want to be them.
Good I don't hang around to many depraved people anymore...cause only person I need to watch die is my father in fact I might have to "do something about that", which is even funnier when I think of the people I've stumbled upon and picked up some handy shady skills and resources and some strange thoughts I've always had... Hmm. But I'll return on that, much more Capricornian, archetype fate stuff thing at some other time.

It was fun reading "The Astrology of Fate" I can tell that though.
__________________
My Natal chart (1991 11 24 11:15 AM Västerås Sweden)

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 08-19-2012, 11:01 PM
Skywomb's Avatar
Skywomb Skywomb is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Citizen of the World, currently stuck in Sweden
Posts: 283
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
...
Yeah I got the Uranus Mars semisquare. Definetly makes me more impulsive in an obvious way sometimes, I never quite figured where that came from till I thought about that aspect.

At any rate I really should stop doing my own kara -teeeee! on my furniture
Simply lifting weights helps, a lot....with a lot of things.

I've literally burnt money (you know a lighter), quite a lot of it for me at the time... and I was sober.... This one person kept talking about money...money.... and then he said take this money (he just gave me some for free). Well I got really pissed at his obsession around money... so I just lit it all.
My technique didn't help him change his mind about things to my "surprise".

Burning money for such "reasons" in such a way does make sense in my chart I just realized..... Aquarius second house, with Uranus rising semi-squaring my Mars (real near exact)... Money comes money .. burns.
__________________
My Natal chart (1991 11 24 11:15 AM Västerås Sweden)


Last edited by Skywomb; 08-19-2012 at 11:12 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 08-20-2012, 03:15 AM
theV's Avatar
theV theV is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,288
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects

I have this info

The Mars-Neptune contact indicates sexual boundaries had slipped (Neptune) and induced feelings of guilt and sin around sex (Mars). The loss of innocence (Neptune) through violation (Mars)
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 08-20-2012, 10:47 AM
may28gemini
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
This is a thought provoking subject. I have noticed I seem to attract a lot of men with hard Mars to Pluto hard aspects. I never thought about just sexual abuse with these aspects, I usually look for any kind of abuse with either Mars, Uranus, or Pluto placed in the 4th or 12th houses, or the ruler of these houses in hard aspect to Mrs, Ur, and Pl. That will usually point to some sort of abuse in childhood. Besides any kind of abuse, Mars to Pluto or Mars to Uranus can also point to bad tempers and people who can be cruel at times. A great way to work with this energy is contact sports, therefore many professional athletes have Mars in hard aspect to Ur or Pluto.

My mother has a horrible temper and I believe(now)she is slightly bipolar. She was sexually abused as a child by her stepfather. She has Moon in hard aspect to Uranus(can point to bipolar) with Mars ruling her 4th house opposing Pluto(sexual abuse and bad temper). He was the only grandfather I knew btw, and my mom would send me to visit my grandparents!! Nothing like sending a lamb into the lion's den!! Thankfully, my grandfather never touched me but I always got a weird creeped out feeling whenever he would rub my back.

My mom was extremely critical of me as a child. She never really hit me though but her screaming voice could stop traffic. My best girlfriends father touched me inappropriately(actually once grabbed me and kissed me passionately - ewe!!!) a couple times until I stopped spending the night over there, and my stepfather was an exhibitionist with me. I would have to walk by their room to get to my bedroom and he would be naked in front of me with the door open but of course when my mom was there the he would close the door. My 12th is ruled by Aquarius and Jupiter is placed inside in Pisces opposing Uranus and Pluto in the 6th. Hum, I never thought about these aspects pointing to my sexual abuse!! I always sort of concentrated on my 4th house, with it being ruled by Cancer with Moon in Cancer placed inside and part of a natal Kite with Jupiter, Neptune and Pluto! This should offer a lot of protection, however my Moon is in a pitted degree so I believe this negates much of the good of the Kite configuration. Kind of an aha moment here!!
YIKES!!! all of that is just so frightfully gross and dark! i never thought i'd say this, but i'm glad that i was abused the "regular" way rather than get sexually abused.
i was abused and then turned around and got blamed as an "abuser" because i stood up against my dad (mars inconjunct pluto). i carried the stigma and accepted my persona non grata of being labeled a loose cannon and nuts but i was really just misunderstood and only wanted to get away and find peace (moon trine uranus). my libra jupiter at critical 0 degree has done well to protect me- trine mars, sextile uranus, trine sun. i owe a lot to my libra saturn as well- it has the same aspects as my jupiter because they conjunct. i came out of chaotic times better than most people.

sometimes i wonder if our chart shows us how we can overcome trauma and adversity or just end up perpetuating our karmic misfortunes...
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 08-20-2012, 10:49 AM
may28gemini
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects

Quote:
Originally Posted by theV View Post
I have this info

The Mars-Neptune contact indicates sexual boundaries had slipped (Neptune) and induced feelings of guilt and sin around sex (Mars). The loss of innocence (Neptune) through violation (Mars)
reading that really sent chills down my spine. very dark and troublesome.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 08-20-2012, 12:37 PM
sequestra sequestra is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Air
Posts: 549
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects

Quote:
Originally Posted by theV View Post
I have this info

The Mars-Neptune contact indicates sexual boundaries had slipped (Neptune) and induced feelings of guilt and sin around sex (Mars). The loss of innocence (Neptune) through violation (Mars)
Not in all cases. I have venus/mars square neptune tightly and both quincunx pluto too and I did not suffer sexual abuse as a child. I remember being five years old with a friend at some tennis courts near the Georges River and my friend and I went down to play near the river while our mums' were playing doubles with a couple of men. We were just splashing around in the water being kids and some man suddenly appears out of nowhere and takes his pants off. We start screaming and running and he actually chased us for a few seconds or so, telling us to shutup and grabbing out at us - **** that was scary. Anyway we got back to our mothers and were screaming/hysterical, they told the proprietors who sent rangers off to find him, but of course they didn't (there was a lot of bushland surrounding the place)... Anyway, my point is that this was the closest I ever got to being sexually abused as a child, and the man never laid a hand on me.
__________________
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars ~ Wilde
C'est la vie. Life is a cruel mystery indeed, but I suppose I shall continue to torture myself anyway

Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 08-20-2012, 05:30 PM
tautomer's Avatar
tautomer tautomer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 217
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects

I have Mars trine Pluto exact (mars is also conjunct my midhaven). This particular aspect is quite useful and helpful for me because my mars is badly afflicted (opposing saturn neptune and uranus). Also, mars is in cancer, which is no good.

Since I have a heavy scorpio element, having mars trine this adds a certain type of strength and tenacity to my physical world goals and projects. When I want to "win", or something like it, I pull out every stop I possibly can (within my moral limitations) and I make it happen. It also allows me to be very solid on my convictions and opinions. Ultimately, I will hold the key to feeling a certain way, or doing a certain thing, and unless I allow someone to do so, no one can influence me.

I am also drawn to leadership positions and positions of power. Always have been ever since I was a little kid. I always wanted to be the boss, in charge, the leader, etc. I gain that power in a slow progressive way though, as it is the most persistent path and it allows it to be done in a positive way.
__________________
It's all elemental.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 08-20-2012, 07:56 PM
Fragoso's Avatar
Fragoso Fragoso is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 224
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects

Mars/Pluto trine here - I use to say that I am indestructible
The trine brings a lot of energy, but it's a constructive one; the person will be assertive, and will have power but uses it wisely and without devilry.
__________________
«The bird of Hermes is my name
Eating my wings to make me tame»
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 08-20-2012, 09:45 PM
ImNotThere9's Avatar
ImNotThere9 ImNotThere9 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 648
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects

I have Mars square Pluto; though I could boast an even temperament much of the time, when I become irritable for some reason it is easily exacerbated by outside annoyances, usually embodied by other people who will not preserve some space in which to come down. My temper is infrequent, but explosive. This aspect also confers an immense capacity for self-control in mature individuals. Bruce Lee was exemplary, as was W.B. Yeats.

I am quite proud of this aspect, if I may be perfectly candid. It is not popular, and I have reason to believe it is terribly misunderstood. Some have written of a penchant in these individuals to have ungovernable sex drives, and others still have furthered this to a distinct potential for (sexual) violence. Some will have it that the penchant for sexual volatility is actually in the form of others whom those with this placement haplessly attract.

My own experience cannot confirm much of this. I have no recollection of sexual impropriety against my person. What did transpire was that I was gifted with a precocious awareness of sex at a very young age, and have had to undergo several metamorphoses in understanding of how the matter should be approached and appreciated. Some people never grow out of their internalized boyish attitudes to sex. This was not an issue.


The powerful sex drive is very much pertinent. I notice that, when I take leave of cigarettes, my sex drive goes insatiably through the roof, but I remain very self-controlled and composed in all manner of situation. I celebrate the aspect, and arguably owe to it much of the obstinacy of my nature which has been so rewarding to this day.

Mars squares Pluto in the third house from the fifth, where it partakes of a four-planet stellium. Mars is in Pisces. This also may bear significance to the above.
__________________
Astra inclinant, sed non obligant - Latin proverb.


'...Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.' Shakespeare.

Last edited by ImNotThere9; 08-20-2012 at 11:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 08-23-2012, 04:21 AM
tautomer's Avatar
tautomer tautomer is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Oregon
Posts: 217
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragoso View Post
Mars/Pluto trine here - I use to say that I am indestructible
The trine brings a lot of energy, but it's a constructive one; the person will be assertive, and will have power but uses it wisely and without devilry.
Hehe, but it is oh so tempting to use devilry, hehe. I kid, mostly .
__________________
It's all elemental.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Unread 08-23-2012, 10:58 AM
Fragoso's Avatar
Fragoso Fragoso is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 224
Talking Re: Mars-Pluto aspects

Quote:
Originally Posted by tautomer View Post
Hehe, but it is oh so tempting to use devilry, hehe. I kid, mostly .
How I understand you ...
__________________
«The bird of Hermes is my name
Eating my wings to make me tame»
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Unread 08-23-2012, 11:50 AM
fullmoonlibra's Avatar
fullmoonlibra fullmoonlibra is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,313
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects

Wow.. Never considered this as an important element in my chart.
In fact, I have Mars sextile Pluto, as part of small talent triangle (Jupi included)
And Pluto transit is conjunct natal Mars/Neptune in fifth house.
I have no idea how I can interpret this when picturing my life.

In composite I have a Mars/Pluto conjjunction and I can explain this better when having an eye on the relationship. It is the strangest thing to have..
It was not really abuse, but power struggles, manipulation, frustration, anger, provoking, hatred, still passion, no trust, etc...
Thanks to God this aspect is involved in a grand trine with Venus/Sun and Jupiter. So it can be turned into passion any minute .
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Unread 08-23-2012, 12:03 PM
fullmoonlibra's Avatar
fullmoonlibra fullmoonlibra is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,313
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects

My brother has a Mars opposite Pluto, with Pluto in Scorpio, exactly at the MC, and Mars in Taurus exactly at IC.
He is politician, so I'm glad he has channeled this strong energy into a good way. But don't **** him off, cause I know, he has the potential murder-gene .
He can really REALLY freak out, and everything turns black before his eyes.
He must be in power, and he is so selfish at times.
Fortunately, he never did wrong to any of us, but we all know that he has the potential.
He is also a very fast driver. He drives like crazy!

His Mars Pluto is part of a T square with Venus as focal point in first house. So I guess a love in his life could help him to temper his agression. Or is it opposite? That this lady will be victim of his agression? Cause I know that my brother is seeing someone (and they are serious) with Pluto in seventh house..

Last edited by fullmoonlibra; 08-23-2012 at 03:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Unread 08-23-2012, 08:14 PM
Nightfire's Avatar
Nightfire Nightfire is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: U.S.A
Posts: 71
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects

Quote:
Originally Posted by tautomer View Post
I have Mars trine Pluto exact (mars is also conjunct my midhaven). This particular aspect is quite useful and helpful for me because my mars is badly afflicted (opposing saturn neptune and uranus). Also, mars is in cancer, which is no good.

Since I have a heavy scorpio element, having mars trine this adds a certain type of strength and tenacity to my physical world goals and projects. When I want to "win", or something like it, I pull out every stop I possibly can (within my moral limitations) and I make it happen. It also allows me to be very solid on my convictions and opinions. Ultimately, I will hold the key to feeling a certain way, or doing a certain thing, and unless I allow someone to do so, no one can influence me.

I am also drawn to leadership positions and positions of power. Always have been ever since I was a little kid. I always wanted to be the boss, in charge, the leader, etc. I gain that power in a slow progressive way though, as it is the most persistent path and it allows it to be done in a positive way.
I have the same as u mars trine pluto, mars in cancer and mars opposing neptune/uranus and mars conjucting my ascendant which is cancer. As u i like power being the boss and being in charge of others. Im mostly calm but when provoked i turn nasty even ruthless. Mars trine pluto is powerful aspect to have in ur chart sends ur survival insticts throught the roof.
__________________
Cassius:
"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars,
But in ourselves, that we are underlings."


Julius Caesar (I, ii, 140-141)

Reply With Quote
  #41  
Unread 08-24-2012, 09:11 AM
Blackempress's Avatar
Blackempress Blackempress is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 8th House!
Posts: 744
Send a message via Yahoo to Blackempress Send a message via Skype™ to Blackempress
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects

My sis has a natal Mars-Sex-pluto (I envy her) with Mars in 7th capricorn & pluto in 5th scorpio. With both dominant she has learnt Survival & has an intense need to be dominant. She's controlling for my Uranian taste but she does have specks of devilry. As a child she was abused by one of the teachers.
With a venus in scorpio she was always attracted to abusive partners but details are unavailable to me.
__________________
I'd Kill for Individuality!
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Unread 08-25-2012, 12:55 AM
Ollie's Avatar
Ollie Ollie is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 73
Re: Mars-Pluto aspects

Well umm I have Mars (10th house) square Pluto (1st house and conjunct Jupiter and Mercury) and I haven't been abused.. but I had many sexual encounters when I was a child.. Like being touched by my cousins and others stuff I haven't told anyone yet. Creepy.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
aspects, marspluto

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Charisma Yoi Astrology and Psychology 95 08-10-2017 04:41 PM
Sexual attraction - the role of Venus and Mars aspects. wayne penner Aspects & configurations 24 09-14-2016 10:40 PM
Horoscopes of well known people Seth Celebrity Astrology 126 01-15-2012 04:02 PM
Ultimate battle of wills - Pluto style bionda Relational Astrology 8 11-22-2009 02:59 PM
Mars and Pluto in my 8th house - Should I be worried? twinkle Houses & cusps 16 04-24-2008 09:21 PM



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.