Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Unread 02-16-2012, 09:50 AM
tee_jay66 tee_jay66 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 537
Re: Dream of a snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Similarly to seeing your childhood home, a past pet serves the same function as trying to bring you back to that particular time period. A situation in your waking life may parallel a situation from your past and the dream is possibly indicating to you a means of resolving it

However, you say you are feeling afraid because your pet snake from the past is angry and so you are frightened which may
indicate that your achievements may not be as successful as you had anticipated and you are experiencing feelings of self-doubt, incompetence or lack of control in your waking life and feeling anxious regarding various aspects of your life. The key to overcoming your fear is to discuss these feelings and deal with them openly

Perhaps you are having second thoughts about a decision you have made. Anger often masquerades as fear, so also consider issues about which you feel angry in your waking life.

To dream that you are frightened can also signify temporary and fleeting worries
Hi

I am at a loss about what it is that I need to face up to or deal with as I felt Ive dealt with every situation. The only situations I cannot deal with are the ones I have accepted and turned away from. 'let go and let God'

so Im sorry but Im at a loss here, thanks though

__________________
It's all an illusion

Teejay
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Unread 02-16-2012, 10:08 AM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 54,783
Re: Dream of a snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee_jay66 View Post
Hi I am at a loss about what it is that I need to face up to or deal with as I felt Ive dealt with every situation. The only situations I cannot deal with are the ones I have accepted and turned away from. 'let go and let God'

so Im sorry but Im at a loss here, thanks though
tee_jay66, that is understandable when we remember that dreams are related to the unconscious - it seems as if the dream made a big impression on you - which is a way the Unconscious uses to draw your attention to aka 'wake you up to' these possible unconscious issues - meditating on the dream for answers can be helpful as well

Snakes are a well known symbol for healing


Asclepius was the Greek god of medicine and healing, one of many sons of the Greek god Apollo, who is known for giving man the gift of healing.

Asclepius carried a staff with one snake wrapped around it, and that is commonly used as a symbol of medicine and doctors. BUT if Americans saw this symbol, they might not recognize its meaning, because in the United States, starting in about 1920, the US Army’s health services started using the Caduceus as their symbol. The Caduceus is a staff, but instead of one serpent, there are two entwined around it. (image attached)

The important point is that The Caduceus is a symbol of the Greek god Hermes, God of Travelers, Thieves, and Commerce. This symbol was used in the classical world as a symbol of traders and those who work with money - not healers.

The snake has been used in countless cultures, societies, and religions as one symbol or another, in many forms, so it’s very easy to become confused as to its particular symbolism
Attached Images
File Type: png CADUCEUS.png (96.5 KB, 0 views)
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf

Last edited by JUPITERASC; 02-16-2012 at 10:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Unread 02-16-2012, 10:28 AM
tee_jay66 tee_jay66 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 537
Re: Dream of a snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
tee_jay66, that is understandable when we remember that dreams are related to the unconscious - it seems as if the dream made a big impression on you - which is a way the Unconscious uses to draw your attention to aka 'wake you up to' these possible unconscious issues - meditating on the dream for answers can be helpful as well

Snakes are a well known symbol for healing


Asclepius was the Greek god of medicine and healing, one of many sons of the Greek god Apollo, who is known for giving man the gift of healing.

Asclepius carried a staff with one snake wrapped around it, and that is commonly used as a symbol of medicine and doctors. BUT if Americans saw this symbol, they might not recognize its meaning, because in the United States, starting in about 1920, the US Armyís health services started using the Caduceus as their symbol. The Caduceus is a staff, but instead of one serpent, there are two entwined around it. (image attached)

The important point is that The Caduceus is a symbol of the Greek god Hermes, God of Travelers, Thieves, and Commerce. This symbol was used in the classical world as a symbol of traders and those who work with money - not healers.

The snake has been used in countless cultures, societies, and religions as one symbol or another, in many forms, so itís very easy to become confused as to its particular symbolism
thats an interesting symbol. To look at, it reminds me of kundalini energy.

I once was told many years ago, after having received healing form a christian woman that she saw in her mind's eye, a serpent wrapped around my spine in a spring effect. At the time she thought it was an evil thing and tried to deliver me from it. I had no idea at the time what it was about.

but now I realise that we all have this serpent coiled around our spine in the form of this wonderful energy that is waiting to be awakened, the kundalini.
__________________
It's all an illusion

Teejay
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Unread 02-16-2012, 11:46 AM
JerryRR JerryRR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 573
Re: Dream of a snake

Snake.
Keynote Death,Rebirth,Resurrection,Initiation,and Wisdom.

A symbol of transformation and healing.
In Meso-America represents Quetzalcoatl.
Opens new dimensions and levels of awareness.
A symbol of death and rebirth.(Ouroborus)
Gaurdian of treasure and sacred spaces.
Sensitivity,smell,vision and intuition may become more accurate.
New opportunities.
Looking deeper into your heart and soul.
Higher forms of discimination and spiritual idealism.
Shifts and changes that take place quickly.

May I suggest that you are careful about what you say and to whom.
You may benefit from exploring Aromatherapy.

J.R.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Unread 02-16-2012, 12:28 PM
tee_jay66 tee_jay66 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 537
Re: Dream of a snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryRR View Post
Snake.
Keynote Death,Rebirth,Resurrection,Initiation,and Wisdom.

A symbol of transformation and healing.
In Meso-America represents Quetzalcoatl.
Opens new dimensions and levels of awareness.
A symbol of death and rebirth.(Ouroborus)
Gaurdian of treasure and sacred spaces.
Sensitivity,smell,vision and intuition may become more accurate.
New opportunities.
Looking deeper into your heart and soul.
Higher forms of discimination and spiritual idealism.
Shifts and changes that take place quickly.

May I suggest that you are careful about what you say and to whom.
You may benefit from exploring Aromatherapy.

J.R.
Hi JR

please can I ask what you mean by me being careful what I say and to whom? were you referring to what Ive said on this thread to people? if so, why?

or were you referring to the snake symbolic of treachery and deceit from others in general?
__________________
It's all an illusion

Teejay
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Unread 02-16-2012, 01:29 PM
retinoid's Avatar
retinoid retinoid is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Boston area
Posts: 1,648
Re: Dream of a snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee_jay66 View Post
Im more confused now about this dream as I have a very simple life style as in there arent many people in it. I dont really have friends as Im a loner at heart.

Men do want to date me but Im not interested in dating or meeting anyone as my heart isin't in it.

I love being alone and really dont know what A) my baggage could be? B) what is hiding in my subconscious? and C) what is all the mess I need to clean up in my life.

My mind isin't showing me what I need to know and Im more confused than ever now..................how do I find out what needs to be sorted out?
I am in the same spot as you. Being told to use my intuition and such and having dream symbols telling me things yet never knowing what they mean!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Unread 02-16-2012, 02:25 PM
JerryRR JerryRR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 573
Re: Dream of a snake

Hi TJ

Thank you for your reply.
Quote
"It is best not to anger snake people."
Ted Andrews.

I feel it may benefit you if you explore transiting Mars and your progressed Mars.(Flight or fight)

Take care.
J.R.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Unread 02-16-2012, 03:47 PM
Caro's Avatar
Caro Caro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: By the sea
Posts: 1,732
Re: Dream of a snake

Lucky you with all these offers!!!
I agree I think some charts show a tendancy to be single/spiritual/not require sexual relationship/asexual. we are not alll shag around saggi's (no offence meant)
Perhaps less fire shows less of a need to hit the sack!

In fact until fairly recently it was very common place for people to choose a spiritual life by joining an order(male and female). it is less so in the last 30 plus years. however more and more people are seeking a spiritual way of life without joining an order. Im sure there is some astrological reasoning behind that.

however sex is a primitive - grounding and rooting energy(along with other practices) so this energy needs to be channelled into something in order for it not to cause problems. Historically and present there are lots of problems in spiritual and religious groups where this energy is denied and then misused inappropriately

Grounding/rooting - visualisations with the root chakra. being in nature and being present in that moment. walking and swimming are all grounding and connect you with earth. Even doing routine housework is grounding/cooking. meditation in a group practice can be grounding.

As Im sure you know through the meditation you do, kundalini energy can be awoken at any time but is best explored with a teacher(appropriately qualified)

you talk in your email of movng further and further away from earth. If you wish to continue to live you have to be on this earth though.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Unread 02-16-2012, 03:51 PM
Fragoso's Avatar
Fragoso Fragoso is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 224
Re: Dream of a snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caro View Post
The snake is also a phallic symbol.
Caro is right. That's why everyone is putting the theme 'sex' to the surface.
Fragoso
__________________
ęThe bird of Hermes is my name
Eating my wings to make me tameĽ
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Unread 02-17-2012, 04:31 PM
Caro's Avatar
Caro Caro is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: By the sea
Posts: 1,732
Re: Dream of a snake

TJ 66 you might want to check out where vesta is in your chart too.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Unread 02-18-2012, 12:01 AM
Mark's Avatar
Mark Mark is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Georgia, US
Posts: 1,428
Re: Dream of a snake

tee_jay66: The irony of all this is amazing. You identify and treat yourself as an asexual, but you don't know why your root chakra is closed? It's closed because you haven't been using it. What's the quickest way to open the bottom chakra? Sex. It's quite straight-foward, actually.

I believe you correctly identified the problem for yourself, tee_jay66, but you haven't fully dissected it yet. The act of sex itself isn't the trouble, but an issue with intimacy. You have said that you've had sexual contact before and felt disappointed by it. That's because you require a mental, emotional, and spiritual bond in order to experience sex fully. That means that most people are incapable of satisfying you. I know exactly how that part feels, though I am a different sort.

What is not good is the fact that you do seem to have a notion of moral superiority attached to a lack of sex. There seems to be the idea that, "highly-developed people don't act that way." In my previous post, I assumed there was a connection between this and church/religion, but that connection isn't necessary. Don't you honestly feel that you are on one side of a fence and everyone else is on the other? Don't you attach some meaning to this that makes you feel justified? I know you've had to deal with many people who would like to change you and that is all the more reason to protect yourself by reinterpreting the differences. Others often see these differences as a weakness in you. Don't you turn the table by seeing weakness in them? At least sometimes?

What is the Truth of the matter? What if it really is the case that disciplined, loving, intimate sex is a good thing and the rules were put into place because 90+% of people get it wrong almost every time? What if it really is acceptable to be sexual in the right way? What if that difference between you and everyone else really just doesn't matter as much as it seems? I think you are defining yourself into a comfortable box and intentionally negating any reason there could ever be to leave the comfy box. You can't climb a mountain by looking at it and you can't get to the top of life by not living. Extracting yourself from the world is not what you were put here to do. You already have a way out. Now it's time for you to help others find their way and you can't do that by remaining sterile. Every person must be met where they are and every person is dirty (including you). So, if you will ever help anyone, you can't be afraid of getting your hands dirty. This last part has nothing to do with sex. This is about your ability to meet self through meeting others, which is love.

In the words of Edgar Cayce, "It's not about being goody-goody. It's about being good for something."
__________________
http://www.twelvestaralmanac.com/
Free Astrological Tools, Calculators, and Ephemerides
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Unread 02-18-2012, 12:59 AM
bubuza_dulce's Avatar
bubuza_dulce bubuza_dulce is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 407
Re: Dream of a snake

I haven't written more on this thread but not because I didn't care, I thought about it a lot. But I felt the things I wanted to say could only be said if I were friends with tee_jay66 and we discussed these things over a cup of coffee.

I'm glad Mark stepped in and said some of the things I wanted to say but for which I hadn't found the proper words. I agree with what he said and I hope his opinion will be of some help for you, tee_jay66.

I still think there are some things that can be said upon the subject so, Mark, read my thoughts and put them in the right form!

Last edited by bubuza_dulce; 02-18-2012 at 01:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Unread 02-18-2012, 07:46 AM
tee_jay66 tee_jay66 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 537
Re: Dream of a snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
tee_jay66: The irony of all this is amazing. You identify and treat yourself as an asexual, but you don't know why your root chakra is closed? It's closed because you haven't been using it. What's the quickest way to open the bottom chakra? Sex. It's quite straight-foward, actually.

I believe you correctly identified the problem for yourself, tee_jay66, but you haven't fully dissected it yet. The act of sex itself isn't the trouble, but an issue with intimacy. You have said that you've had sexual contact before and felt disappointed by it. That's because you require a mental, emotional, and spiritual bond in order to experience sex fully. That means that most people are incapable of satisfying you. I know exactly how that part feels, though I am a different sort.

What is not good is the fact that you do seem to have a notion of moral superiority attached to a lack of sex. There seems to be the idea that, "highly-developed people don't act that way." In my previous post, I assumed there was a connection between this and church/religion, but that connection isn't necessary. Don't you honestly feel that you are on one side of a fence and everyone else is on the other? Don't you attach some meaning to this that makes you feel justified? I know you've had to deal with many people who would like to change you and that is all the more reason to protect yourself by reinterpreting the differences. Others often see these differences as a weakness in you. Don't you turn the table by seeing weakness in them? At least sometimes?

What is the Truth of the matter? What if it really is the case that disciplined, loving, intimate sex is a good thing and the rules were put into place because 90+% of people get it wrong almost every time? What if it really is acceptable to be sexual in the right way? What if that difference between you and everyone else really just doesn't matter as much as it seems? I think you are defining yourself into a comfortable box and intentionally negating any reason there could ever be to leave the comfy box. You can't climb a mountain by looking at it and you can't get to the top of life by not living. Extracting yourself from the world is not what you were put here to do. You already have a way out. Now it's time for you to help others find their way and you can't do that by remaining sterile. Every person must be met where they are and every person is dirty (including you). So, if you will ever help anyone, you can't be afraid of getting your hands dirty. This last part has nothing to do with sex. This is about your ability to meet self through meeting others, which is love.

In the words of Edgar Cayce, "It's not about being goody-goody. It's about being good for something."

Mark

thankyou for your reply. There is a lot of stuff in there and I wont probably address all of it.

I do accept that Im not looking for physical love....or not until it feels right. I do accept that I would like the mind, spirit and body connection all in one and I do ache for that union that feels like 'coming home'. I have never found that with anyone....hence the reason why 'sex' does not fulfill me and 'God' alone does.

I have not intentionally taken a moral high ground or think Im better disciplined than others as it just seems to be part of who I am that I dont 'fit in' with a lot of people or their expectations of me.

I have tried lots of relationships in the past but they didnt feed my soul, which is what I need from someone.

I will say that maybe part of it is due to the fact that I was promiscuous in my youth when I drank and took drugs and slept around with many many men trying to find love......obviously it never happened. By my own hand, I felt used, abused and ashamed.

Maybe this is why Ive cleaned up my act and feel morally superior in myself because I have conquered it and wont accept any sort of casual sex anymore. I would need to be totally in love and in a committed relationship before I could open up sexually....I know that.

I dont think that is a bad thing for me. On the flip side, im not looking for a relationship with someone who isin't compatible with me......and Im on a spiritual journey at the moment and guys dont tend to understand why I want to meditate, pray and study spiritual literature most of the time.......they just think Im a bit weird

Hence why I prefer to stay alone in case Im dragged down into the pits of anxiety and depression again. Hey! Im trying to arise above all this **** ha ha

Yes you seem to have dragged up the pits of my soul here
__________________
It's all an illusion

Teejay
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Unread 02-18-2012, 08:06 PM
Mark's Avatar
Mark Mark is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Georgia, US
Posts: 1,428
Re: Dream of a snake

tee_jay66: Dragging up the pits of people's souls is kinda "my thing." It sounds to me like you're in a good spot for the moment. I am also convinced that your spiritual focus has been real and beneficial for you. Most people on this forum would have found some reason to get defensive by now, but you're still mostly settled. Openness and a willingness to communicate are hallmarks of a spiritual person. So, kudos for that.

I think the important point to note is that you are not asexual. You just now have higher standards than you did before. That's a good thing. That's called "growing up," and it's surprising how many people never do that. You are now better able to be your real self because of it. There isn't anything that I would change about you because you're already doing the changing by yourself.

There is only one thing I would ask of you. Now that you have "upgraded" yourself, please forget everything that the old you thought she knew about sex. It was all lies, propaganda, and assumption that was filtered through a young and unconcerned mind. The one thing you really don't want to do is carry forward that muddled past to drop on whatever man might actually be worthy of you. I want you to learn to be a new you, ever-new and self-refreshing, unburdened by all the things you've been. Then you shall be truly free.

P.S. The snake dream is a call for reunification of self.
__________________
http://www.twelvestaralmanac.com/
Free Astrological Tools, Calculators, and Ephemerides
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Unread 02-19-2012, 08:15 AM
tee_jay66 tee_jay66 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 537
Re: Dream of a snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
tee_jay66: Dragging up the pits of people's souls is kinda "my thing." It sounds to me like you're in a good spot for the moment. I am also convinced that your spiritual focus has been real and beneficial for you. Most people on this forum would have found some reason to get defensive by now, but you're still mostly settled. Openness and a willingness to communicate are hallmarks of a spiritual person. So, kudos for that.

I think the important point to note is that you are not asexual. You just now have higher standards than you did before. That's a good thing. That's called "growing up," and it's surprising how many people never do that. You are now better able to be your real self because of it. There isn't anything that I would change about you because you're already doing the changing by yourself.

There is only one thing I would ask of you. Now that you have "upgraded" yourself, please forget everything that the old you thought she knew about sex. It was all lies, propaganda, and assumption that was filtered through a young and unconcerned mind. The one thing you really don't want to do is carry forward that muddled past to drop on whatever man might actually be worthy of you. I want you to learn to be a new you, ever-new and self-refreshing, unburdened by all the things you've been. Then you shall be truly free.

P.S. The snake dream is a call for reunification of self.
Hi Mark

Thankyou for your uplifting and positive message. I think I may print it out and stick it on my fridge.

I must be honest with you, I did feel challenged and uncomfortable in some of the issues you brought up but they didnt affect me maybe like they would have done before. It did make me feel unsettled and part of me wished I'd never started the thread ha ha

I secretly hoped you wouldnt have replied again and it would be laid to rest. When I saw you had replied, I prepared myself for another challenge.........but Ive been very humbled and warmed by your reply.......thankyou Mark for taking time to understand me
__________________
It's all an illusion

Teejay
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Unread 02-21-2012, 04:38 AM
Mandy Mandy is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Pari, La France
Posts: 527
Re: Dream of a snake

Hi tee_jay66,

I was just reading through this thread and, although it is closed (as per your preference), I was slightly concerned that you mention relating men and relationships to depression and anxiety. Whilst I understand that this is not the best place for you to speak about this in any great depth, and that you have clarified your reasons for this tendency, in light of the whole subject (i.e., sexuality, psyche etc.), I wanted to suggest that you have a good read (if you havent already) of Women Who Run With the Wolves. This all sounds Lilith-ed to me. If you seek to gain perspective, understand the magnificent beauty of context, and use it to replace the fixatedness on things-no-longer-relevant, that depression and anxiety force, I'd recommend that you definately read this book, thoroughly. I wish you happiness beyond what you thought possible.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Women-Who-Ru.../dp/071267134X

p.s., The holy book (The Bible) lists "without fear" 365 times.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lilith.jpg (10.6 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Mandy; 02-21-2012 at 10:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Unread 02-21-2012, 08:40 AM
tee_jay66 tee_jay66 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 537
Re: Dream of a snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
Hi tee_jay66,

I was just reading through this thread and, although it is closed (as per your preference), I was slightly concerned that you mention relating men and relationships to depression and anxiety. Whilst I understand that this is not the best place for you to speak about this in any great depth, and that you have clarified your reasons for this tendency, in light of the whole subject (i.e., sexuality, psyche etc.), I wanted to suggest that you have a good read (if you havent already) of Women Who Run With the Wolves. This all sounds Lilith-ed to me. If you seek to gain perspective, understand the magnificent beauty of context, and use it to replace the fixatedness on things-no-longer-relevant, that depression and anxiety force, I'd recommend that you definately read this book, thoroughly. I wish you happiness beyond what you thought possible.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Women-Who-Ru.../dp/071267134X

p.s., The holy book mentions "without fear" 365 times.
Hi Mandy, thanks for your reply. Yes, relationships have always eluded me and Ive never been happy in one which is now why I choose to be alone and heal. But I thankyou for your suggestion. i havent closed the thread, I was just weary of receiving many more challenging emails over my lack of sex life ha ha
__________________
It's all an illusion

Teejay
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Unread 02-21-2012, 06:28 PM
Cold Fusion's Avatar
Cold Fusion Cold Fusion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Arizona
Posts: 1,388
Re: Dream of a snake

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisiana_Voodoo

"The voodoo serpent"
__________________
The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Reply With Quote
  #44  
Unread 02-21-2012, 08:59 PM
Mandy Mandy is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Pari, La France
Posts: 527
Re: Dream of a snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee_jay66 View Post
Hi Mandy, thanks for your reply. Yes, relationships have always eluded me and Ive never been happy in one which is now why I choose to be alone and heal. But I thankyou for your suggestion. i havent closed the thread, I was just weary of receiving many more challenging emails over my lack of sex life ha ha
Hi tee_jay66,

You are welcome for the rec. To be clear, my concern was not with your sex life but with the causal relationship, which you have identified, between sex (for all that it represents to you) and anxiety/depression. This is a topic important for you to understand, however, not what your thread is about so I will refrain from commenting further on the subject.
The book which I recommended, should you choose to read it, will guide you through that in the most wonderful and empowering way, so that you can, in line with Mark's advice, be truly happy and truly free, from the past and in the present. Love and light x

Last edited by Mandy; 02-21-2012 at 09:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Unread 02-22-2012, 01:02 AM
Claire19's Avatar
Claire19 Claire19 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 6,033
Re: Dream of a snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by tee_jay66 View Post
Please can anybody help unravel my nightmare about a snake?

Its only been occurring recently within the last week and is pretty scary.

I dream Im given my snake to hold but it has become much much bigger than I remember. Im holding it and it is about 4ft long and a wide girth.

Im frightened as it seems angry and normally it is docile in my memory. When no-one is looking I try to throw it away into my living room which is amass with clutter and overturned furniture. The snake bites me and holds on with his teeth,. I fear Im going to die but I manage to shake it off and it has grown bigger and scurries away into the debris of my living room. I glance to see my hand has not been pierced by the snakes fangs and Im ok.

I go into another room because I know the snake is after me and he jumps in mid air and lands in the kitchen beside me. But the kitchen is awash with overturned furniture and he hides.

I cant remember much more, but there is a sense of panic that the snake is going to kill me.


Just to say that Im not having a sexual relationship and have no desire for one in my daily life. I have started going back to a good christian church after a few years away and have regained my love for Jesus.

Anyone think it is a demonic attack? as Im also having other night terrors recently and auditory hallucinations and intrusive thoughts all when Im asleep since I started going back to church?

This isint necessarily a religious thread.....but any ideas on the dream and what Ive said would help, many thanks
We need your chart but I would say your Neptune is being heavily influenced. You may be vulnerable to the lower entities in the other realms right now. I would put up a shield of protection, chant a mantra that you wil receive only positive vibes and say it over and over until you believe it. If you enjoy your church visits that is fine but we do not need that to have faith in whatever you percieve as God.
__________________
The stars impel, not compel.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Unread 02-22-2012, 08:40 AM
tee_jay66 tee_jay66 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 537
Re: Dream of a snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy View Post
Hi tee_jay66,

You are welcome for the rec. To be clear, my concern was not with your sex life but with the causal relationship, which you have identified, between sex (for all that it represents to you) and anxiety/depression. This is a topic important for you to understand, however, not what your thread is about so I will refrain from commenting further on the subject.
The book which I recommended, should you choose to read it, will guide you through that in the most wonderful and empowering way, so that you can, in line with Mark's advice, be truly happy and truly free, from the past and in the present. Love and light x
Hi Mandy

yes, I have ordered the book on amazon yesterday and look forward to reading it. I think I may be missing some vital female energy, as I only see myself as a 'mother', and a 'daughter'.....maybe there is more to female energy I need

thankyou
__________________
It's all an illusion

Teejay
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Unread 02-22-2012, 08:50 AM
tee_jay66 tee_jay66 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Great Britain
Posts: 537
Re: Dream of a snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19 View Post
We need your chart but I would say your Neptune is being heavily influenced. You may be vulnerable to the lower entities in the other realms right now. I would put up a shield of protection, chant a mantra that you wil receive only positive vibes and say it over and over until you believe it. If you enjoy your church visits that is fine but we do not need that to have faith in whatever you percieve as God.
I do have a challenging neptune in my natal anyway and do believe Im being challenged by lower entities which is why Im praying protection daily. But here is my chart if you are interested, thanks

__________________
It's all an illusion

Teejay
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dream of Death (father) lazarusx Spiritual Realm 3 02-19-2012 01:59 AM
Recurring dream portends change? tsmall Spiritual Realm 38 12-06-2011 09:40 PM
Dream of my second sister Squapius Spiritual Realm 2 07-16-2009 11:41 PM
Disturbing reoccuring dream needing resolution 4leafclovah Karmic Astrology 9 12-30-2008 11:59 PM
What does it mean when you keep having the same type of dream? Lissa Spiritual Realm 7 02-23-2007 01:48 PM



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.