Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 02-15-2012, 07:16 AM

is the moon void in this ?

well I am not sure abt the moon being void in this chart , but I think it is , as it doesnt make any major aspects ~

but I would love to know other views cause this is the 1st time I am encountering a void moon , although I am not even sure if its void or no ~

Asking and Thanking,
Jai~
Attached Images
File Type: jpg copy me.jpg (81.1 KB, 18 views)

Unread 02-15-2012, 08:03 AM

Re: is the moon void in this ?

No, the Moon is applying to an hermetic aspect (aka ptolemiac or major aspect, in this case a sextile) to Mars which it will perfect before the Moon leaves the sign of Scorpio, therefore Moon is not void of course in this chart.

(Note: following most of the pre-12th century horary authorities, as well as the outlook of vedic prasna-their approach to horary-I do not consider a void of course Moon to be an important consideration in horary delineation; of course, this view is the opposite of the outlook found in Western horary since the time of Guido Bonatti in the 13th century, up to the present time, where VC Moon is usually considered a stricture)
Unread 02-15-2012, 01:42 PM

well thats gud news that the moon is not void , and I still have alot to learn abt the vedic approach you told me. (will take sometime , alot of misplaced things happening in life right now)

Thank you for taking the time to take a look at it ,
Jai~
Unread 02-15-2012, 05:03 PM

Hello.
No, the moon isn't void. It's in scorpio (weak position for moon), and it sextilles mars with a not much big orb.
Fragoso
Unread 02-16-2012, 06:58 AM

thanks fra ,
lol long time ~!

okay so now the moon is weak so does that mean anything to the horary ?
other than its going to take time for the event to occur ?

Tags
moon, void