Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-03-2011, 06:35 PM
waffle waffle is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 19
Question if moon is capricorn..???

Somebody said: '' if moon is capricorn, certainly you will marry oldman!
venüs and mercury 3rd house.. ı think, he is your relationship! '''
is it true?? PLEASE, comments..


Last edited by waffle; 06-30-2014 at 12:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 08-03-2011, 08:04 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 54,615
Re: if moon is capricorn..???

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle View Post
Somebody said: '' if moon is capricorn, certainly you will marry oldman!
venüs and mercury 3rd house.. ı think, he is your relationship! '''
is it true?? PLEASE, comments..
if you would like to post your chart, here's a link that tells you how http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=12126
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 08-03-2011, 09:12 PM
waffle waffle is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 19
Re: if moon is capricorn..???

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
if you would like to post your chart, here's a link that tells you how http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=12126

: Smile: I added it.
please, tell me? moon is capricorn, does it mean oldman? and how old is he?? can we see age difference? omg, ı have many questions..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 08-03-2011, 09:30 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 54,615
Re: if moon is capricorn..???

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle View Post
: Smile: I added it.
please, tell me? moon is capricorn, does it mean oldman? and how old is he?? can we see age difference? omg, ı have many questions..
No one is an oracle waffle, least of all myself!

What I can say is that I note that your question regards marriage and that you specifically are concerned because you have been told that having a Capricorn moon means marriage to 'oldman'. Generally speaking, astrologers read the 7th house for marriage potential and/or partnership potential.

here is a link to some interesting information regarding 'best times for love and romance' http://www.librarising.com/astrology/fwa/besttimes.html

Also, progressions could indicate marriage so it would be a good idea to post another copy of your natal chart - this time with progressions instead of transits.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 08-03-2011, 09:58 PM
waffle waffle is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 19
Re: if moon is capricorn..???

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
No one is an oracle waffle, least of all myself!

What I can say is that I note that your question regards marriage and that you specifically are concerned because you have been told that having a Capricorn moon means marriage to 'oldman'. Generally speaking, astrologers read the 7th house for marriage potential and/or partnership potential.

here is a link to some interesting information regarding 'best times for love and romance' http://www.librarising.com/astrology/fwa/besttimes.html

Also, progressions could indicate marriage so it would be a good idea to post another copy of your natal chart - this time with progressions instead of transits.

okey. ı will look it.thanx and ı added progress
but,Im sorry.. this sentence-> ''What I can say is that I note that your question regards marriage and that you specifically are concerned because you have been told that having a Capricorn moon means marriage to 'oldman'.''
I didnt translate. (
normally, means oldman.. but, what does my chart say? can you say me? you will marry or you wont.

Last edited by waffle; 08-03-2011 at 10:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 08-03-2011, 10:12 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 54,615
Re: if moon is capricorn..???

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle View Post
okey. ı will look it.thanx
but,Im sorry.. this sentence-> ''What I can say is that I note that your question regards marriage and that you specifically are concerned because you have been told that having a Capricorn moon means marriage to 'oldman'.''
I didnt translate. (
normally, means oldman.. but, what does my chart say? can you say me? you will marry or you wont.
There is no problem with your translation waffle.

I note that you have now asked a specific question. If you asking whether or not you are likely to marry then in my opinion this is a good question for the horary astrology forum that specialises in answering such specific questions so there is a relational questions horary forum at this link http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=43 and do read the guidelines for starting new threads on all horary matters
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 08-03-2011, 10:33 PM
astrologer50's Avatar
astrologer50 astrologer50 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 13,695
Re: if moon is capricorn..???

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle View Post
Somebody said: '' if moon is capricorn, certainly you will marry oldman!
venüs and mercury 3rd house.. ı think, he is your relationship! '''
is it true?? PLEASE, comments..
you need to remember planets are modified by signs, where they express are houses and how the express are *aspects*

Now your moon is conjunct jupiter which suggests you go OTT with emotions and expanding into 2nd house matters, ie: how you earn your money, spend it etc.

When looking at a woman’s chart the type of man she would look for is her sun sign and mars traits, plus 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.
When looking at a mans chart for the type of woman he would look for is his venus and moon sign and then 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.

Although synastry is a valuable tool with astrology it cannot 'make things happen' even if you have the best synastry in the world unfortunately.

In synastry I use tight orbs and view aspects between one person's outer planets to the other person's inner planets as being "karmic connections"......usually with the outer planet person doing the teaching and the inner planet person doing the learning.

If you want to research more into synastry try here
http://cafeastrology.com/astrology_of_relationships.html
http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry/interchartaspects.html
http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry_house_overlays.html
http://www.astrology-numerology.com/synastry.html
http://www.astrology-numerology.com/synastry-houses.html
http://www.astrology-numerology.com/synastryaspects.html
http://www.cosmitec-astrological-compatibility-advice.com/astrology-marriage.html
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17513
http://www.astrotheme.com/synastry_advice.php
http://www.astrology-x-files.com/synastry/ascendant.html
http://astrologyfiles.com/free-horoscope-matching/
http://www.skyviewzone.com/lovematch/sunsynastryhouse.htm

relationship sticky
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28945
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=254409&postcount=9

Unfortunately, there is no set formula or signature for marriage or childbirth, although others may disagree, apparently horary and vedic seem confident in this area. There are indicators and potential as there would be with natal, solar return chart but guarantees -- (post 2 & 3 below)
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=207744#post207744

Now taurus/venus rules your marriage house and is posited in 3rd house with a square to saturn, which tells me two things, venus in aquarius wants lots of friendship and mental stimulation and freedom and independence, then the square to saturn shows feeling of being unloved from early childhood and you may always feel that you 'give out' twice as much love as that you receive back.


Now venus also has a square to pluto showing you want love and romance to be intense, all consuming, but can be jealous possession and controlling. Which is in complete contradiction to the above aspect of venus square saturn. The fact is we are all multi faceted human beings and we simply don't *act out* just one aspect within our natal charts. But this will be ann 'inner conflict' whereby you could be dominating one time and then become distant and want your freedom the next

Moon in Capricorn does tend to generally get on with older generation type people, can be rather calculating and always want value for money when buying things.. Have you notice your moon being conjunct POF (part of fortune)? this is rather good news and suggests, mother or women may well be of assistance to you in earning money and with career amitions..

Next year t pluto is approaching natal jupiter and then moon, and the aspect to moon may well bring some intense emotional encounters with women, mother and/or domestic circumstances...


POF
http://www.astrotherapy.eu/ParsFortunae.htm
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-5210.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpOVfJmEFH4

“However, in the case of both significations one must keep in mind that no one indication in the chart, not even the Part of Fortune, can be taken by itself as a total indicator of any area of life. For health one must also look at the Ascendant, its ruler, the Moon and its ruler. Also the sixth and eighth houses as indicators of illness and death respectively have strong indications for health. For material prosperity one should also look at the second house, the tenth house, and their rulers.”
http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_fortune_e.htm

“The fortune indicated by this part is not necessarily materialistic or even tangible, though it can be. It depends on the sign and house location of the Part of Fortune. The benefit can be on the physical, intellectual, emotional, and/or spiritual plane of experience. In all cases it is through the cultivation and expression of this point that one will experience harmony and a sense of well-being.”
http://www.astroresources.com/fortune.htm

“The Part of Fortune represents worldly success, and is associated with the physical body and health as well. It can be indicative of the career or vocation. Worldly success and prosperity are associated with the Part of Fortune, and both its sign and house placement suggests innate abilities and talents--areas of life and qualities that are expressed naturally.”
http://www.cafeastrology.com/partoffortune.html
just found a site for calculating this and many more Parts or Lots --
http://www.noendpress.com/pvachier/arabicparts/index.php
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 08-03-2011, 10:35 PM
waffle waffle is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 19
Re: if moon is capricorn..???

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
There is no problem with your translation waffle.

I note that you have now asked a specific question. If you asking whether or not you are likely to marry then in my opinion this is a good question for the horary astrology forum that specialises in answering such specific questions so there is a relational questions horary forum at this link http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=43 and do read the guidelines for starting new threads on all horary matters


yes, ı did not think horary.. (from turkey) my friend said: you will marry oldman. is it really? only she looked moon ().. ı want to asking you.
very thanx jupiter
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 08-03-2011, 10:39 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 54,615
Re: if moon is capricorn..???

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle View Post
yes, ı did not think horary.. (from turkey) my friend said: you will marry oldman. is it really? only she looked moon ().. ı want to asking you.
very thanx jupiter
that's ok waffle - horary may well have an answer for you on this, so remember to follow the guide lines as to how to ask the question on the relationtal questions horary forum http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=43
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 08-03-2011, 10:55 PM
waffle waffle is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 19
Re: if moon is capricorn..???

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologer50 View Post
you need to remember planets are modified by signs, where they express are houses and how the express are *aspects*

Now your moon is conjunct jupiter which suggests you go OTT with emotions and expanding into 2nd house matters, ie: how you earn your money, spend it etc.

When looking at a woman’s chart the type of man she would look for is her sun sign and mars traits, plus 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.
When looking at a mans chart for the type of woman he would look for is his venus and moon sign and then 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.

Although synastry is a valuable tool with astrology it cannot 'make things happen' even if you have the best synastry in the world unfortunately.

In synastry I use tight orbs and view aspects between one person's outer planets to the other person's inner planets as being "karmic connections"......usually with the outer planet person doing the teaching and the inner planet person doing the learning.

If you want to research more into synastry try here
http://cafeastrology.com/astrology_of_relationships.html
http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry/interchartaspects.html
http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry_house_overlays.html
http://www.astrology-numerology.com/synastry.html
http://www.astrology-numerology.com/synastry-houses.html
http://www.astrology-numerology.com/synastryaspects.html
http://www.cosmitec-astrological-compatibility-advice.com/astrology-marriage.html
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17513
http://www.astrotheme.com/synastry_advice.php
http://www.astrology-x-files.com/synastry/ascendant.html
http://astrologyfiles.com/free-horoscope-matching/
http://www.skyviewzone.com/lovematch/sunsynastryhouse.htm

relationship sticky
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28945
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=254409&postcount=9

Unfortunately, there is no set formula or signature for marriage or childbirth, although others may disagree, apparently horary and vedic seem confident in this area. There are indicators and potential as there would be with natal, solar return chart but guarantees -- (post 2 & 3 below)
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=207744#post207744

Now taurus/venus rules your marriage house and is posited in 3rd house with a square to saturn, which tells me two things, venus in aquarius wants lots of friendship and mental stimulation and freedom and independence, then the square to saturn shows feeling of being unloved from early childhood and you may always feel that you 'give out' twice as much love as that you receive back.


Now venus also has a square to pluto showing you want love and romance to be intense, all consuming, but can be jealous possession and controlling. Which is in complete contradiction to the above aspect of venus square saturn. The fact is we are all multi faceted human beings and we simply don't *act out* just one aspect within our natal charts. But this will be ann 'inner conflict' whereby you could be dominating one time and then become distant and want your freedom the next

Moon in Capricorn does tend to generally get on with older generation type people, can be rather calculating and always want value for money when buying things.. Have you notice your moon being conjunct POF (part of fortune)? this is rather good news and suggests, mother or women may well be of assistance to you in earning money and with career amitions..

Next year t pluto is approaching natal jupiter and then moon, and the aspect to moon may well bring some intense emotional encounters with women, mother and/or domestic circumstances...


POF
http://www.astrotherapy.eu/ParsFortunae.htm
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-5210.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpOVfJmEFH4

“However, in the case of both significations one must keep in mind that no one indication in the chart, not even the Part of Fortune, can be taken by itself as a total indicator of any area of life. For health one must also look at the Ascendant, its ruler, the Moon and its ruler. Also the sixth and eighth houses as indicators of illness and death respectively have strong indications for health. For material prosperity one should also look at the second house, the tenth house, and their rulers.”
http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_fortune_e.htm

“The fortune indicated by this part is not necessarily materialistic or even tangible, though it can be. It depends on the sign and house location of the Part of Fortune. The benefit can be on the physical, intellectual, emotional, and/or spiritual plane of experience. In all cases it is through the cultivation and expression of this point that one will experience harmony and a sense of well-being.”
http://www.astroresources.com/fortune.htm

“The Part of Fortune represents worldly success, and is associated with the physical body and health as well. It can be indicative of the career or vocation. Worldly success and prosperity are associated with the Part of Fortune, and both its sign and house placement suggests innate abilities and talents--areas of life and qualities that are expressed naturally.”
http://www.cafeastrology.com/partoffortune.html
just found a site for calculating this and many more Parts or Lots --
http://www.noendpress.com/pvachier/arabicparts/index.php

astrologer50
waaoooow. thank you very much long long long.. but, ı can translate this writing for hours , ıts morning and again again, ı will read it.

jupiter
ok I was wondering too, I'll ask my questions with horary.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 08-04-2011, 07:23 AM
astrologer50's Avatar
astrologer50 astrologer50 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 13,695
Re: if moon is capricorn..???

http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/soulmateastrology.html
http://www.synastry.us/soulmate_indicators.asp
http://www.ehow.com/video_4438856_soul-mates-astrology.html
“The heart of an astrological chart according to esoteric astrology are the moon's nodes, or points where the moon intercepts the earth's orbit around the sun. Your nodes diametrically oppose one another. So if your south node is in Capricorn, your north node would be in the opposite sign of Cancer and your soul's path would be moving from masculine, earthy Capricorn energies, into light, feminine Cancer”.
http://www.the-soulmate-site.com/astrological-soulmate.html
http://thezodiac.com/soulmates2.htm

http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/sexualattractionastrology.html
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 08-04-2011, 09:59 PM
gamzatti gamzatti is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: romford in essex just outside London.
Posts: 74
Send a message via AIM to gamzatti
Re: if moon is capricorn..???

Waffle please don't worry about this.I have a capricorn moon and venus and mercury in the 3rd house.

I married when I was 23 to a 25 year old man. As mentioned there are many other things in a horoscope influencing marriage etc.

You sound quite young and will probably marry a young man as I did.

There is one thing though,when young I used to like talking to old people because I found them interesting. best of luck and happiness.
__________________
'Dearest when I look at thee methinks all things lovely that there be'
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 08-04-2011, 10:50 PM
waffle waffle is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 19
Re: if moon is capricorn..???

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrologer50 View Post
you need to remember planets are modified by signs, where they express are houses and how the express are *aspects*

Now your moon is conjunct jupiter which suggests you go OTT with emotions and expanding into 2nd house matters, ie: how you earn your money, spend it etc.

When looking at a woman’s chart the type of man she would look for is her sun sign and mars traits, plus 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.
When looking at a mans chart for the type of woman he would look for is his venus and moon sign and then 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.

Although synastry is a valuable tool with astrology it cannot 'make things happen' even if you have the best synastry in the world unfortunately.

In synastry I use tight orbs and view aspects between one person's outer planets to the other person's inner planets as being "karmic connections"......usually with the outer planet person doing the teaching and the inner planet person doing the learning.

If you want to research more into synastry try here
http://cafeastrology.com/astrology_of_relationships.html
http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry/interchartaspects.html
http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry_house_overlays.html
http://www.astrology-numerology.com/synastry.html
http://www.astrology-numerology.com/synastry-houses.html
http://www.astrology-numerology.com/synastryaspects.html
http://www.cosmitec-astrological-compatibility-advice.com/astrology-marriage.html
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17513
http://www.astrotheme.com/synastry_advice.php
http://www.astrology-x-files.com/synastry/ascendant.html
http://astrologyfiles.com/free-horoscope-matching/
http://www.skyviewzone.com/lovematch/sunsynastryhouse.htm

relationship sticky
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28945
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=254409&postcount=9

Unfortunately, there is no set formula or signature for marriage or childbirth, although others may disagree, apparently horary and vedic seem confident in this area. There are indicators and potential as there would be with natal, solar return chart but guarantees -- (post 2 & 3 below)
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=207744#post207744

Now taurus/venus rules your marriage house and is posited in 3rd house with a square to saturn, which tells me two things, venus in aquarius wants lots of friendship and mental stimulation and freedom and independence, then the square to saturn shows feeling of being unloved from early childhood and you may always feel that you 'give out' twice as much love as that you receive back.


Now venus also has a square to pluto showing you want love and romance to be intense, all consuming, but can be jealous possession and controlling. Which is in complete contradiction to the above aspect of venus square saturn. The fact is we are all multi faceted human beings and we simply don't *act out* just one aspect within our natal charts. But this will be ann 'inner conflict' whereby you could be dominating one time and then become distant and want your freedom the next

Moon in Capricorn does tend to generally get on with older generation type people, can be rather calculating and always want value for money when buying things.. Have you notice your moon being conjunct POF (part of fortune)? this is rather good news and suggests, mother or women may well be of assistance to you in earning money and with career amitions..

Next year t pluto is approaching natal jupiter and then moon, and the aspect to moon may well bring some intense emotional encounters with women, mother and/or domestic circumstances...


POF
http://www.astrotherapy.eu/ParsFortunae.htm
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-5210.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpOVfJmEFH4

“However, in the case of both significations one must keep in mind that no one indication in the chart, not even the Part of Fortune, can be taken by itself as a total indicator of any area of life. For health one must also look at the Ascendant, its ruler, the Moon and its ruler. Also the sixth and eighth houses as indicators of illness and death respectively have strong indications for health. For material prosperity one should also look at the second house, the tenth house, and their rulers.”
http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_fortune_e.htm

“The fortune indicated by this part is not necessarily materialistic or even tangible, though it can be. It depends on the sign and house location of the Part of Fortune. The benefit can be on the physical, intellectual, emotional, and/or spiritual plane of experience. In all cases it is through the cultivation and expression of this point that one will experience harmony and a sense of well-being.”
http://www.astroresources.com/fortune.htm

“The Part of Fortune represents worldly success, and is associated with the physical body and health as well. It can be indicative of the career or vocation. Worldly success and prosperity are associated with the Part of Fortune, and both its sign and house placement suggests innate abilities and talents--areas of life and qualities that are expressed naturally.”
http://www.cafeastrology.com/partoffortune.html
just found a site for calculating this and many more Parts or Lots --
http://www.noendpress.com/pvachier/arabicparts/index.php

I understood.thanx for links of course I will look them. I need to work, too much. I want to learn astrology. and moon-jüpiter conjunct... Hmm, maybe, I will rich a girl I liked it.

my north node is gemini , 7th house.. ı will comment. gemini , means communication with 7th house. IT will good ..is it true? but gemini is double-character.. omg , astrology is very difficult.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 08-04-2011, 11:44 PM
waffle waffle is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 19
Re: if moon is capricorn..???

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamzatti View Post
Waffle please don't worry about this.I have a capricorn moon and venus and mercury in the 3rd house.

I married when I was 23 to a 25 year old man. As mentioned there are many other things in a horoscope influencing marriage etc.

You sound quite young and will probably marry a young man as I did.

There is one thing though,when young I used to like talking to old people because I found them interesting. best of luck and happiness.
No. I dont worry. Because,its destny. But, my friend said: CERTAİNLY! oldman!
I wonder.. is it really or is not.. if it is true, how many old? because , we can learn 'age difference' with astrology..

your chart is same with my chart. But, Im 27 years old.
if my husband isnt oldman. ı will be oldwoman. he will be young.. So? because, moon is woman's significatör.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 08-05-2011, 03:47 AM
Ixaee's Avatar
Ixaee Ixaee is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: United States
Posts: 380
Re: if moon is capricorn..???

It seems that you may actually like older man with your Mars conjucting Saturn in Scorpio ..... but since its burried in the 12th house, it may only be a subconscious, hidden desire for you.

The moon in a woman's chart does not show who she will marry. (thats only for men)

In a woman's chart, you should look at Mars and the Sun. As well as the 7th house, to give more details on who your best partner would be.

Your moon in capricorn could show that your mother is older/wiser/or very business oriented. It could also show that you feel safe and comforted by older people (depending on other aspects and placements). But it does not say anything at all about who or when you will marry.

(Only in a man's chart does the moon play a role in marriage, and shows his wife's character traits). Your friend most likely just misunderstood that this has opposite meanings for men and women.

Last edited by Ixaee; 08-05-2011 at 03:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
capricorn, moon

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tough Times Mark-Alexis Read My Chart 42 07-27-2011 03:44 AM
Capricorn Full Moon July 15: Your Inner Authority 2stepbay Recommendations 0 07-15-2011 01:50 AM
Capricorn Sun / Sagittarius Moon & Libra Rising. What does this mean for me? Quixotic Read My Chart 13 06-22-2011 04:12 AM
Franz Bardons 360 heads of the zone girding the earth, oft compared to sabian smbls tsquare Degree Symbols 1 04-09-2008 09:47 AM
A Natal chart for fun. Bob Natal Astrology 48 04-16-2007 03:52 PM



All times are GMT. The time now is 05:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.