Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background

Introduce Yourself and Your Astrology Background Here you are welcome to tell us as much or as little about yourself as you please while also talking about your interest in astrology: we would love to get to know you! Please do not post requests for astrological chart readings or astrological advertisements here.

Unread 06-07-2010, 03:43 PM

Talking Virgo Rising, Taurus Sun, Cappy Moon herrree!!

Hey guys, just joined the forum. I wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Veronica, im 21 yrs old. Ive been interested in astrology for about 5 years, and have been studying in depth for about 3 years. I love it so so so so sooo much. I know for a fact that i want to continue to pursue astrology for the rest of my life and continue to learn new things about it as much as i can, it has been the only thing that i truly LOVE to do!! I just started college, not sure what i want to go for.. im just getting my general studies out of the way. But it all seems so boring considering ive been studying metaphysics for so long!

Well, thats me. I dont know THAT MUCH about astrology yet, theres so much to learn, but i know in my heart i want to dedicate my life to it. Im so glad to meet all of you - im excited to start discussing this incredible art and science with you all.

Unread 06-07-2010, 04:51 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Modcleopatra
Re: Virgo Rising, Taurus Sun, Cappy Moon herrree!!

What's up Veronica?

Cool. Nice to meet you.

This is a good place to learn if you're interested. There is a search engine built into the site, as well as an Education Board, with many good articles to choose from. There are also many helpful people around, so be sure to ask for help if you need it.

Have fun

Theodora
Unread 06-07-2010, 06:35 PM

Wow, that's some kind of earth. All of the sudden my site name seems to fit so loosely. Do you have a grand trine between the three?

Great to meet you, it's always exciting to meet people who have a monopoly on an element/quality/sign. Welcome to the forum!

tc/hf/gl

Unread 06-07-2010, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Great to meet you, it's always exciting to meet people who have a monopoly on an element/quality/sign.
I think we should create a new social group called "monopoly." I'm a quadruple Aries, nice to meet you!

I appreciate Earth sign individuals; they help ground my flighty Aries-Gemini impulses. Unless other astrological placements interefere, you can count on them to carry through with a project, and they remain unruffled during a crisis.

If you're 21, you probably have Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune conjunct in Capricorn, too. Do you have an Earth Trine in your natal chart?

Arian Maverick

Last edited by Arian Maverick; 06-07-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Unread 06-07-2010, 08:07 PM

Hello Veronica I have virgo rising too How went saturn transition ??? What did it bring to you??
Unread 06-08-2010, 01:48 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome guys...

Nope, i do not have a grand trine in my chart. It would be sweet if i did, lol...but my Sun is 7 degrees Taurus and my moon is 24 degrees Cappy.. and yes i do have a stellium in Capricorn of Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and the moon!

Saturn turning direct went amazing, i just got a new apartment with my boyfriend.. things are really looking up! cant wait for the new moon...

Tags
cappy, herrree, moon, rising, taurus, virgo