Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 03-31-2019, 11:00 AM

Re: New man or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venusine View Post
Thank you again Tikana seldom explains anything so I didnít even ask. Therewore I was trying to look chart by myself but itís like foreign language to me it would be nice to know which planet is behind this development if someone could help. I hope itís 9 weeks not nine months.
most probably weeks~ medium time (moon in fixed sign, cadent house/sun cardinal, in angular house)moon also has little power to act from Aquarius.

Then again i think that Tikana will reply to your questionand correct me if i misjudged her reading

You see it requires a lot of our time to respond to each thread analytically and sometimes it happens to see similar questions, with similar dignities and receptions and even aspects...so either a member has to start copy paste his/her analysis from a previous thread or simply reply to your initial question with a simple yes/no or whatsoever.

However if you ask something in particular, it will be explained to you.At least this is what I've seen so far in this forum...and Tikana has always replied whenever i asked her something ...for further explanations

PS! I am not a professional astrologer but I like to help people if i have the chance or the knowledge to do so...and as always i keep practicing so as to learn through my mistakes.There are plenty of books that you can start practicing yourself if you really want to.Among sections of this forum you can find very useful links related to them...and of course, the moderators of this forum will always be on your assistance

The Following User Says Thank You to Aria Venue For This Useful Post:
Venusine (03-31-2019)
Unread 03-31-2019, 02:12 PM

Unhappy Re: New man or not?

Thanks, i hope its weeks rather than months..or it would be december by then. I quess things are going forward with my "friend" and him as they are fb-friends already. Hard to descripe how i feel but its not great.
The Following User Says Thank You to Venusine For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (03-31-2019)
Unread 05-18-2019, 03:04 PM

Re: New man or not?

Story continues..I saw my friend today. She broke up with her boyfriend week a go and only now she told me this man took contact to him after we spent time with him. And now she agreed to go date with him. We were actually briefly at the same place with him today and he totally ignored me after saying hello. So great. I hope I donít have to see them together any time soon. She told me she is searching something not serious as she just broke off.
Unread 02-18-2020, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
9 units new guy
I havenít met anyone new I told my friend that I have feelings towards him around mid of the December. Maybe it was that. He didnít felt the same way. So I hope it is not years.

Last edited by Venusine; 02-18-2020 at 07:22 PM.