Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 02-14-2020, 05:33 PM
Ori Ori is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 17
Out of sign trine

Guys what is your opinion on gemini moon 29 degress trine scorpio moon 2 degress?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 02-14-2020, 10:09 PM
AJ Astrology AJ Astrology is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 294
Re: Out of sign trine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ori View Post
Guys what is your opinion on gemini moon 29 degress trine scorpio moon 2 degress?
Hi Ori,

Generally irrelevant.

In synastry, and you should be using two charts side-by-side or in a dual wheel and not the Davidson or composite charts, house placement is far more important than aspects.

Aspects are nice, but not necessary and when the exist, they show how issues play out.

In the ideal synastry chart you want your Sun in your partner's H1, H5 or H7 and your partner's Sun in your H1, H5 or H7.

That would be total unrequited love, like soul-mates.

Moon in those locations is good, too, especially if you have a night chart, because Moon is sect ruler.

Suns/Moons do not need to be in aspect, they just need to be in those positions.

If the Suns aren't there, it doesn't mean you can't love each other, it just means you love each other for reasons other than love.

Your partner's Sun in your H2, they love, but they love your money more.

Your partner's Sun in your H10, they really love your career and social standing in your community more than the love you. The relationships can work, at least for a time, but if you lose your money or social standing, they might bail on you.

Really bad is Suns/Moons in H6 or H12. You see that, run. Like Forrest Gump. You hit the ground running, don't stop running and don't ever look back.

That indicates total control and domination. If you want to have to get written permission in advance from your partner (prepared by a lawyer no less) just to wipe your butt, stick with that relationship.

If you want to see where, just look at the chart.

Your Sun in partner's H12, your partner's H12 ruler in your H10, I sure hope you don't have any career ambitions, because your partner is going to stomp all over your career plans.

Your Sun in partner's H12, your partner's H12 ruler in your H11, I sure hope you don't have any friends, because your partner is not going to let you have any friends. Your partner will be grabbing your cell phone every 5 minutes to see who you called, who called you, who you texted, who texted you. Yeah, that. If that floats your boat, the go for it, otherwise move out smartly.

Where you do have aspects, it will show how you handle issues that arise.

Say Venus rules your H5 and a body in your partner's chart is square or opposing your Venus.

That indicates conflicts with children. Either the inability to have children, no desire to have children, children create strife in the relationship or your partner perceives children to be a problem (you spend more time with the children than me).

Say your partner's H10 ruler squares/opposes your Venus H5 ruler, that would indicate your partner's career creates conflicts with children. Either your partner works too much and doesn't spend enough time with the children or your partner constantly relocates and the children aren't well-adjusted in the new schools, or your partner is an up-standing member of the community, like a cop, clergy, city council member or something and the children are hell-on-wheels and everyone in the community knows it. Like I went to high school with a girl whose father was a minister and she had three abortions by the time she was 16. Yeah, the community was talking and didn't have nice things to say.

You'll never be able to resolve those conflicts, so you'll just have to learn to deal with them, and many people do. Some get aggravated, but they get over it and some get aggravated and never get over it and eventually leave the relationship or divorce.

It doesn't mean you don't love each other or can't have a relationship, you can, but there will always be strife.

Obviously, sextiles and trines are good (usually). When 2 bodies are joined, it can be good if they're compatible and in the right sign, or negative if they're not compatible or in the right sign.

In lieu of Sun/Moon in H1, H5 and H7, look for H1/H5/H7 ruler in those locations. In that case, it is better, well, a must actually, if the H1/H5/H7 is in a trine/sextile aspect with Sun/Moon.

So, your H7 ruler in partner's H1 sextile/trine your partner's Sun or Moon.

Or, your partner's H1 ruler in your H5 sextile/trine your Sun or Moon.

Like that.

Anyway, that's how you read a synastry chart. Look at the houses and house rulers.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AJ Astrology For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (02-14-2020)
  #3  
Unread 02-14-2020, 10:35 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 54,586
Re: Out of sign trine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Astrology View Post

Hi Ori,

Generally irrelevant.

In synastry, and you should be using two charts side-by-side or in a dual wheel and not the Davidson or composite charts, house placement is far more important than aspects.

Aspects are nice, but not necessary and when the exist, they show how issues play out.

In the ideal synastry chart you want your Sun in your partner's H1, H5 or H7 and your partner's Sun in your H1, H5 or H7.

That would be total unrequited love, like soul-mates.

Unrequited means detached, disconnected
dissociated, distinct, disunited, separate
separated, severed, sundered, unconnected
unreciprocated, unshared
so probably
requited was the intended word

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Astrology View Post


Moon in those locations is good, too, especially if you have a night chart, because Moon is sect ruler.

Suns/Moons do not need to be in aspect, they just need to be in those positions.

If the Suns aren't there, it doesn't mean you can't love each other, it just means you love each other for reasons other than love.

Your partner's Sun in your H2, they love, but they love your money more.

Your partner's Sun in your H10, they really love your career and social standing in your community more than the love you. The relationships can work, at least for a time, but if you lose your money or social standing, they might bail on you.

Really bad is Suns/Moons in H6 or H12. You see that, run. Like Forrest Gump. You hit the ground running, don't stop running and don't ever look back.

That indicates total control and domination. If you want to have to get written permission in advance from your partner (prepared by a lawyer no less) just to wipe your butt, stick with that relationship.

If you want to see where, just look at the chart.

Your Sun in partner's H12, your partner's H12 ruler in your H10, I sure hope you don't have any career ambitions, because your partner is going to stomp all over your career plans.

Your Sun in partner's H12, your partner's H12 ruler in your H11, I sure hope you don't have any friends, because your partner is not going to let you have any friends. Your partner will be grabbing your cell phone every 5 minutes to see who you called, who called you, who you texted, who texted you. Yeah, that. If that floats your boat, the go for it, otherwise move out smartly.

Where you do have aspects, it will show how you handle issues that arise.

Say Venus rules your H5 and a body in your partner's chart is square or opposing your Venus.

That indicates conflicts with children. Either the inability to have children, no desire to have children, children create strife in the relationship or your partner perceives children to be a problem (you spend more time with the children than me).

Say your partner's H10 ruler squares/opposes your Venus H5 ruler, that would indicate your partner's career creates conflicts with children. Either your partner works too much and doesn't spend enough time with the children or your partner constantly relocates and the children aren't well-adjusted in the new schools, or your partner is an up-standing member of the community, like a cop, clergy, city council member or something and the children are hell-on-wheels and everyone in the community knows it. Like I went to high school with a girl whose father was a minister and she had three abortions by the time she was 16. Yeah, the community was talking and didn't have nice things to say.

You'll never be able to resolve those conflicts, so you'll just have to learn to deal with them, and many people do. Some get aggravated, but they get over it and some get aggravated and never get over it and eventually leave the relationship or divorce.

It doesn't mean you don't love each other or can't have a relationship, you can, but there will always be strife.

Obviously, sextiles and trines are good (usually). When 2 bodies are joined, it can be good if they're compatible and in the right sign, or negative if they're not compatible or in the right sign.

In lieu of Sun/Moon in H1, H5 and H7, look for H1/H5/H7 ruler in those locations. In that case, it is better, well, a must actually, if the H1/H5/H7 is in a trine/sextile aspect with Sun/Moon.

So, your H7 ruler in partner's H1 sextile/trine your partner's Sun or Moon.

Or, your partner's H1 ruler in your H5 sextile/trine your Sun or Moon.

Like that.

Anyway, that's how you read a synastry chart. Look at the houses and house rulers.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 02-15-2020, 06:36 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,858
Re: Out of sign trine

Agreed the houses are important, they show where the action will play out, but maybe this gives too much importance to this, and underestimates the importance of the aspects and signs.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
sign, trine

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.