What happened to our guinea pigs?

lux111

We had 7 guinea pigs; 4 adult and 3 babies. Last week they disappeared. I guess they either escaped, or died, or were pig-napped. It’s strange

I drew this chart: https://imgur.com/8YDhYJi

I will come back to this as I read some Lily but any help would be appreciated..

The chart ruler is Mercury, with no aspects except a separating sextile to the Taurus Uranus in the Mars-ruled 10th — something weird happened suddenly — and applying trines/sextiles to the nodes.

Pets are 6th house so they’re represented by Mars, who is on the DC (death) in Sagittarius H7 — leaving a sextile with Aquarius Sun in H8, (dry, hot, dead) and squaring Venus on the anaretic degree (dead) in Pisces H9. Maybe they didn’t have enough water and ‘journeyed’ to find some but died somewhere.

The Moon is in H1 Cancer, (their H7) leaving an opposition with Jupiter in Capricorn H7, moving into their H8.. their death.. and into an opposition with Capricorn Pluto and Saturn (who is on a critical degree) in H8 — death? Or crime? The last planet the moon passed over was Uranus, or if we don’t use modern planets: Venus

H4 end of the matter is ruled by Venus, who is on a critical degree in Pisces H9 nearing the MC. The pigs’ end of matter is H9, which contains Neptune in her home, on a critical degree.. squaring Mars, perhaps suggesting water was a critical factor. Mercury and Chiron are also there.

AC, Mars, Venus and the 6th and 7th house cusps are in Saturn’s terms. Saturn rules the 8th house of death.

Jupiter, in his own terms, rules the 7th and 9th.

Moon, Mars, Jupiter and Uranus are in angular houses so I would consider these the most important players..

Looks like the guinea pigs have gone somewhere and died. I’m just hoping that Jupiter isn’t an actual person who’s taken them, ie ’an enemy’.. because whomever or whatever Jupiter represents, it’s 7th house.. Since L12, lord of my own self-undoing, is also Venus, maybe it’s my fault. But it also rules H11, my friends, so Idk

Last edited: