Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Dignities & debilities

Dignities & debilities Board for discussing planets in dignities and debilities in natal charts.

Unread 03-10-2018, 05:46 AM

The purpose of Astrology and this forum is NOT to point out weaknesses of a sign in order to enable a person to destroy others with that info. Anybody that helps someone achieve such a motive is a low-grade, vile person themselves. An eye for an eye is not how life is lived.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstroAssist View Post
I just need to know the weakness, if I take some punches in the process then that is great, I'll break a few times myself if I have to but I will know the weaknesses and the ways to tackle this sign.

Look, nothing personal against anyone, if nasty geminis or nasty leos ruined my life, I would be going after them the same way.

The truth is, on more than one occasion I have had to deal with a nasty Scorpio who has actively tried to ruin my career, hopes, dreams, and depressed me. My abusive garbage father was a Scorpio and now I am working for a scumbag from that sign.

I say no more, I will move on from this job and when this dirty rotten animal attempts to follow me around and ruin me, I will do what is necessary to wreck him into pieces.

The Following User Says Thank You to aquarius7000 For This Useful Post:
waybread (03-12-2018)
Unread 03-15-2018, 09:39 AM

Re: What signs tend to do well against Scorpios in power struggles and confrontations

Water signs probably are the only ones who stand a chance. This is because they don't go and just fight. They are more manipulative and I'm not saying this in a bad way. I honestly think that it's really intelligent. If you try to confront a Mars in Scorpio you will probably get stung so what you need to do is get inside them. This is something a Mars in Cancer and Pisces does very well. Pisces can make believe what you what them to and Cancer can emotionally manipulate you into being their slave. My moon is tightly conjunct my Pluto and they only person that can really emotionally manipulate me are water signs but especially Cancer and Pisces. Any other sign it doesn't work with but water signs have a way of slithering into your soul lol.
Unread 03-15-2018, 09:41 AM

Re: What signs tend to do well against Scorpios in power struggles and confrontations

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
The purpose of Astrology and this forum is NOT to point out weaknesses of a sign in order to enable a person to destroy others with that info. Anybody that helps someone achieve such a motive is a low-grade, vile person themselves. An eye for an eye is not how life is lived.
You're right
The Following User Says Thank You to chocolate For This Useful Post:
aquarius7000 (03-24-2018)
Unread 03-25-2018, 01:26 AM

Easy I have no problems with Scorpios and power struggles.

Just hug them and call them cute names till they simmer down.
Fight their fire with lots of snuggles.
Unread 03-25-2018, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCrab View Post
Easy I have no problems with Scorpios and power struggles.

Just hug them and call them cute names till they simmer down.
Fight their fire with lots of snuggles.
The only problem I have with Scorpios is how stubborn they are lol. Even when they know they're wrong they'll never admit it either. I just deal with them by knowing what goes on beneath the surface. I don't find them hard to deal with and I am surrounded by them myself
Unread 03-25-2018, 09:46 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

back to astrology

All,

Please get back to astrology. This is not the place to either post personal work issues unless you can somehow tie them to astrology. And do not attack others because you don't like their point of view.

Back to astrology,

Tim
Unread 12-08-2019, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTruthSeeker View Post
Funny, I'm a mars in Pisces and kno many mars in Scorpio people, my Pisces mars always see through any mars in Scorpio secret manipulation plays, always makes them paranoid because they can feel that they see so they seem to then act right.... lol seem to make the dissolve and start acting emotionally guilty
I agree with this answer lol.
I'm a pisces with mars in Aquarius and I can always see right through their emotional manipulative tactics and call them out on it directly or indirectly. And I don't understand how it makes them powerful, just makes them come across as very petty.
Unread 12-08-2019, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate View Post
Water signs probably are the only ones who stand a chance. This is because they don't go and just fight. They are more manipulative and I'm not saying this in a bad way. I honestly think that it's really intelligent. If you try to confront a Mars in Scorpio you will probably get stung so what you need to do is get inside them. This is something a Mars in Cancer and Pisces does very well. Pisces can make believe what you what them to and Cancer can emotionally manipulate you into being their slave. My moon is tightly conjunct my Pluto and they only person that can really emotionally manipulate me are water signs but especially Cancer and Pisces. Any other sign it doesn't work with but water signs have a way of slithering into your soul lol.
I agree with this too. Water signs have a good chance against Scorpio, because Scorpio although ruled by Mars, feels everything under the surface and also works behind the surface, through emotional manipulation and such.(unlike Aries which is also ruled by Mars but way more direct), so a fellow water sign would be intuitive enough to pick up on this.
I know a mars in Scorpio guy who gets emotionally manipulated by a cancerian, so yes cancers can make you their slave while acting the part of innocent.

I also think air signs stand a chance, especially Aquarius because they tackle it with intelligence, rationality and non-confrontation. I'm a pisces with Mars in Aquarius and the way I deal with Mars in Scorpio's games is by being above it. Like aquarius in general is a sign that would look down on the things that Scorpios do, not engage, find it petty and would let them know, which in turn would make scorpios feel stupid and back off.

Last edited by Ness22; 12-08-2019 at 07:59 AM.
Unread 12-08-2019, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
It's curious to me that people equate stubbornness with strength. Stubbornness implies inability to adapt to the inevitable changes reality brings and insist on ones own ways despite the fact they may ONLY be working in the fixed person's mind
Real strength comes with adaptability and ability to create in any circumstance whatsoever rather than to insist on previous, possibly defective ways. In reality, stubbornness gives the superficial air of strength only
This is a very insightful answer!
Totally agree, adaptability is key to survival, even in nature and evolution which Darwin told us since the beginning of ages. And this is something fixed signs struggle with, where their stubbornness only becomes a weakness and causes one to get stuck.
I'm a pisces with a lot of mutable placements but also a Mars in fixed aquarius and I know the struggle lol

Tags
confrontations, power, scorpios, signs, struggles, tend