Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Medical Astrology

Medical Astrology Astrological diagnoses and other health issues are discussed here. Given that there are so many outer and inner influences on one's health (alimentation, sports, medication, past medical antecedents, state of mind, etc.), an astrological diagnosis is only one of many things to consider when determining your healthiness.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 10-29-2019, 09:09 PM
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 447
Why I always have health problem?

I've been dealing with a variety of diseases since I was little.
I don't have a chronic condition, but there's always something. undecided

My hormone problem that's been going on for a few years, which is shedding my hair. lips sealed
Cervical mass - I just learned -
My teeth-something happening constantly dentistry-
Continuous weight gain and loss
My Allergies
Anxiety

.
.
.
I'm tired of having problems in so many different areas and going to more doctors than my environment
An astrologer said I had a tendency to get AIDS-HIV.
Is it Mars?
I thought he was strong at the scorpio.

I believe in affirmations. Even sometimes illnesses are psychological and also because of the bad beliefs we bring from our ancestors.
I thought my map was a good one.
But when you think about it, you know that a house represents something very different.
For example 6. house-work area
saturn and 8.9. home
Or is it the fact that my ascendant ruler is mercury pisces?

I'm open to your views on the reasons on my map, and even your spirutual thoughts whether you have beliefs from my parents.
Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg job.jpg (52.4 KB, 53 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 10-30-2019, 06:12 PM
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 447
Re: Why I always have health problem?

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 10-30-2019, 07:13 PM
greybeard greybeard is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rural Idaho
Posts: 3,527
Re: Why I always have health problem?

Mars is in high focus; his influence penetrates the whole chart.

He stands squarely on the 6th cusp. He is retrograde, strengthened by being in Scorpio. He is square Neptune and Uranus, opposes Saturn. Saturn is in partile square Neptune...a Fixed T-square focused in Aquarius 8th.

Neptune can bring "insidious" ailments that work out of sight, then pop up full blown. Neptune carries "extreme sensitivity to external influences".

Moon, sitting right on the western horizon and very powerful, squares Mercury, lord of the horoscope. Anxiety, nervous disorders. Hypochondria. Again, sensitivity to external influence is highlighted. The highly focused Neptune, afflicted by aspect and house, has some influence in pisces, Mercury's sign of habitation.

Scorpio, at the forefront, is comcerned with Purification.

Last edited by greybeard; 10-30-2019 at 07:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (10-30-2019)
  #4  
Unread 10-30-2019, 07:27 PM
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 447
Re: Why I always have health problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Mars is in high focus; his influence penetrates the whole chart.

He stands squarely on the 6th cusp. He is retrograde, strengthened by being in Scorpio. He is square Neptune and Uranus, opposes Saturn.
Yes youre right,Does being retro makes me stressful?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 10-30-2019, 07:49 PM
greybeard greybeard is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rural Idaho
Posts: 3,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
Yes youre right,Does being retro makes me stressful?
What are the primary effects of retrogradation?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 10-31-2019, 06:58 AM
greybeard greybeard is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rural Idaho
Posts: 3,527
Re: Why I always have health problem?

Let's look at Mars.

The chart pattern is a Bowl. Mars occupies the position of leading, or cutting, planet. This planet shows how, with what sort of energy, we go out to meet life. This planet leads us into life's experiences. It's nature permeates our being. It is First among Equals. There are other powerful actors in this chart and they must not be ignored. But the power and influence of Mars merits special attention.

Mars is in domicile, and also Lord of Sun and Jupiter. The combustion of Jupiter is separating at nearly 5°; not so strong, and with Sun exalted and Jupiter comfortable in fiery Aries, vitality is strengthened. However, Mars and Jupiter are in a disruptive quincunx relationship.

Keep in mind that Mars is within 4° of the 6th cusp.

Because Mars beholds a sesquiquadrate (within 3°) to Mercury, Lord of the Ascendant...the body, the constitution. So Mars, who is determined toward health (or really, lack thereof) by mundane position, attacks the lord of the body.

And then we have the Fixed cross; Mars opposes Saturn, both square Neptune, and the Saturn-Neptune square is partile. Furthermore, Mercury is at the apex of an octile-square-octile formation.

So...all of Mars' aspects are hard aspects, and he is retrograde on the 6th cusp. And Mars is the predominant power in the chart, and in a Fixed sign.

And we haven't looked at Pluto, or the very powerful Moon.

Last edited by greybeard; 10-31-2019 at 08:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (11-02-2019)
  #7  
Unread 11-01-2019, 11:09 PM
alphatauri alphatauri is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 3
Re: Why I always have health problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greybeard View Post
Let's look at Mars.

The chart pattern is a Bowl. Mars occupies the position of leading, or cutting, planet. This planet shows how, with what sort of energy, we go out to meet life. This planet leads us into life's experiences. It's nature permeates our being. It is First among Equals. There are other powerful actors in this chart and they must not be ignored. But the power and influence of Mars merits special attention.

Mars is in domicile, and also Lord of Sun and Jupiter. The combustion of Jupiter is separating at nearly 5°; not so strong, and with Sun exalted and Jupiter comfortable in fiery Aries, vitality is strengthened. However, Mars and Jupiter are in a disruptive quincunx relationship.

Keep in mind that Mars is within 4° of the 6th cusp.

Because Mars beholds a sesquiquadrate (within 3°) to Mercury, Lord of the Ascendant...the body, the constitution. So Mars, who is determined toward health (or really, lack thereof) by mundane position, attacks the lord of the body.

And then we have the Fixed cross; Mars opposes Saturn, both square Neptune, and the Saturn-Neptune square is partile. Furthermore, Mercury is at the apex of an octile-square-octile formation.

So...all of Mars' aspects are hard aspects, and he is retrograde on the 6th cusp. And Mars is the predominant power in the chart, and in a Fixed sign.

And we haven't looked at Pluto, or the very powerful Moon.
Sorry, but that's wrong. SU=AR/SA - that's the reason
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 11-02-2019, 12:15 AM
greybeard greybeard is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rural Idaho
Posts: 3,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphatauri View Post
Sorry, but that's wrong. SU=AR/SA - that's the reason
My gosh, how could I have been so obtuse? Of course it's SU=AR/SA. Bingo! You are absolutely right!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Useful Post:
IleneK (11-02-2019)
  #9  
Unread 11-02-2019, 06:44 AM
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 447
Re: Why I always have health problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphatauri View Post
Sorry, but that's wrong. SU=AR/SA - that's the reason
whats sun=ar/sa ????????????
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 11-02-2019, 11:15 AM
greybeard greybeard is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Rural Idaho
Posts: 3,527
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
whats sun=ar/sa ????????????
It is a midpoint formation which can be translated as

Sun (=) "is at the midpoint of" (AR) " the vernal equinox" [0° Aries] and SAturn.

Last edited by greybeard; 11-02-2019 at 11:19 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (11-03-2019)
  #11  
Unread 11-02-2019, 11:16 PM
Abby83's Avatar
Abby83 Abby83 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 3,046
Re: Why I always have health problem?

Wow, my comment was deleted. the world really has gone mad.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 11-03-2019, 01:18 AM
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 447
Re: Why I always have health problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
Wow, my comment was deleted. the world really has gone mad.
Sorry
I haven't even seen your comment
what did you write?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 12-11-2019, 07:53 PM
Palmtree Palmtree is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 13
Re: Why I always have health problem?

Hey, your Chiron (weakness/wound) is in the house of health and daily life (sixth).
I am not an astrologer, just an astrology fan so I can't speak in to much detail about this, but check out:
https://www.freesiderealastrology.co...-in-6th-house/
https://theastrocodex.com/chiron-in-the-6th-house/
etc. (google)
all the best to you
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Palmtree For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (12-11-2019)
  #14  
Unread 12-27-2019, 05:09 PM
Harmelia's Avatar
Harmelia Harmelia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Sedona, AZ
Posts: 245
Re: Why I always have health problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
I've been dealing with a variety of diseases since I was little.
I don't have a chronic condition, but there's always something. undecided

My hormone problem that's been going on for a few years, which is shedding my hair. lips sealed
Cervical mass - I just learned -
My teeth-something happening constantly dentistry-
Continuous weight gain and loss
My Allergies
Anxiety

.
.
.
I'm tired of having problems in so many different areas and going to more doctors than my environment
An astrologer said I had a tendency to get AIDS-HIV.
Is it Mars?
I thought he was strong at the scorpio.

I believe in affirmations. Even sometimes illnesses are psychological and also because of the bad beliefs we bring from our ancestors.
I thought my map was a good one.
But when you think about it, you know that a house represents something very different.
For example 6. house-work area
saturn and 8.9. home
Or is it the fact that my ascendant ruler is mercury pisces?

I'm open to your views on the reasons on my map, and even your spirutual thoughts whether you have beliefs from my parents.
Thanks

When I put your birth data into Solar Fire, April 7, 1999, 9:55 AM, ANKARA, TURKEY - I get a Cancer rising. Solar Fire automatically used BST (British Summer time). Maybe I have to change that time zone. What zone should I have?
__________________
Fate and free will are equally powerful forces. Yet I consider free will more important, because it is our conscious choices that create our fate.
~ Veda Vyasa, Hindu Sage

Last edited by Harmelia; 12-27-2019 at 05:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Harmelia For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (12-27-2019)
  #15  
Unread 12-27-2019, 05:10 PM
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 447
Re: Why I always have health problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmelia View Post
When I put your birth data into Solar Fire, April 7, 1999, 9:55 AM, ANKARA, TURKEY - I get a Cancer rising. Are you certain that this data is correct?
Yes it is correct,my birth time is recitified from an astrologer.I am gemini rising.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 12-27-2019, 05:22 PM
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 447
Re: Why I always have health problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmelia View Post
When I put your birth data into Solar Fire, April 7, 1999, 9:55 AM, ANKARA, TURKEY - I get a Cancer rising. Solar Fire automatically used BST (British Summer time). Maybe I have to change that time zone. What zone should I have?
I think it is about daylight saving time
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 12-27-2019, 05:27 PM
Harmelia's Avatar
Harmelia Harmelia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Sedona, AZ
Posts: 245
Re: Why I always have health problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
Yes it is correct,my birth time is recitified from an astrologer.I am gemini rising.

What is the time zone?
__________________
Fate and free will are equally powerful forces. Yet I consider free will more important, because it is our conscious choices that create our fate.
~ Veda Vyasa, Hindu Sage
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Harmelia For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (12-27-2019)
  #18  
Unread 12-27-2019, 05:35 PM
Harmelia's Avatar
Harmelia Harmelia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Sedona, AZ
Posts: 245
Re: Why I always have health problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
I think it is about daylight saving time

But what would you call it in Turkey? Solar Fire gives me British summer time and that would be the daylight savings. Something isn't correct here.
__________________
Fate and free will are equally powerful forces. Yet I consider free will more important, because it is our conscious choices that create our fate.
~ Veda Vyasa, Hindu Sage
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Harmelia For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (12-27-2019)
  #19  
Unread 12-27-2019, 05:39 PM
Harmelia's Avatar
Harmelia Harmelia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Sedona, AZ
Posts: 245
Re: Why I always have health problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
I think it is about daylight saving time

I even punched in the coordinates for your birth location and I still come up with Cancer rising.
__________________
Fate and free will are equally powerful forces. Yet I consider free will more important, because it is our conscious choices that create our fate.
~ Veda Vyasa, Hindu Sage
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Harmelia For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (12-27-2019)
  #20  
Unread 12-27-2019, 05:50 PM
Harmelia's Avatar
Harmelia Harmelia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Sedona, AZ
Posts: 245
Re: Why I always have health problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmelia View Post
I even punched in the coordinates for your birth location and I still come up with Cancer rising.

I've tried:
Central European Daylight Time
Central European Time
Eastern European Time
Middle European Time
and all these time zones have you with Cancer rising.


But then I just tried Bagdad time - and you have a Gemini Rising. Guess I'm going with Bagdad time.
__________________
Fate and free will are equally powerful forces. Yet I consider free will more important, because it is our conscious choices that create our fate.
~ Veda Vyasa, Hindu Sage
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Harmelia For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (12-27-2019)
  #21  
Unread 12-27-2019, 06:04 PM
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 447
Re: Why I always have health problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmelia View Post
I've tried:
Central European Daylight Time
Central European Time
Eastern European Time
Middle European Time
and all these time zones have you with Cancer rising.


But then I just tried Bagdad time - and you have a Gemini Rising. Guess I'm going with Bagdad time.
I think so.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 12-27-2019, 07:07 PM
Harmelia's Avatar
Harmelia Harmelia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Sedona, AZ
Posts: 245
Re: Why I always have health problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
I've been dealing with a variety of diseases since I was little.
I don't have a chronic condition, but there's always something. undecided

My hormone problem that's been going on for a few years, which is shedding my hair. lips sealed
Cervical mass - I just learned -
My teeth-something happening constantly dentistry-
Continuous weight gain and loss
My Allergies
Anxiety

Rulership Notes (Things to think about):
1. Because you are having a number of hormonal problems, I’m looking at the endocrine master gland – the Pituitary. It is ruled by Uranus overall. Jupiter rules posterior and Sun rules anterior. You have Sun-Jupiter in Aquarius’s House and South Node and Uranus in the 9th.

2. Saturn rules the teeth and so does Taurus/Gemini – at least the bottom jaw.

3. Jupiter rules growths – tumors – the Moon/Venus rule the feminine parts

4. Weight gain and loss can be a thyroid issue or some other metabolic or hormonal issue.

5. Allergies are ruled by the Moon.

6. Hair loss – I recently did a study on thyroid illnensses and learned that Hashimotos Disease – a thyroid disease can cause hair loss.


MY BIG QUESTION – have you had your thyroid checked? It would explain hair loss and weight problems. Taurus and Venus rule the thyroid and your Venus is strong in Taurus in the 12th. If your thyroid is okay, then I’d go to the pituitary next. Have it checked. You need to see an endocrinologist.

I’ve done many studies on health issues, and one thing I’ve noticed is that people with a lot of planets in yang signs and houses tend to have more health issues - especially with Sun or Moon. I think the fire signs especially bring more stress to the body. Also, I’ve noted that Gemini-Sagittarius and/or 3rd-9th house axes is the most common one for the Moon’s nodes. I’m not sure why exactly, except maybe the person is a mental type – Gemini and Sagittarius are very mental types rather than emotional types – and Fire burns hot in Air.

You have both of these notable qualities in your chart. Your nodes are in the 3rd-9th house axis (yang houses). Your Sun is conjunct Jupiter in Aries in a yang house. Your Moon is in Sag in a Yang house. This is a lot of fire and yang! That causes inflammation and stress in the body.

Your South Node in Aquarius conjunct Uranus in the 9th probably doesn’t help either as the Aquarius and Uranus can be quite electrical – nervous. Doesn’t help. Sun, Jupiter and Saturn in the 11th have some Aquarius energy in them since they are in Aquarius’s natural house.

You are no doubt very goal-oriented, expressive, and driven with all that Sag and fire. Your bowl points to the middle of your open space – to LEO – close to your North Node. Creative self-expression. There’s pressure on Leo to find your true goals – the goals that make you happy – the goals that are natural to you. You should not do “shoulds” in – you should do this or that because this is the way we do it or this is the right thing to do or the best thing to do according to some philosophy or other. You need to do things because they are fun, they excite you, they feel like YOU and come from your enjoyment of doing it. If you don’t enjoy it, don’t do it. If you’re not having fun, it isn’t for you.

If this rectification is correct, you’ve got your chart ruler in an intercepted sign – Pisces and Virgo are intercepted. Could be there’s much pressure for you to reach very high goals, but you feel stuck or hindered to reach them. Mercury isn’t functioning freely. Venus in dignity in the 12th and rules Saturn and your IC by sign. The 12th house is not where we have drive. Pisces is not a place we feel very driven. Instead, you are in a much more inner realm here where you might feel creative, imaginative, intuitive, spiritual, lazy, escapist or preferring to simply relax.

In health readings, I look for the conflict that is causing the stress. I believe your conflict may be that you are all fired up, passionate about your goals and projects, but you might lack the sustaining power to bring them to satisfying conclusion. That’s a Sag thing anyway – too many projects and interests. By the way, we have some things in common. I have a Sag Moon and an Aries Sun too.

So you have this cool, peaceful Taurus – with Saturn in it – so there’s this focus on harmonious and simple living. Your Saturn doesn’t get all that excited about what the Sun and Moon are up to. Venus isn’t all that excited either, and Mercury is happy to meditate instead of express through Aquarius, which it needs to do if it wants to express. Mars in Scorpio wants to go within and do inner work.

Scorpio and Sagittarius are two very difficult signs to make work together. They just don’t mix. I’ve noticed that too in illnesses. Anyway, you see how your planets are divided into fire/doing (yang) and resting, meditating, being creative (yin) – and these two have to work together for you to feel better.

I think your way out of this is to meditate more and mix it up with yang activity. You need to cool off physically. You may need to take longer periods of rest when working on a project. You may need to learn to relax while doing stuff better – bring more relaxation and quiet, plodding work into the way you work instead of going all hog wild. Moderate and manage the fire. Eat cooling foods. Sleep in cool air with blankets for warmth.

Another thought is, I think you need to truly embrace your originality with the Aquarius SN and Uranus and sign on the house your Mercury is in – plus that Aries. You need to be pioneering, unique in approach, you need to let your intuition fly to unleash your Mercury in Pisces. That seems to be a WOW situation to me – like you could really come up with some cool new stuff no one has thought of yet. Could be you are sick in part because you aren’t tapping into it and it’s letting you know you’re off track. I think you could be channeling some pretty cool stuff.

North Node in Leo, 3rd – you need to focus on your own creativity and not do what everyone else is doing and saying. Don’t listen to that voice that says it’s too far out. Maybe trusting yourself a little more or to let your inner Muse have his way with you is needed.

I truly hope you feel better soon. It ***** to be sick.
__________________
Fate and free will are equally powerful forces. Yet I consider free will more important, because it is our conscious choices that create our fate.
~ Veda Vyasa, Hindu Sage

Last edited by Harmelia; 12-27-2019 at 07:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Harmelia For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (12-27-2019)
  #23  
Unread 12-27-2019, 08:17 PM
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 447
Re: Why I always have health problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmelia View Post
Rulership Notes (Things to think about):
1. Because you are having a number of hormonal problems, I’m looking at the endocrine master gland – the Pituitary. It is ruled by Uranus overall. Jupiter rules posterior and Sun rules anterior. You have Sun-Jupiter in Aquarius’s House and South Node and Uranus in the 9th.

2. Saturn rules the teeth and so does Taurus/Gemini – at least the bottom jaw.

3. Jupiter rules growths – tumors – the Moon/Venus rule the feminine parts

4. Weight gain and loss can be a thyroid issue or some other metabolic or hormonal issue.

5. Allergies are ruled by the Moon.

6. Hair loss – I recently did a study on thyroid illnensses and learned that Hashimotos Disease – a thyroid disease can cause hair loss.


MY BIG QUESTION – have you had your thyroid checked? It would explain hair loss and weight problems. Taurus and Venus rule the thyroid and your Venus is strong in Taurus in the 12th. If your thyroid is okay, then I’d go to the pituitary next. Have it checked. You need to see an endocrinologist.

I’ve done many studies on health issues, and one thing I’ve noticed is that people with a lot of planets in yang signs and houses tend to have more health issues - especially with Sun or Moon. I think the fire signs especially bring more stress to the body. Also, I’ve noted that Gemini-Sagittarius and/or 3rd-9th house axes is the most common one for the Moon’s nodes. I’m not sure why exactly, except maybe the person is a mental type – Gemini and Sagittarius are very mental types rather than emotional types – and Fire burns hot in Air.

You have both of these notable qualities in your chart. Your nodes are in the 3rd-9th house axis (yang houses). Your Sun is conjunct Jupiter in Aries in a yang house. Your Moon is in Sag in a Yang house. This is a lot of fire and yang! That causes inflammation and stress in the body.

Your South Node in Aquarius conjunct Uranus in the 9th probably doesn’t help either as the Aquarius and Uranus can be quite electrical – nervous. Doesn’t help. Sun, Jupiter and Saturn in the 11th have some Aquarius energy in them since they are in Aquarius’s natural house.

You are no doubt very goal-oriented, expressive, and driven with all that Sag and fire. Your bowl points to the middle of your open space – to LEO – close to your North Node. Creative self-expression. There’s pressure on Leo to find your true goals – the goals that make you happy – the goals that are natural to you. You should not do “shoulds” in – you should do this or that because this is the way we do it or this is the right thing to do or the best thing to do according to some philosophy or other. You need to do things because they are fun, they excite you, they feel like YOU and come from your enjoyment of doing it. If you don’t enjoy it, don’t do it. If you’re not having fun, it isn’t for you.

If this rectification is correct, you’ve got your chart ruler in an intercepted sign – Pisces and Virgo are intercepted. Could be there’s much pressure for you to reach very high goals, but you feel stuck or hindered to reach them. Mercury isn’t functioning freely. Venus in dignity in the 12th and rules Saturn and your IC by sign. The 12th house is not where we have drive. Pisces is not a place we feel very driven. Instead, you are in a much more inner realm here where you might feel creative, imaginative, intuitive, spiritual, lazy, escapist or preferring to simply relax.

In health readings, I look for the conflict that is causing the stress. I believe your conflict may be that you are all fired up, passionate about your goals and projects, but you might lack the sustaining power to bring them to satisfying conclusion. That’s a Sag thing anyway – too many projects and interests. By the way, we have some things in common. I have a Sag Moon and an Aries Sun too.

So you have this cool, peaceful Taurus – with Saturn in it – so there’s this focus on harmonious and simple living. Your Saturn doesn’t get all that excited about what the Sun and Moon are up to. Venus isn’t all that excited either, and Mercury is happy to meditate instead of express through Aquarius, which it needs to do if it wants to express. Mars in Scorpio wants to go within and do inner work.

Scorpio and Sagittarius are two very difficult signs to make work together. They just don’t mix. I’ve noticed that too in illnesses. Anyway, you see how your planets are divided into fire/doing (yang) and resting, meditating, being creative (yin) – and these two have to work together for you to feel better.

I think your way out of this is to meditate more and mix it up with yang activity. You need to cool off physically. You may need to take longer periods of rest when working on a project. You may need to learn to relax while doing stuff better – bring more relaxation and quiet, plodding work into the way you work instead of going all hog wild. Moderate and manage the fire. Eat cooling foods. Sleep in cool air with blankets for warmth.

Another thought is, I think you need to truly embrace your originality with the Aquarius SN and Uranus and sign on the house your Mercury is in – plus that Aries. You need to be pioneering, unique in approach, you need to let your intuition fly to unleash your Mercury in Pisces. That seems to be a WOW situation to me – like you could really come up with some cool new stuff no one has thought of yet. Could be you are sick in part because you aren’t tapping into it and it’s letting you know you’re off track. I think you could be channeling some pretty cool stuff.

North Node in Leo, 3rd – you need to focus on your own creativity and not do what everyone else is doing and saying. Don’t listen to that voice that says it’s too far out. Maybe trusting yourself a little more or to let your inner Muse have his way with you is needed.

I truly hope you feel better soon. It ***** to be sick.
What a competent astrologer and what a competent comment !
Yes I chechked my thyroid.My mom and aunts all have thyroid ilness but I dont.

There’s pressure on Leo to find your true goals – the goals that make you happy – the goals that are natural to you. You should not do “shoulds” in – you should do this or that because this is the way we do it or this is the right thing to do or the best thing to do according to some philosophy or other. You need to do things because they are fun, they excite you, they feel like YOU and come from your enjoyment of doing it. If you don’t enjoy it, don’t do it. If you’re not having fun, it isn’t for you.

YES YES YES!This is my biggest stress factor.


North Node in Leo, 3rd – you need to focus on your own creativity and not do what everyone else is doing and saying. Don’t listen to that voice that says it’s too far out. Maybe trusting yourself a little more or to let your inner Muse have his way with you is needed.

I always wondered what the settlement was, which made me care so much about others' ideas!Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 12-27-2019, 08:18 PM
Scherzy Scherzy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Europe
Posts: 447
Re: Why I always have health problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmelia View Post
Rulership Notes (Things to think about):
1. Because you are having a number of hormonal problems, I’m looking at the endocrine master gland – the Pituitary. It is ruled by Uranus overall. Jupiter rules posterior and Sun rules anterior. You have Sun-Jupiter in Aquarius’s House and South Node and Uranus in the 9th.

2. Saturn rules the teeth and so does Taurus/Gemini – at least the bottom jaw.

3. Jupiter rules growths – tumors – the Moon/Venus rule the feminine parts

4. Weight gain and loss can be a thyroid issue or some other metabolic or hormonal issue.

5. Allergies are ruled by the Moon.

6. Hair loss – I recently did a study on thyroid illnensses and learned that Hashimotos Disease – a thyroid disease can cause hair loss.


MY BIG QUESTION – have you had your thyroid checked? It would explain hair loss and weight problems. Taurus and Venus rule the thyroid and your Venus is strong in Taurus in the 12th. If your thyroid is okay, then I’d go to the pituitary next. Have it checked. You need to see an endocrinologist.

I’ve done many studies on health issues, and one thing I’ve noticed is that people with a lot of planets in yang signs and houses tend to have more health issues - especially with Sun or Moon. I think the fire signs especially bring more stress to the body. Also, I’ve noted that Gemini-Sagittarius and/or 3rd-9th house axes is the most common one for the Moon’s nodes. I’m not sure why exactly, except maybe the person is a mental type – Gemini and Sagittarius are very mental types rather than emotional types – and Fire burns hot in Air.

You have both of these notable qualities in your chart. Your nodes are in the 3rd-9th house axis (yang houses). Your Sun is conjunct Jupiter in Aries in a yang house. Your Moon is in Sag in a Yang house. This is a lot of fire and yang! That causes inflammation and stress in the body.

Your South Node in Aquarius conjunct Uranus in the 9th probably doesn’t help either as the Aquarius and Uranus can be quite electrical – nervous. Doesn’t help. Sun, Jupiter and Saturn in the 11th have some Aquarius energy in them since they are in Aquarius’s natural house.

You are no doubt very goal-oriented, expressive, and driven with all that Sag and fire. Your bowl points to the middle of your open space – to LEO – close to your North Node. Creative self-expression. There’s pressure on Leo to find your true goals – the goals that make you happy – the goals that are natural to you. You should not do “shoulds” in – you should do this or that because this is the way we do it or this is the right thing to do or the best thing to do according to some philosophy or other. You need to do things because they are fun, they excite you, they feel like YOU and come from your enjoyment of doing it. If you don’t enjoy it, don’t do it. If you’re not having fun, it isn’t for you.

If this rectification is correct, you’ve got your chart ruler in an intercepted sign – Pisces and Virgo are intercepted. Could be there’s much pressure for you to reach very high goals, but you feel stuck or hindered to reach them. Mercury isn’t functioning freely. Venus in dignity in the 12th and rules Saturn and your IC by sign. The 12th house is not where we have drive. Pisces is not a place we feel very driven. Instead, you are in a much more inner realm here where you might feel creative, imaginative, intuitive, spiritual, lazy, escapist or preferring to simply relax.

In health readings, I look for the conflict that is causing the stress. I believe your conflict may be that you are all fired up, passionate about your goals and projects, but you might lack the sustaining power to bring them to satisfying conclusion. That’s a Sag thing anyway – too many projects and interests. By the way, we have some things in common. I have a Sag Moon and an Aries Sun too.

So you have this cool, peaceful Taurus – with Saturn in it – so there’s this focus on harmonious and simple living. Your Saturn doesn’t get all that excited about what the Sun and Moon are up to. Venus isn’t all that excited either, and Mercury is happy to meditate instead of express through Aquarius, which it needs to do if it wants to express. Mars in Scorpio wants to go within and do inner work.

Scorpio and Sagittarius are two very difficult signs to make work together. They just don’t mix. I’ve noticed that too in illnesses. Anyway, you see how your planets are divided into fire/doing (yang) and resting, meditating, being creative (yin) – and these two have to work together for you to feel better.

I think your way out of this is to meditate more and mix it up with yang activity. You need to cool off physically. You may need to take longer periods of rest when working on a project. You may need to learn to relax while doing stuff better – bring more relaxation and quiet, plodding work into the way you work instead of going all hog wild. Moderate and manage the fire. Eat cooling foods. Sleep in cool air with blankets for warmth.

Another thought is, I think you need to truly embrace your originality with the Aquarius SN and Uranus and sign on the house your Mercury is in – plus that Aries. You need to be pioneering, unique in approach, you need to let your intuition fly to unleash your Mercury in Pisces. That seems to be a WOW situation to me – like you could really come up with some cool new stuff no one has thought of yet. Could be you are sick in part because you aren’t tapping into it and it’s letting you know you’re off track. I think you could be channeling some pretty cool stuff.

North Node in Leo, 3rd – you need to focus on your own creativity and not do what everyone else is doing and saying. Don’t listen to that voice that says it’s too far out. Maybe trusting yourself a little more or to let your inner Muse have his way with you is needed.

I truly hope you feel better soon. It ***** to be sick.
...............

Last edited by Scherzy; 12-27-2019 at 10:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 12-27-2019, 08:20 PM
Harmelia's Avatar
Harmelia Harmelia is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Sedona, AZ
Posts: 245
Re: Why I always have health problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
And.. I do think my charts have the tendencies about deputies.
Do you ?

I'm unfamiliar with the term "deputies". And you say "charts" plural. What are you referring to?
__________________
Fate and free will are equally powerful forces. Yet I consider free will more important, because it is our conscious choices that create our fate.
~ Veda Vyasa, Hindu Sage
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Harmelia For This Useful Post:
Scherzy (12-27-2019)
Reply

Tags
health, problem

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.