Natal/Progressed Chart Help

Would anyone be willing to help interpret my natal/progressed chart?

Chart
http://www.astro.com/tmpd/cvxsfileM..._25gw_01_chayne_2011515.33548.32653.gif?32761
Table
http://www.astro.com/tmpd/cvxsfileMgAcKo-u1305404560/astro_25gw_01_chayne_2011515.33590.1264.pdf

For the past 2 years i've been going through an internal spiritual struggle as to who I am and what i'm doing with my life. I feel pulled between serving my friends, and doing my own thing. I used to be friendly, outgoing and frivolous but recently feel more withdrawn, antisocial and a recluse. My friendly, gregarious nature is still there at times but i'm a bit more cautious now in how I act. I have also recently picked up music during those 2 years and used it somewhat as an escape from my reality I was facing. I wouldn't say that i've gotten good, but do think about pursuing it as a way to make a living from time to time. I was wondering if that has anything to do with my chart? I also have met a friend during this time who has helped me spiritually and psychically. He has an Aquarius sun, Leo moon, and Pisces asc. Is he trustworthy? I do consider him one of, if not, my best friend, but for the short time we've known each other and the fact that he lied to me upon first meeting him makes me wary. Although I do feel a spiritual connection amongst him unlike any other. He challenges me to grow spiritually and intellectually. I still feel pulled towards my old friends and feel like helping them with all that i've learned from him. I don't want to blame them, but do feel like they are the reason why I began this spiritual quest to learn more about myself. I feel like i've messed up a lot of things with them and used that as the reason to close myself off. Does that have anything to do with my natal Saturn, Neptune and Uranus in the 11th house? Now, I feel like i'm supposed to be helping them with starting up a clothing company. Does that have anything to do with my progressed chart? For now that I know those three planets are in the 10th house. I'm basically torn between risking spiritual/intellectual development to sacrifice myself to help my friends and be with them, and to be alone, but develop myself spiritually and intellectually. With my friends I feel like I can start this clothing company, with my new friend, I feel like I can pursue music. One has to do with benefiting my social group, the other the whole world. Is there anything in my chart the points the direction I should be going? I am also debating going back to school or to move in with my sister and her boyfriend sometime in July. Any help as to what would be the right choice?