sudden breakup

Hi everyone

I really need help with my best friend's chart

she's been in a relationship for eight years since July 10th 2011;
during the past year they have been discussing marriage but he was hesitating to take the next step
more recently the last couple of weeks they have been discussing planning the wedding, honeymoon etc., and he seemed to be really excited about it; out of nowhere on November 13th 2019 right before he university's graduation he broke up with her his only explanation was that he feels pressured and he needs a break; there has been no communication since

is there something in her chart or transits to explain what could be going on; she's extremely heartbroken and confused it doesn't make sense how she went from planning a wedding to a break up .. she wants to know if this is temporary or if he is coming back

I appreciate all the help and guidance you can give
horoscope-chart8-700__radix_astroseek-8-4-1994_11-30.png

ElenaJ

A birth chart isn't really the best type of chart to answer this question. The natal can tell if she is maybe in a crisis period, challenges facing, but not much else about a specific question.
A synastry with him, composite with him, progressions. And of course, a horary.

ElenaJ

The format of the charts you posted are not easy to read, so time consuming, which may be why you haven't had replies yet.
In the synastry the moon's nodes look like an important key, one has mars/mercury square and the other has mars on south node opposing pluto/NN.
These both make for irritability, arguments, rivalry between the two.
In the composite, note that moon (the emotional factor) is not integrated in the chart, while there is Saturn on the descendent square pluto from the 4th of domestic life.
Mars also looks like it squares the Uranus/neptune conjunction.
These are not easy aspects between them.
Will they get back together? This can't be answered from a synastry or composite, which will show how they will relate to each other.
You really need a horary question. Do you perhaps have the exact time when she asked this?

ElenaJ

Your friend is mars, your 11th. She is in libra, sign of marriage, but weak there.
He is Venus (7th from 11th), moon in his house is approaching an opposition to Venus, he is divided within himself, and the square to Neptune reflects this confusion. In addition, Neptune is with dark moon Lilith, the female vamp and trouble maker, stirring up fears of women.
Venus rules the 4th of end of the matter, and Uranus is on the cusp of the 4th showing he made a sudden decision to end.
Gemini moon is an independent sign, and a double sign, while Venus in sagittarius is flirtatious and fun loving.
He is afraid of the responsibility the upcoming marriage would place on him.
Note that Chiron, lessons to be learned through pain, opposes Juno, symbol of marriage.
Venus is ruled by wise Jupiter conjunct caring Ceres at 27 sagittarius. Mars makes a sextile with Jupiter and Ceres.
Both gemini and sagittarius are mutable signs, so he may change his mind as quickly as he did before. The vertex is exactly on his 4th cusp, pulling him back.

Sorry, I just had a doubt. Who asked the question at this moment? You or your friend?

jkxx74

Premium Member
Hi Amature101,

please see the attachment to this post - it is your friend's natal+transit+progressed (in black, red, and green respectively) combo chart. Having a quick look I expected to see Uranus having made contact to Venus by hard aspect and this is indeed what has happened - earlier this year Uranus advanced to... I think something like 6'36 Tau before going retrograde August 12 or so and at that point it was rather very close by orb to your friend's Venus thus opening the conjunction - it is likely she will end up with someone else by the time Uranus actually goes over Venus which will be some time next year, however. [There is a similar chart I've looked at with a similar problem recently so this popped up immediately.] - When Uranus-Venus make contact any ongoing relationship generally ends around that time though a new one can start just as suddenly.

The other issue is your friend's Uranus-Neptune in 23-26 Cap - Saturn is going to reach 23 Cap around.... mid January? and conjunct Neptune and it is likely to be a very depressing-feeling time for your friend. Try to explain this to her so she doesn't get too down because of the mood. This is a challenging one.

Best,

jkxx

Attachments

• ama101_f.jpg
    ama101_f.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 29
Hi Amature101,

please see the attachment to this post - it is your friend's natal+transit+progressed (in black, red, and green respectively) combo chart. Having a quick look I expected to see Uranus having made contact to Venus by hard aspect and this is indeed what has happened - earlier this year Uranus advanced to... I think something like 6'36 Tau before going retrograde August 12 or so and at that point it was rather very close by orb to your friend's Venus thus opening the conjunction - it is likely she will end up with someone else by the time Uranus actually goes over Venus which will be some time next year, however. [There is a similar chart I've looked at with a similar problem recently so this popped up immediately.] - When Uranus-Venus make contact any ongoing relationship generally ends around that time though a new one can start just as suddenly.

The other issue is your friend's Uranus-Neptune in 23-26 Cap - Saturn is going to reach 23 Cap around.... mid January? and conjunct Neptune and it is likely to be a very depressing-feeling time for your friend. Try to explain this to her so she doesn't get too down because of the mood. This is a challenging one.

Best,

jkxx

Hi jkxx,

oh wow .. can't say i'm not disappointed but I trust your reading to well to have a doubt.. you read my chart one or two years ago and I haven't had a more accurate reading since then .. what worries me is that she does not take rejection too well she is leans towards being obsessive and in denial maybe it shows in her chart .. and rejects the idea of being with any other guy even if a better and more loving person would show up.. this could be why she might have a depressing time in January because she is expecting him to come through the door with a ring any day now :unsure::sad:

but thank you so much again for a great reading !

jkxx74

Premium Member
Amature - well thank you a bunch for the high praise because that is high praise indeed - hopefully whatever I gave you was helpful too.

Now this is not uncommon for people to become fixated on someone, unfortunately with Uranus-Venus the separation is for real and usually final - but what's funny is it can also give her the more loving person you referenced on the second hit of the same transit who will heal the pain this one caused [at least that is what happened to me when I had this with some varying stories of others I know] so it may yet work out well...
...but not if she's thinking this guy or no one, then it's going to be sad and painful :sad:

ElenaJ

thank you so much ! seems spot on

it was her who asked the question ..

Terribly sorry Amature101, I deleted my reading because the houses were not assigned correctly, I had misunderstood thinking this was you asking about her. I will redo the reading.

ElenaJ

You had a very nice reading from jkxx74 based on the natal, now I will refer to the horary, hopefully they will back each other up.
Saturn on the ascendent of the horary warns caution in the reading, and in fact, I've had to rethink this one out.
What changes basically from my previous writing is that now the ascendent is your friend (not the 11th).
We still have Uranus of sudden separation on the cusp of the 4th end of the matter, bringing about the closing.
Note asteroid Amor that is in the exact degree of the nodes, indicating that fate is intervening here, and the outcome is not what had been expected. Amor is especially important in this chart, it represents pure love, which has been turned on its head.
We still have Chiron, who teaches us lessons through wounding, opposing Juno of marriage.
Your friend is Saturn, on the ascendent, in its own sign, so she is still in a strong position, which is interesting considering the tremendous psychological blow she has had.
Her ex- fiancé is the 7th and moon. Moon is in gemini in the 5th of love affairs and children.
There is no reception or contact between the two significators.
Moon approaches the opposition with Venus, so both signs are airy and moveable, active and light hearted. Moon is in your friend's 5th house while Venus is in his 5th house.
Saturn in responsible, concrete, reliable Capricorn is in strong contrast with this opposition.
He might have felt not ready to take on so much responsibility, the idea of children would be a heavy weight.
The moon/Venus opposition is also square Neptune/Lilith, showing confusion, deception, subterfuge, and with Lilith involved, we have the idea of karma and temptation.
It looks as though he got cold feet, taking on so much responsibility has frightened him away. Possibly he is consoling himself with a new relationship.
The chart doesn't give an indication of them coming together again.

thank you so much for this reading

it does seem like this is going to be a sad and painful process.. today he decided to delete her from all social media or means of contact which was extremely shocking for her as she was still in denial or had hope of things going back to the way they were so she is in a very dark place right now and her only hope was this reading which I couldn't bring myself to break it to her yet .. waiting for the right moment :sad:
i just don't understand how someone would end things after 8 years without properly saying goodbye :confused:but hopefully this whole painful process will result in something better for her