Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Gemini888

I actually think I could stand to be more critical of myself. I'm a pretty indulgent person, of both myself and others. I'm a weird Virgo. I could also stand to be much tidier. My lab and my desk are a riot of frames and paperwork and charts about to collapse.
I think it's because of your heavy Leo placement :tongue: One of my coworker is a Virgo and she's one the most relaxed people I've ever seen. She doesn't care much for the small stuff.

So in turn guess I'm a weird Gemini?

Starsareround

I think it's a great quality you have. It presses you on to work harder, be better. I am just really satisfied with myself (like a big cat lol) I only work hard because I need projects and mental stimulation but not because I'm admirably hard working.

Witchyone

I actually think I could stand to be more critical of myself. I'm a pretty indulgent person, of both myself and others. I'm a weird Virgo. I could also stand to be much tidier. My lab and my desk are a riot of frames and paperwork and charts about to collapse.

What house is your sun in? Is that your only Virgo placement?

That state you described is very familiar. I think I was like that most of the time before my midlife undoing. Saturn went through my 7th house with a baseball bat and muddy shoes.

Starsareround

What house is your sun in? Is that your only Virgo placement?

That state you described is very familiar. I think I was like that most of the time before my midlife undoing. Saturn went through my 7th house with a baseball bat and muddy shoes.

Ha, love that..."baseball bat and muddy shoes" nice imagery.

I have both Sun and Merc in Virgo, both in H1, Merc conjunct my ASC (oh yeah, hi, my ASC is also in Virgo haha). I really should be a better Virgo.

Witchyone

Ha, love that..."baseball bat and muddy shoes" nice imagery.

I have both Sun and Merc in Virgo, both in H1, Merc conjunct my ASC (oh yeah, hi, my ASC is also in Virgo haha). I really should be a better Virgo.

I know several Virgos who are not particularly clean or persnickety. There's one, though...OMG, when you go to her house, she follows you around cleaning up after you. I tried to help one time by taking the glass I used into the kitchen and leaving it in the sink as soon as it was empty. She went to the kitchen and washed it right away. :lol:

Speaking of Virgos, did you know that Nick Cave is one? I saw you posted a song from Murder Ballads. I love that album.

Starsareround

I know several Virgos who are not particularly clean or persnickety. There's one, though...OMG, when you go to her house, she follows you around cleaning up after you. I tried to help one time by taking the glass I used into the kitchen and leaving it in the sink as soon as it was empty. She went to the kitchen and washed it right away. :lol:

Speaking of Virgos, did you know that Nick Cave is one? I saw you posted a song from Murder Ballads. I love that album.

One of my best friends who is a Cancer Sun/ Aqua Moon is very tidy and when we first started hanging out I noticed that she would re-wash dishes that I would wash after we would eat at her house. She actually re-cleans after everyone. I gave up "helping" even though it felt wrong to not pitch in when she hosted when I realized I was just unwittingly making more work for her lol. She's awesome.

Nick Cave. Yeah, he's great. When I lived in Brighton, UK, I lived in his neighborhood and I would see him in cafes sometimes. He's very striking, impossible not to notice him.

Witchyone

One of my best friends who is a Cancer Sun/ Aqua Moon is very tidy and when we first started hanging out I noticed that she would re-wash dishes that I would wash after we would eat at her house. She actually re-cleans after everyone. I gave up "helping" even though it felt wrong to not pitch in when she hosted when I realized I was just unwittingly making more work for her lol. She's awesome.

Nick Cave. Yeah, he's great. When I lived in Brighton, UK, I lived in his neighborhood and I would see him in cafes sometimes. He's very striking, impossible not to notice him.

!!

Was he writing?

Starsareround

Okay, here's the thing: NO. I'm pretty sure he was people watching. He was always alone, and kind of wrapped up in his thoughts, doing nothing.

Witchyone

Btw you should check out his wife's clothing line if you haven't. Called The Vampire's Wife I think?? I love her stuff.

Her site doesn't seem to work, but I just read in a Vogue article from a couple years ago that Florence Welch wears her clothes.

“I don’t know what it is,” says Florence Welch, who wears the label both on- and off-stage, “but they make you look like you’re practising witchcraft in a very romantic cult, which is how I want to look all the time. As a musician, I worship at the altar of Nick Cave, so I’ve always been fascinated by Susie as his enigmatic muse and inspiration. It’s been so beautiful to see the muse become the maker.”

Starsareround

Her site doesn't seem to work, but I just read in a Vogue article from a couple years ago that Florence Welch wears her clothes.

“I don’t know what it is,” says Florence Welch, who wears the label both on- and off-stage, “but they make you look like you’re practising witchcraft in a very romantic cult, which is how I want to look all the time. As a musician, I worship at the altar of Nick Cave, so I’ve always been fascinated by Susie as his enigmatic muse and inspiration. It’s been so beautiful to see the muse become the maker.”

If you want to read something really romantic, look up what NC says about his wife and how they met!

david starling

If you want to read something really romantic, look up what NC says about his wife and how they met!

There's 2 Nick Caves, an American and an Australian, born about 2 years apart. One's a "fabric sculptor" and performance artist , and the other is a muscian. I had never heard of either until now. Maybe a "generational thing"? :biggrin:
Although, they're both around 60, with Nep in early Scorp.

Last edited:

Starsareround

There's 2 Nick Caves, an American and an Australian, born about 2 years apart. One's a "fabric sculptor" and performance artist , and the other is a muscian. I had never heard of either until now. Maybe a "generational thing"? :biggrin:
Although, they're both around 60, with Nep in early Scorp.

We were referring to Nick Cave the Australian Musician. I can't imagine he's 60? I would have thought maybe 50-55? He's got extreme cult status all over the world, he's a very special songwriter.