Jupiter-Time, 400 day calendar, approaching the Scorpioyear!

david starling

Most honourable salute to you sir.
(My Mars wanted that said. Something like it, Mars can't really be put in words.)

Is there any chance I could get a full list of the whole 12/12 system?
Its felt right since the first time you talked about it, and kept doing that.
But I need to see a whole system before I can remember it. Im a holistic mind, I think. Virgo-Pisces intercepted in 6/12, with Venus in 27 Pisces.

I'll set up a thread just for that. The pattern is recognizable once you see it all of a piece. Btw, Venus in Pisces is a "Benefactor".

david starling

I'll design the thread for you. I've already explained the patterns for the one-on-one Domicile-rulerships on this thread, so I won't have to repeat that. Just let me know if it works for you. Everyone's mind works in a unique way, so what seems like a clear presentation to me, may not be clear enough for you. I'm going to stick with the major indicators that form the basic structure, without adding in the Nodes, or Chiron for this presentation. Now, where to start it and what to call it?

blacksun?

Im honoured that you would ask me -
I can see no truly fitting place except here in Other Astrology, as it is neither what one calls modern nor traditional.

How to call it - something with 12/12 in it.
What it does is both revolutionary and ridiculously direly needed, a somewhat three dimensional idea of relations between qualities and fates, with faceted relationships rather than categorical ones.

blacksun?

I don't mean to seem to be advocating war with Iran. But I think Iran is always advocating war with the west, that this is the regimes only way of keeping power, cultivate a fear and hatred of the west. Like our rulers did to us, they do it there.

david starling

I've read that many of the younger generation in Iran are impatient with the old patriarchy, and very impressed with the U.S. culture. They are the future leaders of the country. Also read that Iran has never fought a war of aggression, only defense. Bluster yes, like N. Korea, but never a predatory attack.

blacksun?

As hard as it for for Americans to accept or understand these days, their country os the light of the world. There is, all the incredible imperfections notwithstanding, no other country that forms any kind of beacon of hope, that gives off any signal that humanity might have the will to self-govern.

For all its terrible flaws, the US is still the nation that went The Distance, abolished slavery, created a world to which everyone could relate, without any need for gods or hierarchies.

That in practice it is all very dirty as well is because this is Earth, not Heaven.

So yes, all people in the world are impressed with US culture, including the Iranians.

But Iran has been faring war since time immemorial, even Steiner records an ancient war between Iran and "Turan" - here is a list of wars Iran has been fighting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Iran

Currently they are at an endless war against Israel through having Syria as a proxy state. There is another vert dark war they've been faring which I found out about and don't want to talk about much. But it is an extremely bellicose nation. They were also the ones sending in suicide bombers by the thousands into Iraq to kill as many civilians as they could after the US had made its invasion. People would try to claim thats not an act of war since "the US started it" but that is absurd.

Iran further, through Hezbollah, showed me personally that they like to blow up their own children. And of course, it is still the same nation that once was the Persian Empire, which was constantly usurping other states.

blacksun?

There has been a lot of pro Iranian propaganda in concert with the anti Trump stuff - Obama was clearly in service to Iran. But since the beginning of our own western civilization, Iran, Persia, has been attempting to break our spirit by massive military invasions. This arrogant bellicosity is persisting to this day, where not a day goes by that they don't threaten to wipe Israel off the map and annihilate "the great Satan" America, meanwhile organizing crusades to soil and desecrate everything that is Christian in Europe. Its an ambitious country, which is why Turkey and Saudi Arabia always beg the US to contain it somewhat.

david starling

There has been a lot of pro Iranian propaganda in concert with the anti Trump stuff - Obama was clearly in service to Iran. But since the beginning of our own western civilization, Iran, Persia, has been attempting to break our spirit by massive military invasions. This arrogant bellicosity is persisting to this day, where not a day goes by that they don't threaten to wipe Israel off the map and annihilate "the great Satan" America, meanwhile organizing crusades to soil and desecrate everything that is Christian in Europe. Its an ambitious country, which is why Turkey and Saudi Arabia always beg the US to contain it somewhat.

Why did Iran ally itself with the Reaganites? It was the "Hostage Crisis" that made it so easy for Ronald Reagan to hold Jimmy Carter to one term, with the release of the hostages timed to Reagan's victory. Then, there was "Iran Contragate" which followed.

david starling

Regarding Israel, it's hypocritical of Americans to decry the displacement of the native population to form a Nation the size of Rhode Island! It would be like the European immigrants to North America confining themselves to the territory of that State, with its own religion, and leaving the rest of the North American continent to those with differing religions who were already living there.

Last edited:

blacksun?

Thats an awesome line of reasoning man.
I never thought of it that way.

Iran: it sees itself as the centre of the world. It has always seen itself this way, for thousands of years. It is enigmatic like China, and as ambitious and proud. It is naive of our population to think of it as some kind of victim of western aggression, it certainly doesn't see itself this way. It likes to portray the Palestinians as victims, but not itself. It is way too proud for that, and indeed is in no way a victim as it makes sure to always be an aggressor in several theatres. It knows well that offence is the best defence.

david starling

Thats an awesome line of reasoning man.
I never thought of it that way.

Iran: it sees itself as the centre of the world. It has always seen itself this way, for thousands of years. It is enigmatic like China, and as ambitious and proud. It is naive of our population to think of it as some kind of victim of western aggression, it certainly doesn't see itself this way. It likes to portray the Palestinians as victims, but not itself. It is way too proud for that, and indeed is in no way a victim as it makes sure to always be an aggressor in several theatres. It knows well that offence is the best defence.

Well, there was that coup d'etat in 1953 orchestrated by the U.S. and England. That led to the Shah, which led to the Ayatollahs.

david starling

Having researched a lot of ancient history, the true symbol of the Hebrew culture is the 7-stem menorah, which harkens back to the tropical Age of 7th-sign Libra. During the tropical Age of 9th-sign Sagittarius, it was expanded into the (less holy) 9-stem menorah which is celebrated during the tropical Solar month of Sagittarius. The Star of David is an Alchemical symbol adopted during this tropical Age of Capricorn.

Last edited:

blacksun?

Today is the half-year festival of the Sagittarius year.

Jupiter is on 19 degrees Sagittarius with Sun on 19 degrees Gemini.

On this occasion, a grand mutable cross is formed with Neptune on 18 Pisces and Moon transiting 19 Virgo.
On top of that Saturn is on 19 Capricorn, with Pluto close on 22.

david starling

Just realized that American Football uses the image of Plutonian "Earthly Authority" for its goalposts. Both Juperterian and Neptunian Earthly Authority are symbolized by Tridents--3 pronged lightening for the Sky-god, and the fishermans' trident for the Sea-god. But, Pluto's scepter lacks the center-point. It's known as a "Bident".

Last edited:

blacksun?

Yeah this is interesting, the divinity of sports.

Football is something we don't get over here but it has mythical proportions.

Ive done some research over the years into astrology of sport heroes but wasn't able to make determinations, I didn't go too far in it. Martial Artis is obvious, Mars-Pluto square rules. But what of, to name my favourite sport, Hockey? The quickness of it would have a lot of Uranus-Mercury in it. Im betting Uranus-Mars is powerfully represented there too.

blacksun?

No, I just had a realization looking at Wayne Gretzkys chart.

Sports isn't about a hard Mars. It is the exact opposite.
War and the State are about hard Mars.
Sports is rather a Lunar Mars. Bringing it home, doing it for the pleasure of the crowd. Its not killing business.

blacksun?

There are few Jupiterian teachers. Too few.
We should have one for every sign.

We form an axis.

You could regard this thread as the Taurus-Scorpio Jupiter axis.