Will I have kids within 5 years?

cloxkinghere

My health took a big tumble this year. I'm still recovering, but I'm doing pretty OK for the most part.

When I got sick, my concern was the ability to have children. After sometime, it looks like I still can.

1st house is Sagittarius rules by Jupiter while 5th house is Aries rules by Mars.

Moon being in the 4th house shows that I want a family. Jupiter being in the 1st house shows that too.

My only concern is Mars being in Virgo. Virgo is considered a barren sign.

If we go by magic 8 ball technique, it's a "no".

Attachments

• kids.jpg
    kids.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 29

CapAquaPis

Mars is Virgo doesn't always limit one's potential of bearing children, but many people with strong Mars placements in Virgo such as mine are childless and at age 39, I knew I wouldn't have any kids according to my stellium of Jupiter, Saturn and black moon Lilith conjunct Mars in my Virgo. In your chart, Mars conjuncts your Leo sun and venus, which means you wouldn't achieve the goal of being a parent (I don't know your female or male).

cloxkinghere

Mars is Virgo doesn't always limit one's potential of bearing children, but many people with strong Mars placements in Virgo such as mine are childless and at age 39, I knew I wouldn't have any kids according to my stellium of Jupiter, Saturn and black moon Lilith conjunct Mars in my Virgo. In your chart, Mars conjuncts your Leo sun and venus, which means you wouldn't achieve the goal of being a parent (I don't know your female or male).

I'm female.

Since you mention that, are you going by your natal chart? My natal chart 5th house is Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is on the cusp of my 1st house and in Leo. Doesn't sound promising either?

While everything doesn't seem to point to me on having kids, I think I'm having them anyway. It's just going to take some time and hope I find a good partner to do so with.

eekndyn

Reading intuitively, I like how mars (kids) in virgo, virgo ruler ME is making an applying aspect to Jupiter in 4 units. What i get from this is, maybe a little help may be needed, medical assistance, again maybe, but i do see jup/me making a deal. Partners chart will show children as well, so dont forget their chart too. Good wishes to you.