Angular Uranus in Solar Return - any input?

AtlanticPacific

Angular Uranus (opp Sun) in Solar Return - any input?

Hi Astro Friends,
I had a look at my upcoming SR chart and it seems to be a doozy! A few angular planets and chart is a bowl pattern. Most attention grabbing however is Uranus conjunct SR Desc and opposing my natal Sun...

Would love your input on what this chart means! Especially concerning above mentioned Uranus position..natal Sun is my natal Desc ruler so I'm figuring this will play out in relationships. Wondering if it could possibly indicate a new relationship? I am currently dating but not in an established partnership (although I would like to be!). I'm also at a career crossroads so would love any input on what this chart indicates re: career..

Thank you so much for your help!! :kissing:

Attachments

• Solar return.jpg
    Solar return.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Lin

Re: Angular Uranus (opp Sun) in Solar Return - any input?

I have no idea...but I am replying to this because my new SR has Uranus in Taurus in my first house.....not on the ASC but...still....not crazy about it. There are conflicting aspects to it....so....very unpredictable.

The thing about SRs is that it's easier to read one for the previous year.....lol.

This last year I had Saturn on the ASC and holy you know what.....it was a bad year in so many ways....which I won't go into.

Studying previous year's SRs may help you.
LIN

AtlanticPacific

Re: Angular Uranus (opp Sun) in Solar Return - any input?

The thing about SRs is that it's easier to read one for the previous year.....lol.

LIN

Haha, very true! And I will have Saturn AND Pluto on my SR ASC in 2019's SR chart (assuming I don't move - which now I'm thinking I should, LOL :eek:).

I had Uranus on the SR DESC (albeit with a wider orb -a 4 degree orb that year) the year I started my freshman year of college. Interestingly Uranus opposed my natal Moon that time and squared my Sun (I have a natal Sun/Moon square, so this time it will square my Moon as it opposes my Sun). I was dreadfully homesick (which makes sense as it opposed my natal Moon in Cancer and squared my Sun in the SR 4th).

Do you have any thoughts about anything else (non-Uranus related) in the chart?

zodiacangel

Hey.

Obviously there is some action regarding your career and resident.
There is some troubles in internet and devices.
change in job (responsibilities, tasks and so on.)
but popularity and love from others, at least in you work or community.
careful you might gain a lot of weight.
again, your job takes a huge space of your thinking.

all the best.

AtlanticPacific

Morning! Just checking in to see if anyone else can offer some insight on this chart. In particular re: love and career (I'm currently dating and looking for a new job)..does anyone here think Uranus oppose Sun could imply a new relationship? Or is that wishful thinking..:unsure:

Thanks!! :smile:

ardentika

Now, specifically for romance, as this was our agreement, hehe. I will only look at possible factors, but keep an open mind since astrology is majorly a guessing game.

So you do have this nice Sun/Venus conjunction, however Venus is in retrograde. You have Venus natally in scorpio, so the sign shouldn't be a problem. With the retrograde it's possible that you have to deal with exes. The conjunction sits on top of the SR AC which will most definitely bring something. I have no doubt about that.
Venus sextiles Saturn, well, you definitely won't be down for light and casual things. Or maybe you will have a good judgement of who is worth your time and who is not. We can play as long as we know it's just a play, and not expect anything serious to come out of it, right?

Uranus squares the SR NN, thats definitely interesting. Can't make much of it on it's own but as I said I see a lot of possibilities for relocations that have to do with work. I wouldn't expect anything long-term indeed with Uranus so close to the DC, and Venus retrograde, but maybe you might meet someone when you do relocate. You natally have so much Sag energy! I can only imagine you are a wise traveler, child of the Universe haha.
SR NN will be on your natal Moon, so again, that might definitely bring something. I see a lot of possibilities for romance and relationships, however I can't say for sure they will come into full fruition because of few factors. I just don't like this Uranus there hah. However as I've said I've seen Uranus in the same position for people who married suddenly, but they were already seeing someone.
However, in general Uranus prevents you to establish something long term with someone you'd like to. Somehow the external environment does not allow it or makes it too hard. At least that wast my experience of it, however in the end it was for the best.

SR Neptune will square your natal SO/MO midpoing, which is a tricky one. Your sense and view of relationships will be tested I feel. There will be mostly a graduation in love almost, I feel. You will mature in your views about love and relationships.

Since the Moon is in 6th, again, the main focus will be indeed in everyday work, job, career. You will start building something new in the career department for the long run.

Also I'd love to hear how your NN in 8th has played out? I have it too, in Scorpio, so it has been tough for me haha.

AtlanticPacific

Ardentika thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts so thoroughly with me! It is truly so appreciated. And you've given me some hope because I was a bit intimidated by some of the aspects in this chart..:unsure: You wrote "I just don't like this Uranus there" - that makes two of us! LOL.
I definitely am looking for new jobs as well, so fingers crossed! :smile:
I was interested to hear you say I have a lot of Sag energy natally - I never thought I did! Is it because I have Neptune in Sag? Certainly I would love it if this year brings some travel my way too! The overall SR chart is in a bowl pattern and there's a lot of fixed energy so I hope this doesn't mean I will feel closed off..lord knows I'm trying to spread my wings! :happy:

Wow 8th H NN in Scorp - that's a doozy! :sideways: I've had a really hard time myself understanding my NN position but I've basically come to the conclusion that it seems to play out internally mostly - to indicate a lifetime of soul searching, reinvention and plunging the depths! (Also an interest in Astrology clearly!). I think there may also be something involved with learning to be able to depend on someone else, sharing resources etc. instead of being a lone wolf..:bandit: Balancing the yearning to merge with the fear of merging..
Do you have any other planets in Scorpio?

ardentika

Ardentika thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts so thoroughly with me! It is truly so appreciated. And you've given me some hope because I was a bit intimidated by some of the aspects in this chart..:unsure: You wrote "I just don't like this Uranus there" - that makes two of us! LOL.
I definitely am looking for new jobs as well, so fingers crossed! :smile:
I was interested to hear you say I have a lot of Sag energy natally - I never thought I did! Is it because I have Neptune in Sag? Certainly I would love it if this year brings some travel my way too! The overall SR chart is in a bowl pattern and there's a lot of fixed energy so I hope this doesn't mean I will feel closed off..lord knows I'm trying to spread my wings! :happy:

Wow 8th H NN in Scorp - that's a doozy! :sideways: I've had a really hard time myself understanding my NN position but I've basically come to the conclusion that it seems to play out internally mostly - to indicate a lifetime of soul searching, reinvention and plunging the depths! (Also an interest in Astrology clearly!). I think there may also be something involved with learning to be able to depend on someone else, sharing resources etc. instead of being a lone wolf..:bandit: Balancing the yearning to merge with the fear of merging..
Do you have any other planets in Scorpio?

Yes! Glad to hear that! ^^
You do have a lot of Sag energy because of that stellium in 9th. And your Sun conjuncts the 9th cusp! Crazy Sag energy haha. I do think you will have the ability to do what you want to this year. The chart looks good for what you have planned in mind!

Also, yeah. The NN in 8th is just that. I've experienced a lot of complete transformations, where I find myself shed so much my personality that it's almost as if I'm not the same person. I never thought of it that way.. to merge with someone else and the fear to do it. It seems as if it's very similair with NN in 7th. 8th house is about the deepest love and passion, fully naked and very scary. Do you think it has to do with commitment? I guess you can't share your sources intimately (Scorpio/8th) if you aren't committed.. I don't know hah.

And yes, I have Venus conjunct the NN.

greybeard

What are the implications of natal Uranus, Sun? These are brought forward in life through directions and transits (the SR is s transit chart). The planets carry their natal meaning with them throughout life.

AtlanticPacific

Thank you Greybeard for your comment (as an aside, I'm a big fan of your posts on this site). Natal Uranus is ASC ruler and Sun the DESC ruler so I'm imagining that this Uranus opposite Sun (and Square natal Moon) will usher in some kind of relationship changes (additionally because it's conjunct the SR DESC). I'm very much hoping that it will augur in a new romantic relationship however I'm not sure if that's an incorrect interpretation of the aspect [and that instead it would indicate a severing of an existing (non-romantic) relationship].

ardentika

I'd take Saturn better as your Asc ruler when it comes to interpreting SR. Since my Asc is questionable (either Pisces or aqua) I take both Saturn and Jupiter into consideration and I've gotten best results with them.
Uranus and Neptune are too slow moving to be used for rulers in my opinion.

AtlanticPacific

Thank you ardentika - I think that's a really helpful suggestion! I'd always dithered in my mind about which to use (or both) and I think what you say makes total sense. Appreciate your thoughts! :smile:

ElenaJ

Interesting discussion. A dear friend also has sun opposite Uranus in his SR, Uranus on the 7th cusp. In his natal Uranus is in the 7th, square sun/neptune/saturn in the 10th. So here too, the relationships and career are involved. The SR NN is conjunct midheaven and conjunct natal NN. The square of Uranus to NN seems forboding, separations, break ups. The SR ascent is libra, ruler Venus, which is also in libra in the natal. In the SR it is approaching a sextile with Saturn. In the case of his SR, the moon in 4th is trine the sun in Ascendent. Any insight?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 21.10.21.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-11-01 at 21.10.21.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 27