the node and reality

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64649
hi ya lucidpisces
you user name is aptly chosen as you have lucid dreams which are a function you having access to he astral plane.this is shown by uranus square to mercury. this aspect also shows you are extremely intelligent with a genius potential. but the square shows that you need to aply disipline to achieve this. otherwise this can show a temper and inconsistantcy.as neptune is conjunct to uranus,you have excellent creative abilities and you,when disciplied can concieve and execute works of genius in arts or scientific endeavors. this can give visions but the square also shows that you can unrealistic at times and shoot too high. that is your goals can sometimes be too far out or to far above your abiliies. in this cases you come off as inconsisitant and "dreamy" or out of touch with reality.
you are a very desirable woman as the moon/venus conjucin shows many are atracted to you. and with mars conjunct to and opposed to eros, you radiate a sexual and emotional atractive vibration.
with satrun square te moon and vensu,though, you are much more interested in devotion and commitment even though you draw men to you as a moth to a flame.
but the saturn square also shows that there will be heart breaks before yuo meet you mate.with sedna square to orcus,you karma involves lies and deceptions that are not really your fault but rather you find others lying to hide aspects of their lifes from you.
this karma of deception is also shown by the nepune/saturn midpoint conjunct the node with the node conjunct nymphe. here is an aspect of complexitiy and concealment. your uranus/mercury square gives you a spontaneous nature but even with these outburst,you are always aware of your affect on others .no one can really read you because they think you show yourself when you are spontaneous but you personality is multi-layered and other peope most often see in you what the what to see. this is you power, to reflect the expectations of others back at them.
saturn.neptune,though, makes you subject to the spirit plane and so you have more than your share of nigthmares.never tried to stay in a dreeam when you feel fear. you are subject to pschic attack and fear is a naturally defense mechanism telling you to get out of a particular dream plane.
with neptune strong it is quite possible that your dream visions will continue at times into your waking state.
yuo likely have a special relationsip with a grandmother or aunt or the afore mentioned relative could have experiences and abilities similar to yours.
with the moon/mercury midpoint square o chiron you have a incisive and critical nature beneath your pliable and loving demeanor.you are a devote frieind but if you feel betrayed or taken advantage off, you will unleash a caustic tonhue that cancut anyone down to size with a few well chosen words.this often surprises those around you . but as long as you are treated honorably and honestly you do not show this side of your nature.still you need to show more tact at times. not everyone wants to hear the truth about themselves.
with he saturn/chiron midpoint square to the moon and venus, you have emotional issues surrounding your father. this can bring low self esteem as he seems to have been a constricting emotional force and likely was emotionally abusive at he minimum.
actually there seem to have been bad "blood" between your parents and with uranus square to nessus and mercury, your parents may have separated when you were younger, or they should have separated for your emotional well being.

with a strong saturn influence and a strong uranus influence yu may be subject to some variaion of bipolar syndrome.that is you have a dificult time staying in a even and calm emotional perspective. you either are quite excited or extremely despondent.

I'm shocked by how accurate this is, I'm very grateful for this thank you so much do you have any Idea what direcion I should go Career wise? thank you again I really appreciate it very much. :)

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64087 74015
I looked at the composite and there are very strong aspects showing a marriage is likely, though there are aspects of insincerity also.
The composite shows jupiter n the ascendant opposed t the vertex and sextile the sun/mercury/venus conjunction.
This shows a very affection relationship with serious over tones. It gives great joy and openness and shows laughter and fun when they are together. This pattern indicates they are likely engaged as the impulse toward marriage is very strong.
But the Saturn/Pluto conjunction is square to lilth. This shows that down deep there are some reservations .this aspect can show that he is very domineering and a this puts her off.with the sun/moon midpoint conjunct the mars/pluto midpoint this feeling of oppression is in fact very strong and he would want her to be totally submissive to him.
The moon/Saturn midpoint is square to nessus. This increases his need to dominate and can border on emotional abuse. Even though they have a very strong affection for each other, I think she beginning to have second thoughts.
orcus is square to sedna so he likely is keeping secrets from her about himself. this is also shown by mercury square to Neptune. With venus/sun/mercury square o Neptune .it is likely he would not be faithful to her and it may be a past relationship that he is keeping from her. Actually he could be seeing someone else besides her currently. though she could also be the one who is seeing someone else.
Juno is on the nadir showing her interest in marriage but Uranus is square to juno showing that she will break the engagement off.this shows her to be very strong and independent and unlikely take a submissive role in the relationship.
On the surface they seem a perfect match and their families are quite happy with their betrothal but underneath, he is very domineering and emotionally abusive and this will likely turn her off.
It looks like they will breakup in the very near future, so no, they will not get married.

Hi,well i didn't understand exactly,you first reading that the aspects of a marriage are good,there is a relationship with good joy,fun and love,the signs are positive for marriage.

Then you say for insincerity and reservations,
domineering from man's side,like he tries to control her? He may keeping secrets and will not be faithful?She is thinking of marriage but she isn't sure about him at all,if they will married she will break and leave?

You suggest that they will break in near future or if the do a marriage they will have problems of insincerity and
reservations.

Interesting thoughts,i will inform them.

the problem is that the vertex is involved.
the vertex is very difficult to integrate into a chart. though these positve aspect are present, conjunct the vertex ,they can easily change. the personalities do not always change in the manner one would expect, that is the impulse for marriage will not change the personal needs for independence

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64808
well a few
contradiction" stick out in your chart whcih reflect a very repressive influence form your mother.
first your mercury is square the node ,this is an aspect of great intelligence . so you love of books makes sense but the glaring omission is your late development of speech . leading your mother to think your were slow. this shows that she is the problem , you are not slow but at an early age you acted slow because she had no expectation for you.
you mother's suppressive influence is also show by pluto conjunct the moon with the moon opposed to the sun. one born at the full moon especially with the full moon on the ascendant axis should be vibrant and out going. here pluto afflicts you moon/mother.this again shows she wa not emotionally supportive and fostered insecurity or low self esteem in you.
your moon/Saturn midpoint i sextile which normally gives a balance personality and a constructive sense of self worth. . so this fits with what you say about you being more comfortable inside . but this is strange as you have a tsquare with jupiter/venus/uranus. this normally is very socialable and exciting.this aspect usually shows a party animal:biggrin:
but you are not..... so there must be an underlying emotional restriction, which most likely has to do with your mother.

your pluto/neptune midpoint is squiar eto mars at the nadir so this would fit with your not wanting to play with other kids. but it can also show some type of emotional block. so do you have a brother and if so was he harsh toward you and if you have a brother ,is he your mother's favorite?

hmmm your saturn/mars midpoint is square to the moon.this would describe your reticence in playing with others and it would reinforce the idea that your brother ? is a repressed emotional force around you. with mars ,it also shows that your father may have been a abusive emotional factor before he passed.

more hmmmm
your uranus/mars midpoint is conjunct the node and square to mercury. this really shows an abusive brother ,possibility violent and it also shows that you have a very vibrant dynamic inside you. with this pattern you should have been talking earlier than later. this pattern also is you peter pan aspect as Uranus often gives a very youthful connection to life. but the same question comes up, what in your upbringing made you shun your vibrant and intelligent abilities ??? and it has to be a very powerful constrictional force to negate the almost explosive mental and physical passions tha you have.
your venus/mercury midpoint is square to Saturn so again your father is marked as a emotionally repressive influence at best.
actually my guess here is that your father showed too much attention to you and this affected your mother to the degree that she began to see you as "rival" and not a daughter and hence withdrew her maternal instincts
you need to become yourself. you need to let your wild and crazy side manifest because if you don't, you will suffocate and smolder until your explode.

rahu:biggrin:

My father was a cheater, a liar and never took care of my family. He wasn't abusive to me, but he had schizophrenia. Eventually he snapped. He owed people money and things like that. All the "father figures" in my life have been that way. He started in my family this "love of fashion". He wanted to keep up "certain appearances" around his friends, when things weren't nice at home. He changed my mother into a fashion, materialistic person because she got all the attention. They got even more attention when they had twins (my sis and I). We know A LOT of people. They were both popular at our church and in the community. My mother is very concerned with this, and wants me to cooperate with this. I'm not like that, I hate superficiality, and I'm tomboyish.

I don't have a brother, a twin sister, but my mother loves all my cousins and other children more than me. She gets a long with boys more than she does me. She loves children, but she wishes I can be more like other more outgoing and prissy girls that she takes to, like other cousins of mine. No abusive brothers. Abusive uncles, but never to me. Mother is more abusive and aggressive, just like her own abusive father, she's aggressive.

Inside, I'm powerful, I'm strong, and everyone knows it, except my mother who finds me weak, incapable, dependent, and unrealistic. I'm not sure if I'm the problem here. Maybe I'm out of touch with reality or something...

When I was younger and I learned to do chores, my mother always found something I was doing wrong. When I first learned to drive, my mother snapped at me because I wasn't doing it right. when in drivers' ed i was the last to grasp simple concepts. I'm book smart and I have sense. But I guess my teacher, my mother, was so impatient with my learning process, I was scared to learn anything new.

I do believe my father took care of me more than her. She often said he made a great father, just not a good husband. also, all the men she's been with have liked me.They just didn't get a long with her, even my uncles like me better than my mother, with whom they don't get a long with.

My mother often flirts with men my age, even men that I like for self-esteem purposes. She typically sees all women as rivals to her self-esteem.

I have a strong imaginary world that i retreat to in my stories...there's so much i want to do but i can't.

Where to begin rahu? lol I'm so passive, I allow myself to get abused, and I'm compassionate, I sacrifice my feelings for my mother's. she's lonely, she needs me. I fall into this. I can't communicate these feelings, she finds it spoiled because she's taken well care of my financially, and thinks I'm just spoiled and ungrateful like her own mother was. i allow myself to suffocate when I want to explode. i allow her opinions to dominate my life to keep the peace.

But i always end up being the strange one. so many people tell me how unusual i am.

rahu

Banned
for mercury and the moon, 5 degrees ,a little less for slower moving planets. but the orb can be wider if more planets or midpoints are involved.

I adhere to the principal of transference of light which simply means a aspect can have a larger than expected orb as the nature of the aspect, the light, will continue to be affective through a larger transit or orb.

say there are one or more midpoints close to a square to the node, this would increase the effective orb of other planets near the square.

rahu

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64809

i will chip away at this a bit:whistling:

psyche on your ascendnat marks you as a having very romantic feelings.it makes you very sensitive to others .and with mars opposed to psyche you have "dreams" of the perfect romantic mate. with artemis conjunct to mars and opposed to psyche, your"dreams" include a man who empowers you and helps you actively achieve you potential as opposed to a man who is interested in placing you in a subservient emotional position.
but reality keeps kicking you in the gut because yor neptune/saturn square's midpoint is square to the former opposed symbols. this shows that you have been repeated let down or deceived.the men who have embodied these characteristic have by and large been unfaithful or insincere.

Well, Rahu, that is spot on. Wow... That pretty much sums up my romantic life. ... Could this be why I always fall for the duplicitous Neptunian? They really trick me and I'm actually not usually easy to fool. But I eat up every word, or lie, that falls out of their mouths. They make me crazy and I don't understand them (at least the ones I have known and one of them is my ex husband. I have vowed to never ever date anyone until I see their chart. I know that's wrong but if I see a heavy Neptune presence or Neptune Rising, I will run for the hills. :w00t:

Thanks for your insight and help :)

your self analysis seems correct because you do have a saturn/neptune square. this makes you a very complex and concealed person at times but it also makes you liable to self deception just as you have mentioned.
this saturn/neptune square indiates that you had a weak or absent father figure. if so then you may be drawn to these neptune influenced men because you subconsciously are imprinted by your father figure.
another factor is that your venus/sun midpoint is conjunct to pluto, this would enhance the "secretive" side of you and would make your love life more easily influence by subconscious and unconscious dynamics.
with the venus/mercury conjuction opposed the moon , you really do have a very loving, open and vibrant personality so i can see how this can be so confusing. you just also happen have strong dynamics from the subconscious and unconscious.

when investigating asteroids, include the asteriod with your name and the name of other persons you are involved with.sometimes you have to fudge and use an asteriod whose names reminds you of a person or is their nickname etc. gender does't matter i use victoria for a friend who is named victor and it worked very well. all that is important is that you find a mental connection between the person and the asteriod.

You are right. I know it's very clichè but I do as if my father has a huge effect in the way in which I handle intimate relationships. He emotionally abandoned me, let his new wife emotionally and verbally and eventually physically abuse me. She even went to jail for it when I was 16. He didn't speak to me for many years because I called the police on her. I didn't care though. She's the one who put herself in that situation. I didn't beat myself up for 7 years. But my Dad always promised me the world and then gave me nothing. And what's funny is that I still believe him. And he still hurts me. It's kinda sad, all I want is for him to protect and love me the way he does my younger brother and sister. But I know that will never happen. I know he loves me, but he has just always been different with me. I guess I'm too loyal and I will continue to believe what he says. I'm not trying to garner pity, or feel sorry for myself, I'm just speaking the truth. My dad always taught me to never feel sorry for myself and for the most part, I never have. But because of that I'm really hard on myself and that's probably not a good thing.

What's also interesting is that he's mostly Uranian. He's Uranian Rising. I guess that's why he's full of surprises, but he breaks promises or is very wishy washy like a Neptunian. And he always picks women over his children. I've never understood that. I didn't even choose my ex husband over my dogs. I've always wanted to live the exact opposite of him so that when I make a promise, or say something, that people know I mean it and I will move heaven and earth to make my promise happen. I will never promise something I won't follow through on. I guess he taught me how much words mean and how bad words hurt, especially when promises are broken.

You're also correct, I seem to delude myslef when a man says nice things. I eat those words right up, and more than one time, I have been spit right back out. But I never will tell someone how much they have hurt me. I actually think it should be obvious and my pride will not let me show them that they hurt my heart.

I didn't think the Neptune Saturn square affected me so much, but it is clearly a huge life-pattern. I hope I can overcome it at some point.

Thanks again Rahu, you really gave me some great insight and I really truly appreciate it. <3

rahu

Banned
Can you please have a look at this composite. I have not meet him yet. We are having lunch next Friday. Oysters, lobster and Dom Perignon.
Can you tell me what kind of relationship we will have? How he will feel about me?, and maybe even the length of the relationship and if it will happen?!
Also will he feel inclined to spoil me with gifts and currency? Thanks in advance everyone.ttp://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/007485.html

hi TaurusVenusGirl

first off. thr composite has that twilight zone aspect of the vertex on the descendant and Uranus conjunct the ascendant and opposed to the vertex.
this gives a otherworldly feeling off the top. it is likely that you have both have similar strange feelings or experiences in your lives, experiences that you never thought another person could understand... until you started talking. Uranus gives a very strong astral/psychic connection and shows that you will have common dreams of each other. sometime there can be actual communication between you in your dreams.but these altered reality feelings do not always translate into a intimate relationship by them selves.
here you have mars/Venus conjunction which shows a spontaneous attractin and the moon/Uranus midpoint is conjunct the venus/mars conjunctin which really puts the attraction off the scale. but this conjunction is in the 12th house which very often means there are other people in his life that necessitates this relationship keeping a low profile.the intensity is very high so keeping this on the down low may prove to be impossible... though the moon/pluto midpoint is loosely conjunct to Venus, which could show a ex of his who he must placate fro some reason.12th house relationships can be very difficult, but regardless the attraction and affection between you is very strong.
hmmmm the eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct to pluto and opposed to chiron. this is a tricky aspects as it shows there is a selfishness or unconscious "darkness" underlying the vibrant affection for each other. actually this aspect can show there BDSM impulses underneath the overt attraction.it this is activated ,it can show impulses to manipulate and control thru love.
the juno/Jupiter midpoint is square to the mars/venus conjunction which suggests that there is a strong hope/feeling that this will turn into a serious relationship. but again as Venus /mars is in the 12th house, these potential feeling of commitment will have to be concealed at first.
the sun/moon midpoint is close to a conjunction to Jupiter ,so it seems certain these commitment feelings are tangible . the only flies in the ointment seem to be the sun/Saturn midpoint being conjunct to Uranus which bode breakups and the Neptune square to Jupiter which bodes insincerity and deception in the last analysis.

Thanks for replying. Well it will be a secret affair, as he is already married. His wife knows of his affairs and accepts them. We are meeting this Friday. If all goes well, I will be his Mistress. We will be arranging a weekly income from the arrangement. He is a very wealthy man. Can you tell me me, if you can see it, will he be generous to me?

you must demand your value. he is absolutely enthralled over you , but the Neptune/Jupiter square shows he will be deceptive and likely will try to give you less than you wish for. don't accept anything less that what you value your services. and if he "forgets" to compensate you immediately cut it off.take the upper hand because he will try to marginalize your value.
expect him to want "kinky" behavior and if so charge him exorbitantly.

LOL!!
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]I love you [/FONT]

rahu

Banned
you might consider a quad composite with he and you and the other two people.you might try to find named asteroids to include in this composite.that might get you to the point of awareness you looking for. I'd rather look at the 4 person composite first.

hi mereiposa

thr first aspect that stands out is that you are conjunct the node. this implies that everything you think about what is going on between he and they, is correct.
but you say their composites are not romantic which may be technically true but with dulci square to pluto and deli conjuct to pluto, there is obviously strong sexual dynamics. it is possible thr impulses are repressed but I don't think so.
one reason is that Saturn is opposed to Neptune which implies robbe is lying to these women. also with a strong pluto and a strong Neptune, alcohol and drugs maybe part of these liaison's .
and with nessus square to Saturn and Neptune there are clearly abusive dynamics, I would suspect sexual abuse .in addition dejaniera is opposed to venus, which also indicates sexually exploitive interactions.
in addition the nessus/dejaniera midpoint is conjunct to chiron, another deviant sexually configuration.
with Jupiter opposed to chiron, he is clearly controlling these women . most likely through sex and drugs/alcohol.
robbe is square to the moon/Uranus squares midpoint, which implies these women are not of stable minds which may be how is manipulating them.
Jupiter is square to the Uranus/pluto midpoint which really darkens this situation.
these aspects could bring some sort of corporate structure, but it feels more underworld to me. it is possible that he is pimping these women sexually.
with the midpoint to deli and dulci square to the Uranus, it is very possible that they have a lesbian connection which could be part of this psychological sexual control.
with mera conjunct the node and square to karma, it seems you have been drawn into this scenario for some specific spiritual reason.
it is possible with pluto trine to Saturn and sextile to Neptune, that there is a sensitive side to these relationships.
but the overall picture is very sexually and mentally exploitive.
mera/robbe midpoint is conjunct to the Saturn/Neptune oppositions which seems to imply that you see through his actions. it may be you are to "educate" these women to his real nature. it maybe that robbe has dulci under his thumb and is trying to use dulci's relationship with delil to gain control over her also. with robbe/delil midpoint square to Uranus, she may be antagonistic to robbe.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana][/FONT]
wow.

It's not sexual at all. This is a father and two daughters. So they are not lesbians, they are sisters. I don't know what is going on, but I know its dark and have felt that for some time.
He is definitely lying. To them, to me. I believe it relates mostly to who he is in character. I suspect the drugs, sex and alcohol you are referring to are actually him, his hidden side. Them not being of stable mind is their youth. I agree with the mentally exploitative nature of the relationship. He is deceptive and wants them to believe what he wants them to see. And yes, the dulci person is definitely more susceptible to his lies. Deli is wise and is not telling me anything but I sense her hesitation and complete change in her relationship with him. She sees through him I believe, but is not ready to acknowledge it.

Knowing more of the background, does it give you a different impression? When I saw the love stellium I was not expecting this reading, though I know he is not a good person. And though I have known for a while his issues were dark, I also didn't want to believe I was correct. He was always a father before he was anything else.

what you have added changes things a bit but not much.
from what you have said , I still believe there is a sexual /incestual dynamic taking place. the symbols for sexual abuse are overwhelming. everything you have added about the girls can apply to incestual abuse.
incest is such a taboo subject that this may be why you can sense the lies etc. I"ll look at the composites to see if the same symbols appear.

the first composite shows pluto sesquiquadrate to pluto and chiron square to Saturn and venus. these are all aspects of abuse of some sort. this does not allay my intial suspicions
I need you to add nessus dejanira,orcus and Philomela(196)to their composites of the daughters before I analyze any deeper

thr first of you and thr girls composite is very interesting as Saturn is conjunct the node and Jupiter which shows you have a special connection to her. there seems to be a great deal of trust and respect between you.
the sun is conjunct to mercury and opposed to Uranus showing excellent communication. with lust square to thus opposition, you likely share your crushes and emotional feelings. with Uranus,though, there is a possibility of arguments arising.
Venus is opposed to Neptune so you are very sensitive to each others feeling but there is likely to ne some holding back when talking about deep emotional feelings.
so I would think this is delil

yes, that is our relationship. She is so unlike me and someone I admire so much. I am very open with her, as I hope to foster trust and respect as the foundation of our bond.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]We see things differently, but the arguments are few and far between. But she's a peace keeper. Or more correctly, she is not interested in conflict[/FONT]
Philomela is conjunct north node in the composite of girl one with him. He doesn't want her to speak. She saw something and doesn't know what to make of it. And he doesn't want her to say anything, does he?

philomeda is a specific for sexual abuse. with the node conjunct philomeda in one and philomeda square to the node in the other, I am afraid the only conclusion is sexual abuse by the father. you might look at a tricomposite with daughters and father using the previous asteroids and named steriods but add in eros and psyche. from the looks of it both daughters are involved and both know the truth about each other.

the tri composite reinforces the previous readings.
delil is conjunct pluto, a primary sexual abuse aspect,and square to mars/psyche conjunction. this adds to the sexual nature and psyche is often associated with abusing young girls if there are other aspects such as this chart has.
delil/father had philomeda conjunct the node.a positivr rape indication.
dulci is conjunct he sun and father/dulci midpoint is opposed to mars/psyche and suare to pluto/delil.
so it is clear that both girls are bing sexually abused. with psyche involved ,the abuse began likely in infantancy ,so both girls have no moral restrictions or rather have never been instilled with moral restrictions. as the moon is conjunct to dulci.robbe and opposed to mars/psyche and square pluto and delil,so clearly the mother is aware of this sexual abuse and likely facillates robes incest to keep the "marriage" together.robbe likely threatens to leave if he is not allowed to abuse the girls. this is a extremely sick and dysfunctional family

no that's off-
There's something else happening here. I cannot guarantee there is not sexual abuse happening, but I can guarantee it is not as you are saying.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]the mother has absolutely no awareness of anything happening or she would have done something immediately. she divorced him four years ago and has the girls almost exclusively. There is no indication that anything ever happened to the girls and the mother has been a stay at home mother for years. Only post separation did she leave home to work. [/FONT]

as mentioned you are conjunct the node in the quad composite so your insights are very clear.
knowing the mother is separated does change my perspective and absolves her, but the sexual dynamics are still very clear between him and the daughters.
the second composite with you and dulci is quite amazing.
the moon/south node/Uranus stellium shows a very powerful psychic/astral/emotional connection.
this can give astral/vivid dreams together and likely you can read each others minds and emotions like a book.
with the vertex conjunct the north node and square to the venus/eros conjunction gives you and her a other worldly compassion and love for each other . the vertex and node together shows you have had strange experiences and feelings of altered reality around you. this can give your feelings that you create a separate reality when you are together. I would think that you can see each others auras and everything seems to shimmer around you at times.
but the vertex can bring so much "karmic" energy that your normal minds can become overwhelmed and confused sometimes.

but the emotional love between you is amazing. but for all these amazing energies between you, pluto is conjunct the ascendant and square to the sun and Saturn.this shows that there are deep divisions between you. at times you seem to be isolated and cold ,almost as if on different planets.
so this relationship has drastic ups and downs. sometimes you feel like destiny has brought you together but then at other times you are just so cold.this could be because to the sexual abuse as pluto/sun/Saturn is a strong indication od this behavior . I would think that dulci is more affected by the relationship with her robbe than delil is.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]I notice that the composite had mars trine to chiron, trine to pluto and opposed to Neptune. this makes me think that part of the karma between you is that your friendship is helping her survive the obstructions around her. that is being her friend helps her survive and heal in the long term.
union is conjunct to Jupiter and the juno/Jupiter conjunction is opposed to ceres, so your are serving as a surrogate mother on some levels as their real mother apparently doesn't know what is happening, you concern and counseling will help them reach maturity wiht a minimum of inner emotional scars. you are truly a god send for these young women.
[/FONT]

I didn't see your post until now.
Thank you so much. Yes, these girls are so much to me. I felt it from the day they were born. How you described girl 2 and I is eerily accurate.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]What you have read to me about my relationship with them gives me some comfort in the midst of what I am trying to absorb from the reading with their father. [/FONT]

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56598
oh oh

i probably should not add my 2 cents because i see a lot of problems, but you asked...

first off the composite shows very selfish people involved in this relationship. this is a chart of a hot hook up but it has virtually no chance of becoming a committed relationship.

the moon is opposed to orcus and square to pluto so there is no real sincere emotional communication. there are emotional issues that preclude trust.

eris is squar eto venus. this shows a very magnetic and sexual chemistry between you. as it is venus,it tends to shpw you can't get eough of him.though this can show up as love and sex, inreality the love is possessive ad jealous love and will nto translatwe into health emotional commitment.th emoonis squar eto vesta so you have a sens eof devotion for him but the raws phyusical attraction is really what is happening.iot may be that you need to feel "devoted" before you can let ypourself go for someone.

mars is conjuct ixion and squar to the vertex. this marks him as not wanting a ommitment at all. and i don't think it acts like it or tells your lies.
he is independent and "raw" and that is what he is.this canshow he is a bit of a "bad boy" and with nessus square to the sun, you seem to be drawn to this type of guy anyway.
satrun is conjunct to uranus whic is the ultimate non commital aspect. the best this can do is to become a off and on back and forth relationship.
the sexual chemsitry is certinly strong enough g=for this to continue but with neptune / juno/ saturn you have ideas that this relationship could turn into soemething solid. but it is self delusion if you seriously think he will come around.

i think it was hot and heavy in feb of this year but it will only get colder in the near future. actually i think it is already over

rahu

Well first, ouch. Thank you for pointing some things out. Some doesn't quite gel-like the bad boy thing, he's really not. he's also very giving and loving..and we treat each other with care. But those Commitment aspects you mentioned seem significant. i certainly want to learn more about this Nessus aspect too.
progress.gif

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64668
his chart shows a stellium of mars/uranus/pluto opposed saturn and chiron/lilth,sextile to mercury and neptune and trine to the moon.
frankly the mars/Uranus/puto/Saturn/chiron pattern is quite malicious by nature. it shows a ruthless and force will that will stoop to any level to satisfy their selfish desire.it shows the tendency to use force and even deadly force to gain it's will and desires.
but a the same time the mercury/Neptune conjunction opposed to the moon shows a delicacy and sensitivity both mentally and emotionally. it gives a powerful psychic ability and i would think he is telepathic. but his concentration of psychic power has the ptentisal to overwhelm his mental stability.e has excellent mental skills and is ver good with language and has great powers as a orator or a writer. he can influence other's minds through is thoughts.
as these two impulses are connected by the "mystic rectangle", it seems that he is gifted with good luck and good fortune, as his innate selfishness could have easily lead to his demise by the reaction he could have received from others.
with ceres conjunct to the vertex and opposed to nymphe, he is a very nurturing person behind the ruthless potential of his personality.but still with nessus opposed to his venus/sun conjuction,there is a edge to his love and he likely has desires that cause consternation among those who love him.with eros square to pluto, his Achilles heel is in fact his preoccupation with his sexual conquests and needs .

Rahu thanks for your insight. Well, he is both gentle and strong but don't know about psychic ability lol. Is telepathic good

rahu

Banned
http://www.linda-goodman.com/ubb/Forum35/HTML/007500.html
wonder if you could help me analyze this relationship with my mother? I've got a good sense of what I experience and I think I understand her thoughts but I would like your perspective

the first pattern that caught my eye is the Sappho/node conjunction sextile to pluto and Neptune. this shows you both are creative women with immense compassionate and sensitive to those around you. this is a healing aspect and I would think that many are attracted to you and you mother for some form of healing whether, mental, emotional or physical.

this marks you both as women who have an exceptional identification with your femininity and your cultural responsibilities as mothers and nurtures.
o the other hand sun is opposed to mercury and square to chiro. this shows the active ad dynamic intellectual connection between you. this show you both to be extremely intelligent an very analytical and critical in the manner you judge reality and society.this aspect gives a understanding of opposites, that is you can see the points of contention in any argument but also see the commonalities that lead to compromise and growth.
a between to people ,this tsquare can show periods of estrangement or arguments as you both have very different opinions on some subjects. so I would expect that this is a very spirited relationship with your mother can has both contention and reconciliation.
for the most part though you and she have a very harmonious and productive relationship with mars sextile to chiron and trine to Jupiter.this could show that you have been educated in similar manners and on similar subjects. this adds to the intelligence of your makeups and likely sows both of you have had higher education. But all in all ,this gives close association and tends to show you complement each other in most ways.
the moon is biquintile to Saturn with Saturn loosely conjunct to Uranus.
this aspect is always contentious as though there is great respect for each other, often your individualities rub each other the wrong way. you both are staunch adherents to your basic beliefs, but as said, often your beliefs to not set well with each other.
with Uranus conjunct to Saturn some of the "problems" could deal with your father as this conjunction is often found in separated marriages. so there may be a question of loyalty to your father involved here.
mercury is conjunct to Neptune and the eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct to the mercury/Neptune midpoint. this shows you both to be very spiritual and,creative and ultra sensitive. it shows a loving nature and thoughts and actions that are always of the Light.
the moon/Saturn biquintile's midpoint is opposed to mars, so when disagreements appear ,these may be quite strong, but with mars conjunct to psyche and sextile to eros, it seems you both can always but your personal prejudices aside and unite under a spiritual loving sense of compromise. venus the daughter is trine to the moon,the mother, so there is a inherent love of each other and with the midpoint of venus and the moon square to fortuna, you both often feel fortunate and thankful to have each other's love in your lives.

thank you.

It's a challenging relationship to say the least. And when I first read your interpretation I thought it was off. But, I gave it some thought and I don't think you are that off.
We definitely are very different in our beliefs and we often butt heads and the arguments used to be awful, but with age I am able to see her side. I think she is learning to do that as well.
She is not of higher education, but she should have been. She is very intelligent, and very compassionate. Animals come to her for healing. I am of higher education, and I am a natural counselor to others.
My father. They are still married and very devoted to each other. So the separation you describe is my feeling. He did not and could not be there for me as a child because of her. I have a different understanding and respect for his loyalty to her now. So your reading was very good, and though I still see the relationship with a hard eye, ultimately you're right and it has softened my perspective somewhat.
[FONT=Arial, Sans, Verdana]Thank you.[/FONT]

rahu

Banned
416https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65089
my take may be a bit simplistic but with juno square the node , marriage is very important to you and with moon/ceres square to pluto, there are deeply selfish emotions that make marriage unlikely.
moon sextile to saturn does show that there was a agreement on commtiment and maybe a future together. so the break up is unexpected.but saturn is also square to neptune which shows he never was totally open with you and there were likely areas of his life that were off limits to talk about.the moon/pluto square also shows there was a deep block emotionally and real feeling were not being brought up.i think you must have brought up marriage recently and that was the trigger for him to opt out of this relationship.

rahu

I should have put this up 2-1/2 years ago. Would have saved myself a lot of trouble (SMH and LOL!!!). When I met this guy, I thought he was my soul mate and fell hard, but I finally got the gumption to pull out of this completely because of all the secrets and the fact that I never really got to know who I was dealing with. So you are right! I gave up the ultimatum -- either make a move or keep it moving!!! The kicker is that although we are not together, he is still keeping his dark secrets. Also, the square is from my 12th to 3rd house and his 4th to 6th houses. This is helping me so much. Thanks again!

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114223
hi GeminiVirgo

I added a few symbols to the composite chart.
the sun at midheaven is conjunct to eris and sextile to juno.
eris indicates that the primary element of the affair is sex. eris does not usually evolve into intimate love, as carnal pleasure is the only focus.
vesta is opposed to the sun ,so you seem to be ready to become devoted to him. but as I said ,sex will not accomplish this. with juno sextile the sun, you have strong feeling that a marriage or committed relationship is in the offing.

the venus/Jupiter conjunction is opposed to eros which gives a very loving ad joyous relationship. these are opposed to eros ,so the affair is very affectionate and warm. Pointing to a possible commitment .

the sun/moon midpoint is square to chiron and square to the vertex/psyche/Uranus and Saturn.
this is an extremely difficult aspect because with chiron, you ad he will always have different viewpoints on most everything. this also shows a very intense mental connection but most often the intensity revolves around criticism and fault finding.
with the vertex/psyche/Uranus stellium, there is a very intense ad electric attraction. at times the affair is extremely romantic and sensitive. Uranus often give common dreams and psychic connections. but Uranus square the moon/sun is very unstable. the intensity of the Uranus does not translate well into the routines and compromises of a committed relationship and overall Uranus square the moon/sun shows instability leading o a break up. there is not solid foundation for a serious relationship.

In addition orcus is conjunct the ascendant and square to Sedna. this usually shows that there are emotional issues from past relationships that make true openness difficult. with the moon/Saturn midpoint opposed to orcus, he will never open up and be truthful about his emptions and likely never open to you emotionally.

I would think that you became intimate in October or December, and probably the relationship was very intense through December 2017

I don't see this working out because his focus is on sexuaity and your focus is on a serious relationship.

Thank you Rahu

Everything you said is true..

We never had sex, but he said a few times that Sex is very important for him..one of the most important things in A relationship.

Different viewpoints--TRUE
Fault finding--TRUE
Critisim--TRUE (I'm not relaxed Enough)

There is something that makes me forgive him everytime..he can make me feel so good. Our relationship is very intense, sensitive,..I trust him, but then he says something and I lose all my hope and trust.

Yes, in october, december is was very intense. He texted me(we hadn't spoken since the end of june), asked for forgiveness. Told me he made mistakes in the past. I forgave him. I gave him AGAIN a chance. Because I believed him...and we started A new begin. It was immediatly very sensitive, emotional, intense,...

You was also right about my previous relationship a few years ago (he was a liar, he had 2 other girlfriends) :( I lose my trust. I'm scared...
When am I going to meet someone who is honest and who will not hurt my feelings..

Thank you Rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65213

Chiron in Composite

pertaining to chiron , your moon/mercury midpoint is also conjunct to chiron,sun,venus and square to mars. this shows anextremely strong emotional/sexual attraction but wit a incrediblly mental component. this likely shows that you both are woking out emotional issues with past reltionships or emotional issues in general through this relationship. you constanly give each other insights to your respective inner dynamics. your goal is to know each other inside and out. the mental and physical intimacy this shows is also too much. that is the mars/venus square shows that you energies can be sointense that arguments can arise. and when arguments arise , you both know which buttons to push and very destructive inter-ersonal dynamics could manifest. you are each other own best friend but you could also be your own worst enemies.

chiron also adds a sexaul intensity. but it often brings what may be characterizes as a quirky , edgey or kinky vibration.

with saturn square uranus the composite has a very unstable element. this shows an inherent resistance to a comitted relatioship on is part. wit saurn on the ascendant ,the relationship revolves his deisres.

now, all the chiron aspects imply a oneway analysis, that is he tells you about your issues but he probaly doesn't want to hear about your insights to his issues.
with the saturn/uranus square, the image of chiron's sexual energy becomes more exploitive.

with the moon square to the midpoint of the mars/uranus square, i would think that he wans an open relationship or semi open as he probably wants to see others but does not want you to have the same option.

there is also a very strong psychic connection between you, but again i feel he uses tis psychic connection to keep you viewpoint in sync with his wishes. the psychic connection can also manifest as arguments if you differ with his thoughts to any degree.

this really seems like a bipolar relationship. you are either in esctasy or despondent and there will never a "normal" emotional balance necessary for the routines that make up a truly nurturing and loving relationship

JOS

to understand the nodal axis, one must understand the nature of reality , as the node underlies all planes of reality. The node is of such fundamental importance that all occult systems use it as their base line. whether rosicrucian, templars, free masons or kabbalah, the dragon head is the hidden and protected fount of all the power of these societies. As to reality the most accurate scientific system is defined by quantum mechanics. Surprising;ly quantum theory shows that reality is much like the classic metaphysical systems , rather than einsteinian or Newtonian dogma. Underlying quantum theory is the concept of non locality. This means that there is no such thing as distance between objects . everything is connected on the quantum matrix. Every particle of matter is “entangled “ with every other particle of matter in the universe ,no matter how distantly separated.
This notion is alien to classical physics . if one manipulate one of the pairs , the other is affected no matter to far they are separated. Experiment with entangled ions which had a “dog leg” showed that if the appendage on one was mechanically moved, the other ion also moved. This is quite astounding as many experiments had shown that manipulation by lasers would be felt by the entangled pair also.
The book a different universe, by Robert Laughlin , a Nobel prize recipient in physics, explains these concepts .
Briefly, matter-particles are the intersection/nodes of quantum vibrations. But these quantum vibrations could be a function of another quantum l system, and this system could also be a function of another system, physist just don’t know what the quantum Matrix really is. But hundreds if not thousands of experiments have shown quantum theory to be correct.
Quantum physics is at the base of reality, while einsteinian or Newtonian concepts are considered emergent.
An example of this distinction is shown by the laws of gas pressure. As long as one has a large sample of gas , then the movement and pressure of gas in a closed container can be calculated quite well with Newtonian principles. But when one reduces the size of the sample o f gas, then the gas behaves by quantum principles. So Newtonian physics are not inherent in the structure of reality. newtonian laws only operate when reality reaches a certain size or threshold. whereas quantum principles underlie everything.
So quantum theory “fixates” reality. Matter and reality are the nodes of quantum frequencies.
This is the best analogy to use when trying to understand the dragonhead/nodal axis.
The node fixates all the other astrological symbols. One can conceptualize the planets as the hands of the celestial clock, with the various cycles of time correlating to our experiences .but the node is the mainspring of the celestial clock and it’s motion underlies all the other movements.
These words seem like just more obscure references to the node. So one must look at their own chart to see the depth and clarity of these words.
But first a word of caution. Not only does the node rule or fixate reality, but the nodes are the source of magic both black and white,positive and negative. If one chooses to disbelieve the existence of black magic, then you will put your life in grave danger to try to understand the dragonhead. For this knowledges is hidden and protected under the threat of death. This is no joke.

For instance posted the following :
astrology is the base of wall street's prescience’s over capitalistic systems. the legendary financier of the middle 20th century, bernard baruch
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...hy/baruch.html

wrote in a autobiography that the market moved in 18 year cycles. Simply buy at the low of the cycle and sell at the high of the cycle.
18 years can relate to a circadian frequency or the nodal cycle or the moon standstill cycle among a few choices
5 times the mean nodal cycle equal 74.5 years.the market of the great depression hit bottom in 1933 and 75 years later the greatest and final economic farce hit in 2008

following this post i received a PM, that was seemingly quite pleasant yet at the end the poster mentioned that when the node had transited her IC, her entire family was killed .i realized it as a veiled threat ,as there are occult systems and societies to this very day and hour that will eliminate anyone who tries to unravel the node.
So I will not direct you to analysis the node transits but I suggest that if you want to understand the node , you look when the node axis forms a square to any natal planet.
For instance if you want to know when you fall in love then look for the node to square venus. Of course the aspects to the planet will cloud the issue. But say you have mars square to venus, then check when the node goes over these.
Say you have Uranus square to Saturn ,then when the node transits this square your life will dramatically change. Etc etc
If anyone wonders how I make predictions, it is always the node I look to.
Prepare for trolls to trash these ideas. And if you find positive results feel free to pm me as I assure you ,you will meet with resistance from some of the most “learned” on this forum.
Better yet, take my words and as Isabel hickey said”seek the truth,find the truth, and then be silent."

rahu

About Newtonian and Einstein physics, it's not well understood if those are emergent from an underlying theory or not. No one even sure I'm that quantum theory underlying classical physics. My opinion is that it most likely the case also
GR constantly tested as well and stands solid too. Susskind had a very ambitious paper as GR =QM which others find rather way too ambitious almost nonsensical. I think ads/cft is pretty good direction and string theory in some form, without the need of Susy. Or Xiao-Gang Wen spin liquid theory /space - qubit is also very attractive approach

rahu

Banned
About Newtonian and Einstein physics, it's not well understood if those are emergent from an underlying theory or not. No one even sure I'm that quantum theory underlying classical physics. My opinion is that it most likely the case also
GR constantly tested as well and stands solid too. Susskind had a very ambitious paper as GR =QM which others find rather way too ambitious almost nonsensical. I think ads/cft is pretty good direction and string theory in some form, without the need of Susy. Or Xiao-Gang Wen spin liquid theory /space - qubit is also very attractive approach

About Newtonian and Einstein physics, it's not well understood if those are emergent from an underlying theory or not.

it is absolutely clear that Newtonian gravity and the general theory of relativity are emergent.

both of the above totally break down on predicting the behavior of sub atomic particles when the mass of these decreases.

for instance. if one analyzes the behavior of gas in a closed container, the pressure etc, all follow Newtonian physics, but if the container is evacuated to a low degree of remaining gas molecules, their behavior no longer can be predicted by Newtonian laws and only quantum mechanics can predict their behavior correctly. this has been experimentally proven 100's of time.

as for general relativity, it does not even translate into Newtonian physics.
in addition the theory of general relativity is unproven as Einstein was never able to get theh math right. he spent 20 years and submitted 18 attempts to resolve this problem and never proved the general relativity is true. as nobel prize recipient in theoretical physics, Robert Laughton wrote in this book ,A Different Universe, the theory of general relativity has not been mathematically proven. he wrote that physics suppose that general relativity would be correct if the math could be proven.....which no one has been able to do.

quantum theory is the only mathematical system that has been able to describe the motion of electrons a absolute 0. to make it clear, quantum theory does not predict the behavior of electrons at absolute 0 but using suppositions made with quantum theory, these speculations give the best description on electron motion at absolute 0.

the problem is that standard model physicist refuse to accept that their theories are emergent and secondary.
for instance when looking at the quantum based supposition about the motion of electrons at absolute 0, standard model physicist have tweaked their beliefs/theories to accommodate quantum descriptions in to the standard model. they still do not accept the primacy of quantum theory.

you are quite well read on these topic. and have reached areas I am not current with,
still I suggest you read a Different Universe-Reinventing Physics from the Bottom Down , I'm sure with your level current of knowledge this book may give you more insights .

rahu

JOS

I am doing simulations on spin systems, especially condensed matter physics and quantum gravity. I have several nice email support from condensed matter physicists and Edward Witten himself a reply where he thanked my simulations.
I wish not really going into this topic/astrology, I see you re fully convinced on your point of view however ignore the fact there is no successfull theory apart from n=4 supergravity to unify gravity to the rest of the fundamental forces, ads/cft is still just indicating deeper underlying theory beyond the standard model also no consistent theory characterise systems at absolute zero(look at Xiao-Gang Wen again) he is actually working on that decades now and there is some hope to recognise 3+1d bosonic solution after many years. Same with no current successfull theory of high temperature superconductivity (landau paradigm... my simulations related to this and topological correspondence to the vacuum as the ground state and Emergence of gauge theory etc) I am really hoping that you won't bring quantum physics into astrology, I can see you well knowledged in this topic/astrology, however relativity and Newtonian physics is completely different animal. Thanks

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114399

hi sofia

I added a few symbols to your chart.

at first glance , one would think that you have quite a few suitors as the moon is opposed to the mars/Venus conjunction. this usually shows you are attractive and loving.

but the sun/Venus and sun/mars midpoints are conjunct to the mercury/Chiron conjunction in your 12th house. this shows that you are interested in understanding every little detail of how your suitor feels and thinks about things. this can bring a strong intimacy as you know each other so deeply. but mercury and venus are very critical too. so often differences and arguments can arise. If this happens then since you know each other good points and their faults, these arguments can become very nasty with cruel recriminatins.so a romance can end suddenly with just a few wrong comments.
in addition the mars/venus midpoint is in the 12th house which shows that every often you relationships or affairs are hidden because there may be other people emotionally involved or your beau may just want to keep everything under wraps.
another possible problem is that psyche is conjunct to mercury and the Venus/mars/sun midpoints. this shows you tend to be very idealistic and romantic and may fall in "love" to quickly.

you also have the sun/moon midpoint square to mercury and chiron. this gives you a high intelligence and shows you are very analytical. but chiron is very judgmental and you are prone to telling other people their faults whether they want to hear them or not. you likely have upset or lost friends by speaking off the to of your head.you are usually correct in what you see and say, but still people do not usually like to hear the truth about themselves when it is critical .

eris is square to you node which gives you a very strong sexual urge.as you are also idealistic and romantic, you may confuse yourself by thinking someone is in love with you when they are only in lust with you.

in addition ixion is square to your Venus/mars conjunction opposed to the moon. so you have a penchant for attracting "bad" boys who are not concerned about your emotional well being.

you also have the juno/Jupiter midpoint square to satrun which suggest that even though you may have many guys interested in you, you really just want a steady relationship .
if this is rue the you might think about dating older guys who might not be as exciting but more emotionally stable.
rahu

Well mostly my suitors are younger than me, for some reason, and majority of them has been Aquarius sun
or have strong Aquarius influence in their chart.
Yes, i can relate to the arguments part, my relationships tend to end up quickly, it's always intense, i guess
it can be my fault too. Honestly i can't help being drown to those kind of relationships,
even if i know it can end up bad. If it is other way around it gets bored.
It seems i always end up with the wrong ones, and like i can't have both intense, sexual and stable
relationship. And yes i can be very analytical!
About the hidden part i don't know really, did happen once though. I don't fall in love quickly i guess, many times
it's just lust, i know to seperate those feelings really well.
But i do want to fall in love and for once
i want it to not be just another exhausting expirience.
Thank you so much for your words, you are very kind and helpful!

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65494 74806

hi quantum

this is a rather difficult chart to get a focus on.
the jupiter/sun conjuction shows a similar profession and you may have met through friends at work.
but there are two aspects that are troubling for the longterm.
the sun/moon midint is conjunct to chiron and opposed to uranus. this is a very unfavorable aspect for a longterm relationship as it is very unstable. i does give a stong electicity but this energy does not often translate into commitment.
the venus/sun midpint is opposed to pluto.
while this can intially give a strong physical atraction, in the long run his shows that the physicaly intimacy will not bring emotional love.usually the physical atraction ceases and a "celibacy" may replace the intial desire you had for each other
his issues are shown by the sun/moon conjunct to chiron. this is at the base of he connection between you and with no emotional openness as the pluto opposed to venus/sun indicates, the relationship will likely never progress to a "normal" relationship.

Wow, that is correct! We're both copywriters who used to work for the same company. I never thought it could be reflected in our chart. And I do feel like we're approaching that period of "celibacy" that you mentioned. The initial attraction was very strong; it feels very different now. Not that I'm unhappy with him; everything's fine until he goes back into his dark moods. Which actually happens quite often. Maybe you're right; I might never see the end of this.

Do you see any "redeeming" aspects that could possibly help us through the bad ones?

Osamenor

Staff member
Reminder to all: personal attacks are not permitted. If you disagree with someone, keep it about the ideas, not the person. Making "you" statements is usually an attack. I have deleted several posts for that reason.