Opinions on this marriage chart?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 43

dr. farr

I don't feel too good about it:
(using whole sign houses)
-Capricorn holding Pluto in the 7th house of marriage, Pluto and Venus in square
-Venus in detriment in Aries and conjunct Uranus
-Sun in 12th whole sign house
-Mercury (communications) squared by the Moon (emotions)

There are beneficial indications: Moon's next conjunction with the lucky strike North Node (which I consider to be the most fortunate indication in this entire chart), fertile Scorpio on the 5th house (children), fertile Cancer in the 1st house, Moon rising in the 2nd house, sextile between Venus and Mars, Part of Fortune in 4th whole sign house; but overall I have doubts about this overall election.

I'm confused by what you said. I see sun in 11th and Pluto in 6th. Changing the time by a few minutes would change to Leo asc also. Does this change much?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

dr. farr

I'm confused by what you said. I see sun in 11th and Pluto in 6th. Changing the time by a few minutes would change to Leo asc also.

Remember that I look at the houses in whole sign house format (not Placidus) because I believe that whole sign gives a more accurate indication than Placidus, and my analysis was relative to the election time chart originally posted; your NEW election time chart in whole sign gives your observations regarding Sun and Pluto as being correct; nonetheless, Pluto being squared by Venus is an unfortunate position in a love or marriage chart, and the square between Moon (emotions) and Mercury (communications) give a warning about communication issues between future wife and husband, a very significant issue; the conjunction between Venus and Uranus give warning of potential explosive exchanges between future wife and husband: and Venus being in detriment in Aries is rather difficult: combining these last 2 indications with the communications issue mentioned involving Moon-square-Mercury, are-I submit-significant potential problems shown in this chart REGARDLESS of which house format is chosen.

dr. farr

Note: its Not a bad election chart, but you requested opinions and I have expressed mine-its not a bad chart, but not that positive either.

dr. farr

It is a lucky chart-Moon flowing to conjunction with the North Node-so luck would be on your side; just the communications issue, and Venus in Aries and square Pluto and conjunct Uranus, indicating possible difficulties due to anger or sudden intense "episodes", need to be anticipated and appropriately attended to so that these matters don't become serious problems for the marriage, down the road.

Thank you. This is very difficult. The next day loses merc square but gains sun moon square. Do you like this chart better?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 26
Am getting what your saying. Thank you so much. I have changed date and posted new chart, Is it better?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

dr. farr

Now, this last election chart is very good:
-Moon and Mercury are now in trine, good communications
-VENUS IN DOMICILE, and in the 10th whole sign house, and no longer in conjunction with Uranus
-a benefic aspectic between Venus and Mars-a sextile
-lucky strike North Node rises in the ascending sign of Leo

This is the election to use. Best wishes:biggrin:!

I appreciate your response. I was actually worried about Saturn in 5th house. (Problems with children? Fun house?) I was trying to get it out. I came up with this one which I think I am happy with but do tell me your honest opinion. I didn't like Chiron in 8th either. Is this one bad?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 25

dr. farr

Mars in fall in the ascendant, Sun in 12th house (all houses in whole sign)-these placements are not so good. I still prefer the chart I advocated, above; yes, Mars is in fall in that one too, but its in the 12th house, not in the ascendant; and I like the overall chart placements better than those of the last chart; also, Pluto in the 7th whole sign house, the house of marriage, in that chart is not encouraging; also Moon is moving to conjunction with the very UNLUCKY South Node, something which should be avoided in ANY election (except if the election is for an evil purpose or undertaking)

In all elections we must make compromises-the compromise in the chart I advocate is Saturn in the 5th house, but at least that house is disposited by Jupiter.

Last edited:

dr. farr

Try June 15, @ 10:45 AM; note that the Moon has cleared the SN, that the Part of Fortune is conjunct Venus in Taurus, and that Capricorn-a semi-fertile sign-is on the 5th whole sign house, and contains Pluto, which has the possibility of being a fertile planet (unlike Saturn or Mars or the Sun, or Uranus)

I suggest this is the most promising election chart so far (note: for clarity erect the chart in whole sign house format)

Honestly I'm scared of the vertex. I don't know what it does so was trying to get away from it. Do you have any insight to share? Also too with what I was doing was trying to get a good aspect to Chiron because it's really important(?) also trying to get some fortune stars as much as possible and avoid bad ones. Trying too hard I'm guessing. Saturn in 4th sounds really glum. Saturn anywhere is bad though right. Sigh.

dr. farr

In my opinion, no way on the last 2 charts: Venus is conjunct Uranus in both, and the SN is in the 7th whole sign house of marriage.

Vertex is the "electric point" of a chart, and was most popularized by Johndro back in the 1930's: it is a minor astrological factor, and it makes no aspects (like a planet would) Chiron I do not regard as much of an astrological influence at all (but then I do not use asteroids or minor planets-other than Pluto-in my delineations)

Saturn can be a very strong planet for good, depending upon whether or not it is dignified. and depending upon the aspects involved: a strong, positive Saturn gives one thing that no other planet can give: durability, and that's an important consideration in a marriage election.

Of all the charts examined in this thread, I consider the June 15 10:45 AM chart the best for a marriage election.