Part of fortune/Chiron

AstralSeer19

This would be an inner knowing about who or what you would be married to. Chiron understands wisdom and when it comes to the part of fortune, it would signify you have a deep reservoir of inner wisdom that can be used for healing. I would imagine that you would experience a relationship that draws out traumas since Chiron is The planet of healing those traumas or at least where it may be in both in the house it sits and the sign. Mine sits in Gemini at 10 degrees only minutes and seconds away from each other, and my relationships have brought to me both an Overt Narcissistic influence and a subversive narcissistic influence. Where does Venus sit and how does it aspect your Chiron? This would matter in terms of what types of relationships you will attract. Since It is inconjunct in my chart, between 11th house and 7th this also outlines relationships, and because Venus at 14 degrees is also sitting behind the rays of the Sun at 17 degrees that means that Venus and Sun conjoined Venus highlights companionship, and while Venus sits in Leo right now, retrograde, it carries the same ideas of having Chiron inconjunct Venus, at least in my case that brings into play issues revolving around relationships, Self-Worth, creative expression, and outlines the energy of a Healing Journey which is exactly what will make you shine bright having Chiron conjoined the Part of Fortune. Your experience will allow for you to have the reward of abundance, through your ability to heal others as a result of healing your own traums and wounds. Hope this helps!

AstralSeer19

Oh I also forgot to mention that Venus sits at my descendant, further outlining the drawing out of relationships, traumas surround them, and looking at my human design, I have an Undefined Solar Plexus Center, but have “Gate 6, also known as the Gate of Friction, is one of the gates in the Human Design system that resides in the Solar Plexus Center. This gate is often associated with emotional clarity, conflict, and resolution. Its main theme revolves around the balance of emotional waves and interpersonal relationships.”

So as much as I try to escape the relationship dynamics, I cannot. It is in my destiny, not just as a Divinator, but also as a healer of the collective. So here I am, doing the work of Source, healing people understand their emotions and traumas, allowing them to heal them of their own accord and methods best for them, and helping them in the process to live their best Life. If you need anymore help or insight or if you have other divination methods I can use to help us all out please feel free to point me to those resources. Love, Light, and Beautiful Vibrations sent you way!