walking contradiction except not

EhTeam

Welcome to the Site~
If you ever need help making decisions, I can make a choice at the drop of a hat.
Black or white, north or south, Pizza or Burgers....It's not contest with me ;)

hazelrah

To post a welcome, or not to post a welcome...That is the question.

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of being anti-social,

Or to post against a sea of doubts

And by posting end them.

Welcome to the forum, tingskris......a place where (at times) inactivity constitutes active self-expression, clear comments cause confusion, attack is a form of defence and it's good to have had a bad day.

-
LOL!!! Very clever,ej53! welcome,tings!

SagiCap

Welcome to the forum, tingskris......a place where (at times) inactivity constitutes active self-expression, clear comments cause confusion, attack is a form of defence and it's good to have had a bad day.

-

Welcome, tingskris. What is your nickname all about?

EJ53, that is a super quote!

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone, I'm feeling the love... and Ehteam, I rest assured. EJ... beautiful. JSummer :happy:. Thanks Hazel. And WalkingContradiction, I too am a double pisces, I love you already.

=O...Double pisces with aries in sun!?

I have found my counterpart. We have much to discuss, i'd LOOVE to compare our personalities.

isismagdalenne

what is a double pisces? apparently Ive been mistaken, I thought it meant your sun and asc were the same sign, but obviously it cant mean that if you are double pisces with aries sun.

well, for me it means that my asc and moon is in pisces but my sun is in aries, which is why it is such a contradiction.

But being a double or triple anything just means that you have either three or two of that sign in your entire chart. Mine just happens to be my ascendant and moon.

MSO

To post a welcome, or not to post a welcome...That is the question.

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of being anti-social,

Or to post against a sea of doubts

And by posting end them.

-

You're my hero. :kissing: