Will I be offered new job contract?

HeartTree

So I told I could not commit to a contract for a year and they promised to find out if a shorter period would work out. My question is if they offer me new contact or not? Asc is late so apparently it is already decided? Or does it signify a change? Aka I will be soon about of job? As Moon will trine 10th ruler Sun I think that they anyway will offer me new job.

IleneK

Premium Member
I agree with you that Moon trine Sun points to your being offered the new contract or the job you are asking about.

HeartTree

Thanks! I should know answer in couple of days. It’s 7 degrees but they can’t take so much time to consider as it is almost September already.

HeartTree

Today they told me it’s not possible to offer shorter period and asked me to think again :/ It seems at the moment that I’m not able to continue my work there.

Btw it’s odd..Jupiter trine my Mc today and it was exact too. So I thought things would work out.

IleneK

Premium Member
Sorry to hear.
Looking at my error in reading the chart, I wonder if we should have the new contract/job as another job, so the 11th instead of the 10th? Because is it true that you could keep the old contract term [one year] as it was, and you were asking for another, shorter term?

If we used the 11th, ruled by Merc, we would see that you/Venus separate from the new contract Merc and do not aspect. So it's a no. But keeping the old job/10th ruled by Sun, well, you can keep that if you want.

tikana

Sorry to hear.
Looking at my error in reading the chart, I wonder if we should have the new contract/job as another job, so the 11th instead of the 10th? Because is it true that you could keep the old contract term [one year] as it was, and you were asking for another, shorter term?

If we used the 11th, ruled by Merc, we would see that you/Venus separate from the new contract Merc and do not aspect. So it's a no. But keeping the old job/10th ruled by Sun, well, you can keep that if you want.

naw.. the issue is Lord of 10th house is in its own house plus venus in libra gets rejected or rejectssun

moon does not aspect sun either

HeartTree

Hmm..okay. We are still negotiating but I’m quite unsure if I want to be here anymore. I feel more sadness as I know I should let go. My health is suffering here but works feels important. Maybe they did start looking for someone else but of course they would not let me know. Anyway this should be over in couple of days.

HeartTree

It was offered to me and I accepted. its not black in white yet but basically done deal. They offered some perks but not actually what I wanted (shorter contract).

IleneK

Premium Member
Okay. And just to fairly evaluate my delineation, the answer was no, you did not get the new contract as you has asked?
Best wishes in the new contract; I hope it works better than before.