Will I pass the probation period? (Answer will be known soon)

lunaluna

Background: I started a new job with a company a little over 3 months ago. The way things work there, they let you know whether or not you have passed probation sometime during your 4th month of employment. So, I've been working there since May 9th.

I just cast a horary chart to see if I will pass my probation period this month and based on my very limited knowledge I'd say yes - there is an applying trine between me and the job. Since I asked about passing the probation this month, I'd say they will let me know in 10 days. The only concern I have is Saturn being retrograde, will it turn direct before training venus? I have no idea because I don't know how to check that, I am still a beginner.

I do notice that Venus is entering Libra - so I should have a nice period ahead of me.

A worrying factor - moon being in fall, but I couldn't honestly attach a specific meaning to this.

Anyway, I'll make sure to post an update here by the end of the month so we can all check if we were right :)

here's the chart:
https://imgur.com/a/448TagE

IleneK

Premium Member
What looks really favorable, beyond the applying trine from you/Venus to the job/Saturn, is that once Venus changes signs to Libra, your employer is going to really like what they see in you a lot better [Saturn exalts Venus in the sign of Libra and you will in fact be better [Venus out of its fall in Virgo and into dignity in Libra].

Other info FYI:
Saturn remains retrograde [which is not favorable]
Venus perfects the trine at 8 degrees.

+++

What is most unfavorable in my eyes is that Moon in its fall with its next aspect being a square. This suggests to me some kind of obstruction in the flow of the matter. Like that the decision will be made before you/Venus actually move into Libra. So Venus is in its fall and also 5 signs away from Saturn, so disjunct by sign. The two significators do not regard each other, cannot see each other.

So I am not sure. I think if you are denied you may know it sooner than if you are retained.
I wish you good luck!

tikana

Venus will enter a sign where saturn is in love LOL (L10) that is a huge plus

i wonder if you actually learned something new there because venus drastially improves from fall into domicile (feels at home)

ladies, saturn retro is FINE..because A. it is in 10th house.. plus it welcomes Venus .. it is like coming to an agreement with venus
Nothing to fuss about .. nothing really annoys saturn :) plus moon will aspect merc (probably the outcome or actual conversation about you staying at work -- merc is a lord of 6th house (workplace) + in 5th house)

your work people decided to keep you about 2 weeks ago .. merc just passed a trine with venus :)

moon squares jup lord of 11th but then i dont know maybe you are expecting more money or benefits (that may not happen the way you want it )

+ everything else Ilenek mentioned.:innocent:

Last edited:

lunaluna

What looks really favorable, beyond the applying trine from you/Venus to the job/Saturn, is that once Venus changes signs to Libra, your employer is going to really like what they see in you a lot better [Saturn exalts Venus in the sign of Libra and you will in fact be better [Venus out of its fall in Virgo and into dignity in Libra].

Other info FYI:
Saturn remains retrograde [which is not favorable]
Venus perfects the trine at 8 degrees.

+++

What is most unfavorable in my eyes is that Moon in its fall with its next aspect being a square. This suggests to me some kind of obstruction in the flow of the matter. Like that the decision will be made before you/Venus actually move into Libra. So Venus is in its fall and also 5 signs away from Saturn, so disjunct by sign. The two significators do not regard each other, cannot see each other.

So I am not sure. I think if you are denied you may know it sooner than if you are retained.
I wish you good luck!

Just for the sake of clarity, the chances of me getting fired are slim, I am not actually worried about losing this job, they just might prolong the probation period. So that obstruction you are seeing might be me continuing to work but still being on probation.
I'll post an update by the end of the month, I should be receiving an email before the next payroll because in case they decide to end my probation my salary will go up.

lunaluna

Venus will enter a sign where saturn is in love LOL (L10) that is a huge plus

i wonder if you actually learned something new there because venus drastially improves from fall into domicile (feels at home)

ladies, saturn retro is FINE..because A. it is in 10th house.. plus it welcomes Venus .. it is like coming to an agreement with venus
Nothing to fuss about .. nothing really annoys saturn :) plus moon will aspect merc (probably the outcome or actual conversation about you staying at work -- merc is a lord of 6th house (workplace) + in 5th house)

your work people decided to keep you about 2 weeks ago .. merc just passed a trine with venus :)

moon squares jup lord of 11th but then i dont know maybe you are expecting more money or benefits (that may not happen the way you want it )

+ everything else Ilenek mentioned.:innocent:

The decision being made 2 weeks ago checks out, they usually decide at the beginning of the month and then send out emails to everyone by the end of the month. It's a huge company and I work online so I guess I have to wait until it's my turn to receive the email..
And I did learn a lot since I started working because I had no previous experience.

To reply to the jup square: I am paid by the hour and when I pass the probation my hourly rate goes up. There shouldn't be any issues with that, we'll see how it develops and I'll post an update here.

Another thing: I actually work 2 jobs and what you wrote about me expecting more money and it not working out like I wanted it to looks like something likely to happen at my other job.

Now I am wondering which one of the two employers I have will be really happy with me lol

lunaluna

Update:

I got the email today, I passed the probation period. Also, my other employer told me they want to keep me, too. 😅