12th house newbie! Help!

Milkah

Hello all!

I'm fairly new to Astrology, however I have been doing some research for the last few months and am slowly beginning to understand how this all works. I am hoping to get some help with interpreting my chart in a way that will provide me a little bit more clarity on why things have worked out the way they have in my life and where I'm headed. I am 12th house heavy from what I can see. I am Air, Earth and water dominant with my NN in Aquarius in my 1st house.

Sometimes it feels a little like relationships/money/general 'luck' doesn't come easy for me, even though i am always 'ok' in the end. I often find myself yearning to 'break free' in creative ways (daydreaming about performing and being on stage, or making some kind of art that gets recognised - which was something I often did as a kid), but I can also be so creatively and spiritually introverted at times that I hide myself behind a veil so to speak and can spend a lot of time learning and taking in information privately...

With most of my chart in the 12th house, is there hope for me?! haha -
I would greatly appreciate some clarity.

Chart attached :))

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 4.01.31 pm.jpg

:smile:

Cary2

Banned
I think it is the chemistry of the planets in the Twelfth House that is more important and challenging than the fact that they are in the Twelfth, but it is unfortunate that they are in the Twelfth House as well.

There is something almost as hopeful as the Twelfth House menagerie is gloomy. The Grand Trine, Sun/Jupiter/Mc is very hopeful, and you may enjoy a worthwhile and lucrative and honorable profession.

The great challenge of the of Twelfth House group is a tendency to be impatient, mean and suddenly cruel. There is a bitterness in your personality that aggravates the tendencies. Dig deeper into your being to find patience. Perhaps there was childhood cruelty and coldness perpetrated on you that created this. You may suffer depression from this, and therapy from professionals who specialize in depression may be the proper treatment. You may suffer nightmares while both sleeping and awake that haunt your existence.

Last edited:

Milkah

Thank you for your response! I can relate to what you're saying in that I had a quite a difficult childhood, and can certainly see the potential for me to be impatient, cold and unforgiving with certain things. However, I can also recognise my desire to have a grounding spiritual practice (yoga, art, meditation, therapy etc) which seems to help counteract that bitterness. I accept the concept of life more now and don't feel as afraid to deal with difficult things, or to take risks. I recognise a softness within me that is quite nurturing and loving towards others, almost as if there is psychic ability there too.

Overall, i do feel more developed as a 12th house heavy individual, however it is still quite intimidating in regards to relationships, etc. I sometimes feel a little unrelatable and as though people don't want to, or don't know how to relate to me. Maybe that's just my perception!