Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-27-2018, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UraSatVen1029 View Post
I know a certain Korean male celebritiy (he's unreal, so good looking!) He has strong Capricorn energy in his chart as he has 4/5 planets in Capricorn, and the ruler of all those placements is Saturn. His Saturn is in Pisces. So even though he has a defined face, almost really symmetrical, he still has a very soft appearance. In his photo shoots and live shows, he looks so dreamy and ethereal, but also so structured.

I'm a cap rising, but my soft round cheeks hides the bone structure on my face. Lately though, I've been losing some weight and I noticed that my cheekbones are starting to really appear, I'm starting to see the sharpness. It's been showing up in my recent pictures. Yet, Neptune and Moon in my 1st house still gives that soft childish look. I'm not sure how Uranus plays out here, but it must be my mannerisms. I do have quirks in the way I act sometimes. I also have thick and unruly hair!
Ooh, which Korean star? I'm curious to see him. ^_^ I used to listen to some k-pop when I was younger, Big Bang and 2ne1.

Oh, it could be the moon! Especially depending on which sign it is in. And yay, we have the same hair! And both have quirky mannerisms.

Also, I heard that first house uranus gives unusual birth conditions. For example, Nikola Tesla had Uranus in 1st house, and lightning struck on the night that he was born - there was a big lightning storm, apparently. For myself, I was born in a war-torn country.

What about you guys? Any unusual birth conditions possibly due to the Uranus in 1st?

Unread 01-27-2018, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoraEos View Post
Ooh, which Korean star? I'm curious to see him. ^_^ I used to listen to some k-pop when I was younger, Big Bang and 2ne1.

Oh, it could be the moon! Especially depending on which sign it is in. And yay, we have the same hair! And both have quirky mannerisms.

Also, I heard that first house uranus gives unusual birth conditions. For example, Nikola Tesla had Uranus in 1st house, and lightning struck on the night that he was born - there was a big lightning storm, apparently. For myself, I was born in a war-torn country.

What about you guys? Any unusual birth conditions possibly due to the Uranus in 1st?
Oh, he's from a newer generation of Kpop idols. Heard of BTS? His name is Kim Taehyung, also known as V. Just last year 2017, he topped the list of Most Handsome Celebrities thingy. Idk haha but yeah. I used to listen to 2NE1 and F(x) before! Then I quit kpop for awhile. Getting back to it now cuz of Bts

I'm not sure about the Uranus thing. I should ask my mom about that. Oh, and ny Moon is in Aquarius it's even conjunct my Uranus.
Unread 01-27-2018, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UraSatVen1029 View Post
Oh, he's from a newer generation of Kpop idols. Heard of BTS? His name is Kim Taehyung, also known as V. Just last year 2017, he topped the list of Most Handsome Celebrities thingy. Idk haha but yeah. I used to listen to 2NE1 and F(x) before! Then I quit kpop for awhile. Getting back to it now cuz of Bts

I'm not sure about the Uranus thing. I should ask my mom about that. Oh, and ny Moon is in Aquarius it's even conjunct my Uranus.
I searched him! Oh my gosh, he looks angelic! ^_^ I have a similar type of face in terms of soft features+chiseled face, but he is definitely way more beautiful than me! His features are even softer than mine, probably because I have Saturn in Aries. Yeah, I'm definitely not ethereal like him. xD

Ooh, moon conjunct uranus. I have heard that gives a rebel heart.
Unread 01-27-2018, 02:19 PM

My favorite K-Pop song, from many years ago in middle school ^_^ : https://youtu.be/PQ3gphHww1Q
Unread 01-27-2018, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoraEos View Post
I searched him! Oh my gosh, he looks angelic! ^_^ I have a similar type of face in terms of soft features+chiseled face, but he is definitely way more beautiful than me! His features are even softer than mine, probably because I have Saturn in Aries. Yeah, I'm definitely not ethereal like him. xD

Ooh, moon conjunct uranus. I have heard that gives a rebel heart.
I knoooow right? He's like my biggest crush right now. Teehee. I have Saturn in Aries too *sigh* not a nice placement but eh. *shrugs*

Ha! Tell me about it. I do have rebellious tendencies and will always have those urges but the Saturn energy still keeps me from being impulsive though. It's very weird because... both Neptune and Uranus sitting together in 1st house have a strong impact on my chart so sometimes I'm either tuned in on the Neptune or the Uranus. It causes me to feel alienated and different somehow. It doesn't help with Moon also in the same house so those emotions are so reactive! And it adds sensitivity. So as a child, people around me didn't really know how to handle me and I was misunderstood. Especially kids in my age.

It might also be because the two planets are squaring my Venus and Sun too. And then Saturn opposing those planets too. My challenge here is my self-esteem and self-acceptance I guess. I tried too hard to fit in, but it just didn't work. Haha! Kept rejecting the weird side of me just so that people would like me or something. I'm glad I'm over with that!

Tags
adaptable, aquarius, house, houseneptune, neptune or uranus, time, uranus