Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-18-2018, 11:28 PM

Post Is this why I have no close friends??

Sometimes I find it so hard to make friends, especially because I don't know how open I am supposed to be...I noticed that I have Saturn in the 7th house, so is Saturn screwing up my close friendships?? Wow thanks Saturn >:I I just don't seem to have enough opportunities to make friends??

An uhh my ascendant is Sagittarius?? what?? I am so quiet and reserved so I honestly don't understand that.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg my birthchart.jpg (44.6 KB, 43 views)

Unread 01-19-2018, 01:20 AM

Re: Is this why I have no close friends??

Saturn in 7th might delay important relationships or may represent older people in relationships. Pluto is opposite on the 1st, people like you or don't like because they feel so, its that energy you project onto others
Unread 01-19-2018, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcps10 View Post
Saturn in 7th might delay important relationships or may represent older people in relationships. Pluto is opposite on the 1st, people like you or don't like because they feel so, its that energy you project onto others
Yeah, I can kind of understand that. Do you think any of the aspects with saturn might have to do with anything?
Unread 01-19-2018, 02:06 AM

Saturn is related to structures, time and karma.

Sun squaring pluto saturn axis makes you feel odd with those energies you probably also find in the people you meet. Whether it is the father, some authority figure, the law or the police, etc there might be some challenge in connection to those dimensions
Unread 01-19-2018, 02:12 AM

I also have pluto square sun and sun conjunct saturn but they're not in angles so it happens to me in a less obvious, more subtle way.

You're still young so spend lots of time alone to get to know yourself right, cut the bullsh*t when second thought can come along mostly don't be afraid to be you.

If you have a friend or someone more close to you call on them to observe you and tell you if really there's something about your openness to work out
Unread 01-19-2018, 02:15 AM

All of the chart plays a part, so there's moon quincunx pluto, mars sext uranus, mercury conj uranus. Check the meaning of those aspects
Unread 01-19-2018, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcps10 View Post
Saturn is related to structures, time and karma.

Sun squaring pluto saturn axis makes you feel odd with those energies you probably also find in the people you meet. Whether it is the father, some authority figure, the law or the police, etc there might be some challenge in connection to those dimensions
Wow, everything you've said is so on point! I really appreciate the time you've spent reading my chart, it was really helpful
Unread 01-27-2018, 08:16 PM

Is this from cafeastrology?

You may want to try out astro.com instead, I read it's more accurate than cafeastrology. And yes on cafeastrology I had 5 square aspects, on astro.com I had 15 square aspects.

Apart from that, I can feel you. I'm leo sun, libra moon and sagittarius ascendant.
Unread 01-27-2018, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nartan View Post
Is this from cafeastrology?

You may want to try out astro.com instead, I read it's more accurate than cafeastrology. And yes on cafeastrology I had 5 square aspects, on astro.com I had 15 square aspects.

Apart from that, I can feel you. I'm leo sun, libra moon and sagittarius ascendant.
Yeah, recently I've been trying out astro.com and it's really nice to see what other aspects I have. Though, I've been using cafeastrology for a while so it's just easier for me to read birth charts on that site
Unread 01-27-2018, 10:47 PM

With your chart I use the whole sign house system.

Friendship is the domain of the 11th sign/house. In this instance it is Libra which is ruled by Venus. With Venus opposing Jupiter, [ruler of your Ascendant] there are obstacles that you/Asc might have with making friends/Venus.

Although expansive Jupiter does rule your Ascendant [and also traditionally your Sun] your Sun is still in yin, inward, watery Pisces. And your Moon is in yin, inward, earthy Taurus.
So I would not expect you to be particularly outgoing based strictly on the ruler of your rising point. But that does not preclude you from making friends and developing longlasting and warm friendships.

As to how open should you be?
You should be as open as feels totally comfortable to you. Then you will attract those who are drawn to your authentic openness. It is authenticity that is the foundation of friendship and relationship. Whatever you are is just fine.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012

Tags
close, friends