parents' death

aquarianbd

I know its highly controversial, but can someone please predict my parents' death from my chart? I have reason to fear. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee .

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_dipyaman.16379.61621.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_dipyaman.16379.61621.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 24

miquar

Hi. Something to be aware of here is that the kinds of transits etc which sometimes coincide with the loss of a parent can also coincide with fear of losing a parent, or indeed the revisiting of the loss of a parent.

Best wishes

Miquar

ANUP

No one should look for such events.Its not advisable.
This knowledge is given in our krushna ashtakvarga system but it is not used to predict negative events as you asked.Hope you will understand.

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

Osamenor

Staff member
Astrology cannot reliably predict death. There are transits that might be associated with the death of a parent, but those transits are also associated with other things... including, as miquar so eloquently put it, fear of losing a parent.

Most people see their parents die during their lifetimes. What transits are happening at the time of a parent's death varies from one person to another. I know someone whose father died right as Pluto was transiting her moon. Not everyone sees a Pluto/moon transit in their lifetime, but if they don't, that doesn't make their parents live forever, and if they do, that doesn't necessarily mean that's when a parent dies. I had Pluto transiting my moon when I got into a longterm relationship, and neither of my parents died.

In short, there's no reliable way to say when it will happen.

Last edited:

GoldenLion12

I would agree all of our parents die at some point in time in different ways. I'm not sure why you're worrying about parents deaths. Did someone scare you or something.

aquarianbd

miquar,
thanks.can you please tell me if such a transit is going on in my life?
Hi. Something to be aware of here is that the kinds of transits etc which sometimes coincide with the loss of a parent can also coincide with fear of losing a parent, or indeed the revisiting of the loss of a parent.

Best wishes

Miquar

aquarianbd

Osamenor,

thanks a lot for clarification. actually I am very scared of losing my parents. I am afraid of death. and they are the only near ones I've got.
thanks again.

Astrology cannot reliably predict death. There are transits that might be associated with the death of a parent, but those transits are also associated with other things... including, as miquar so eloquently put it, fear of losing a parent.

Most people see their parents die during their lifetimes. What transits are happening at the time of a parent's death varies from one person to another. I know someone whose father died right as Pluto was transiting her moon. Not everyone sees a Pluto/moon transit in their lifetime, but if they don't, that doesn't make their parents live forever, and if they do, that doesn't necessarily mean that's when a parent dies. I had Pluto transiting my moon when I got into a longterm relationship, and neither of my parents died.

In short, there's no reliable way to say when it will happen.

Osamenor

Staff member
Osamenor,

thanks a lot for clarification. actually I am very scared of losing my parents. I am afraid of death. and they are the only near ones I've got.
thanks again.

Perhaps it would help to do this:

Suppose you knew your parents were going to die tomorrow, or, if that's too little time, within a month or a few. What would you need?

Are there things you would need to say to them before they die? Someone or something you would need for support?

At its core, your fear of losing your parents is really your fear of what would happen to you if they were lost to you. Perhaps it's about loose threads in your relationship with them. Perhaps it's about lack of emotional support outside of them. Perhaps it's both of those things and/or something else.

If there's something you need to say to your parents while they're still alive, why not say it now?

If you need more emotional support, or more of something else, what would it take to have it? What steps can you take to get it? Those are the steps you should be taking now.