Has he still my pictures or deleted it?

aquarius7000

Cool it a bit, MoonLady, so that you can actually follow what was and is being said!

The rudeness comes from the way the thread-OP had been responding. People that are giving advice here, including myself, are those that actually take the time, time and again, to firstly respond to the_virgo’s thread explaining the astrology of it in detail, then also giving advice with the intent of making things easier for her. Read my first post on this thread.

As to calling her questions silly, that is not being said out of some whim and fancy, but because it is a rule of Horary Astrology!!! Like it or not. Study Horary Astrology and you will understand what we mean when we say: a) do not repeat the same question (with the same intent) repeatedly because that takes the seriousness away and you are defeating the very purpose of asking the question in the first place, and you will never get the right answer from ten Horary charts on one topic. Is that silly or what?

And, then, to raise obnoxious questions such as – will my future partner have tattoos? How serious is that?

Both Rafaella and I have hopped from thread to thread posted by the_virgo because a) we like to practice Horary Astrology b) invest our time and energy to help fellow members with their ‘problems’

And, after repeatedly explaining all of the above to the_virgo, isn’t it normal that one feels irritated and says to oneself – man, same ridiculous stuff again!

Also, don't confuse advice with judgements!

Wow she is rude cause she is not taking your advices? You guys have been forcing her to accept your advices in every forum then this is not rude?

You guys can't enter someone's personal life to tell them "move on " about their personal matters.

Why you guys have problem if someone have been posting their questions about their ex? This is free forum anybody can post their questions about ex or whatever if you guys do not like to read their chart just don't !

You guys can't tell to someone what they have to do!

@rafaella how can you say to someone silly about their questions? Today you to her tomorrow you will say to others? You can't tell to someone to pay their questions ,why someone else here? Cause this is free forum!

You said to her" silly question" now we have to ask from you what kind of questions we have to post?

If you don't like someone's questions then its silly???

Please guys stop your judgments on this site about their questions!!!

besitos

it is rude to treat other people without respect that you would afford yourself. Therefore telling someone they need to service their own individual needs and disregard their own is rude. It is rude to treat people like they are there only to do something for you. For example when you go to a restaurant (where you are paying for service) it is still considered rude to treat someone like they are only there as a service instrument.

For myself, when I first came to the forum it did seem like people would offer chart interpretations for free, great! but in fact people responded that it is a learning forum and it is written that you need to include your own interp. first. So, I don't think it's reasonable to feel that this forum is "for" others to interpret your chart for free. There is more evidence that you need to interact more. In general there are few things an individual can be an authority on what a public service is "for".

Telling someone they need to shut up and answer my thread- rude
Expecting/demanding someone answer my thread because I bumped it - rude
Telling someone don't judge my questions - not rude
Ignoring someone's explanation or argument about why their questions are not appropriate - annoying, perhaps rude as they are using resources that are not solely theirs, goes back to the forum's purpose -- person who is taking more than their fair share is being rude to the others they are usurping
Telling someone don't tell me what to do - not rude
ASKING someone if they can answer the question directly - not rude
Telling someone please respect the traditions of horary - not rude
Telling someone the rules of the forum/horary - not rude
Calling someone's questions silly - not rude IF it is a statement of opinion about the questions and they explained why; more rude if they are judging the person's character as silly based on their own values, and publicly

Last edited:

rafaella

Moonlady, you seem to be new to horary, only have one post in this forum, did you become a member just so you could tell us off? First you need to know what horary is, there are rules to it and if you don't know them, please go get yourself Lilly's Christian Astrology and study it... this book is available freely on the web, just use google.

The moment we ask a question of the heavens we are basically asking all the planets in the heaven to come together to give us an answer, if you ask a not very important question, or you asking because of curiosity and you don't really care about the outcome that much whether the answer is yes or no, the planets don't care that much either. Same is true for people who ask same or similar questions 10 times... horary already answered once and twice.... changing the question slightly just to see if the answer is yes, well the answer is still going to be not what you want. If you don't trust the previous charts, why then keep asking new ones? I understand sometimes people are so emotionally invested and have no control when things don't go your way, well go get some counselling, turn to your friends or go to a forum where you can vent, actually you can vent here too somewhere, go do that.... horary is just going to have late ASC, Void Moon, Moon via combusta, oppositions, negative receptions and no aspects.. and what not.. nothing that can help a wounded heart.

Lastly here is a quote by Bonatti (Astrologer from 13th century) :

.. beware of those cases wherein the astrologer is subject to err and mistake …. when the querent is so silly he knows not how to ask or what he would have.
Bonatus, consideration 7.​

Basically if the question is silly, the astrologer can come to wrong judgement because the planets don't really care that much to answer the querent's question.

Please go check out this great article by Deb Houlding, professional horary astrologer and teacher, also scroll down to see what questions this astrologer declined to answer. Very eye opening. http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_questions.html