Will he contact me again?

kai

I recently met someone. He upset me for something and I cut off our communication for that reason although I wanted to continue to talk and see him, so this wasn't the intention but I had it with something he did twice already.

I am Mars, he is Venus both in Aries, so he is into me a lot, me being in a stronger position since I had the upper hand in this situation by cutting him off while he is weak. Venus has turned rx now but not at the time when I erected the chart, so I suppose he will not be into me moving out of my sign now, although when he goes back to Pisces, he will be exalted so will he have no interest in me at all? I take his 3rd house of communication, moon, which just left him and is moving towards me for a conjunction, so does this mean a yes? Will Jupiter and Uranus hinder moon's conjunction to me? My 3rd house is Saturn soon trining me, mars, does this count or only his 3rd would have to be counted? I think the chart says 'yes' and the contact will happen in about 8-9 days from the date of the chart, or weeks or months? Not sure how to determine these degrees to figure out the timeframe. I am going on another date with a new man in 2 days so im hoping that this new guy will be better and I dont have to bother hoping to hear back from the one im inquiring about. Us, being in my 6th, and his 12th, does this indicate that he is hiding from me and that im hidden from him or something of that sort?

the_virgo

I recently met someone. He upset me for something and I cut off our communication for that reason although I wanted to continue to talk and see him, so this wasn't the intention but I had it with something he did twice already.

I am Mars, he is Venus both in Aries, so he is into me a lot, me being in a stronger position since I had the upper hand in this situation by cutting him off while he is weak. Venus has turned rx now but not at the time when I erected the chart, so I suppose he will not be into me moving out of my sign now, although when he goes back to Pisces, he will be exalted so will he have no interest in me at all? I take his 3rd house of communication, moon, which just left him and is moving towards me for a conjunction, so does this mean a yes? Will Jupiter and Uranus hinder moon's conjunction to me? My 3rd house is Saturn soon trining me, mars, does this count or only his 3rd would have to be counted? I think the chart says 'yes' and the contact will happen in about 8-9 days from the date of the chart, or weeks or months? Not sure how to determine these degrees to figure out the timeframe. I am going on another date with a new man in 2 days so im hoping that this new guy will be better and I dont have to bother hoping to hear back from the one im inquiring about. Us, being in my 6th, and his 12th, does this indicate that he is hiding from me and that im hidden from him or something of that sort?

I would say YES moon his 3rd (contract) ruler will soon towards ( conjunction) Mars (you)!

via

communication means aspect between significators, no need for the 3rd house to get involved

Jupiter interferes here, ruller of your 5th so possibly another love interest will prevent that

kai

communication means aspect between significators, no need for the 3rd house to get involved

Jupiter interferes here, ruller of your 5th so possibly another love interest will prevent that

I've seen people here use the 3rd house rulers to determine potential communication, so that is why i considered the 3rd house here. When you say that the ruler of my 5th, jupiter, interferes with communication, do you mean his? Because if it is another love interest for me (a possibility) who will prevent a communication, the question wasn't whether I will communicate or not, but rather if he will (the man im inquiring about), so why would my potential new love interest prevent the man im inquiring about from contacting me? Also, Jupiter is rx, so is it weakened?

via

I've seen people here use the 3rd house rulers to determine potential communication, so that is why i considered the 3rd house here. When you say that the ruler of my 5th, jupiter, interferes with communication, do you mean his? Because if it is another love interest for me (a possibility) who will prevent a communication, the question wasn't whether I will communicate or not, but rather if he will (the man im inquiring about), so why would my potential new love interest prevent the man im inquiring about from contacting me? Also, Jupiter is rx, so is it weakened?

sorry made a mistake with the interference, since mars is you

the chart clearly states he won't act as he goes retro, and by the time he gets back you will be in another sign

the next aspect moon makes simply shows what will happen and that is an opposition with weak Jupiter, which happens to rule your 5th

IleneK

Premium Member

Your 3rd house significator trining you/Mars is not meaningful in answering if he will contact you. And his 3rd, Moon, will contact Jupiter in your unfortunate 12th before it reaches you/Mars so there is interference of sorts there. In any case, I would stick to the primary 1-7 houses in this question, rather than looking at the 3rd houses. Underneath, 1-7 is what this is about.

I do not think he is in to you based on traditional reception from him/Venus to you/Mars. You are in the sign of his/Venus' detriment. So he is not inclined toward you.
Venus was slowing to a stop at the time you cast the chart, so the your significators are separating.

When he/Venus moves into Pisces, this suggests that your strong inclination/reception for him will cease; that you will also lose interest in him then.

This matter holds little promise and I think you may come to feel that it so when Venus moves into Pisces.

I am wishing you well, because this matter between you and him has not been satisfying for you.

Last edited:

kai

Guys, thanks for the interpretation as interferences always confuse me. I am also learnign about TOL. Is the moon acting like a TOL from the seperating conjunction to aspecting me? Or TOL only is a TOL when it yet has to still apply to one of the significators then to another?

IleneK

Premium Member
Guys, thanks for the interpretation as interferences always confuse me. I am also learnign about TOL. Is the moon acting like a TOL from the seperating conjunction to aspecting me? Or TOL only is a TOL when it yet has to still apply to one of the significators then to another?

You are welcome, Kai.
I'm no expert, but as I understand it, Moon translates light from Venus to Jupiter. Then it will translate from Jupiter to Mars.
So Jupiter's placement prohibits [in the general sense rather than by technical traditional definition] TOL between you/Mars and him/Venus.

kai

Hi. I wanted to quickly update by saying that this man did contact me yesterday via text so it took 2.5 months. I am still feeling hurt cause he canceled on me after not seeing me for a while prior to the date invite that he so much insisted on. I pretended not to recognize his # so he pretty much said 'hello, you just popped in my head, how are you, just got back from Europe" & then he sent me 7 photos of his European trip so while he was sending me his photos, I said 'who is this?' so once he sent his photos I said "um ok" to which he responded "lol, now you know who it is I suppose" & I stayed silent after that.

I guess he thought I have forgotten his cancellation by now so he tried to lure back in. I figured that he wasn't saying much anyways so there wasn't much for me to reply to. I think he is butt hurt...perhaps. Since I didn't
push the convo further & didn't want him to think that he has an easy access to me again as before, I wanted to find out why did he contact me again through a new horary please to better assess the situation on my own?

Me, Mercury, in my 8th house of anguish...his 2nd of assets. not sure why I'm in his 2nd. He, Jupiter rx, in his own 8th, so he seems to be weak. Only Moon is in applying the aspect to him. Did I make the right decision not to give in to his convo? Any thoughts, please?