Did he really love me or fake?

the_virgo

Hi!

Did he (my ex) really love me? Was he really serious? Was he really romantically attracted to me or his love was FAKE?

When he broke up he told me he was making me fool but I don't think this true he said that bcz he don't wanted me anymore he lost interest in me so he changed his words.

That some time make me confused did he really love me?

Plz someone have a look at my chart, Thanks!

click image upload

Last edited:

rafaella

Miss Virgo!

You really should move on, don't keep on asking about this no-good-for -anything-ex... he dumped you? Let him go! Find someone better and who loves you back!

Ukpoohbear

Querent=1st house=Leo=Sun in 8th house. This shows your intense emotions.

Quesited=7th house=Aquarius=Saturn in 5th house of friends. This shows his positive feelings towards you but maybe he started to see you as more a friend?

Venus and Mars in Aries = Mars and Venus love Mars but Mars does not love Venus. With also Mars trine Saturn it shows he love himself enough to move on and think about his needs.

Do you think he hurt you so he could move on?

the_virgo

Querent=1st house=Leo=Sun in 8th house. This shows your intense emotions.

Quesited=7th house=Aquarius=Saturn in 5th house of friends. This shows his positive feelings towards you but maybe he started to see you as more a friend?

Venus and Mars in Aries = Mars and Venus love Mars but Mars does not love Venus. With also Mars trine Saturn it shows he love himself enough to move on and think about his needs.

Do you think he hurt you so he could move on?

Thanks for your time and read my chart! but my question about the past i wanted to know about that past did he really love me or his love was fake?

Yes he did hurt me so much when he did broke up and changed all his words/love.

Actually I said bye forever to him then he said No! How? but I don't understand one side he try to break up then I said bye then he said no how.

I don't know if he think me as a friend bcz we didn't make any contact or talk again! But we are still in friend list on Facebook!