Will i get his Attention back same as before?

the_virgo

Hello There!

Can someone Plz help me with my Q? Will i get his Attention back same as before?in coming time?

He is 7th house, Im 1st house,

Thank you!

Attachments

• Will i get his Attention back same as before.jpg
    Will i get his Attention back same as before.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 52

Yuri

Hello There!

Can someone Plz help me with my Q? Will i get his Attention back same as before?in coming time?

He is 7th house, Im 1st house,

Thank you!

You Mercury L1, he Jupiter L7.
L1 is going to its fall and cadent house ("weakness in the matter"), L7 is retro and in your 1 house but in fall (maybe thinks about your difficult relationship). Although mutual reception take place when Mercury is in Pisces, both significators have no aspect so far, though in the far future (when Mercury would be in 18 Pisces) make an opposition when L1 reaching the 7th house. So I think some relationship is possible but not soon, and opposition may point to serious difficulties in the relationship despite reception and relevant houses.

Last edited:

Yuri

HTML:
not happening .. sun interferes

Yes, agree. Though Sun interferes some later than the opposition, it spoils all the matter.:sad:

Though the Sun can be considered as masculine nature, Frawley says that if woman's significator is applying to Sun (if being masculine nature) such a relationship is not stable. So, one more factor to a negative answer (added to the opposition).

Last edited:

Katyusha

Hiya, can you please explain what it means when a planet interferes, means it won't let the matter perfect? As in some other person will sweep in before things can happen? And how would I know to see an interference in a chart?

Thank you!!