Will I find a place to live by July 1, 2005?

A

astrojay69

I considered the question on May 31, 2005 @ 5:58pm PDT, in Santa Fe Springs. CA, USA. I drew up a chart in Kepler, and saw that my ASC was 16 deg 45 min Scorpio, (just out of via combusta), Moon was just past VOC. 4th cusp is into Aquarius. Mars ruling ASC is in the 4th 22 deg Pis, Saturn ruling the 4th cups in in the 9th @ 24 deg Cancer making an applying trine within 2 degrees of completing. Part of fortune is in the 10th. Since my significator is applying to the new home within 2 degrees, i also take it to mean within 2 weeks.

I take this as an affirmative response. Any comments?

Thanks,

Jay

pwadm

Staff member
Hello

There is indeed a Mars-Saturn applying trine, but this one is "prohibited" by Pluto. At this point I'm unsure how important is Pluto here, if it has any power to prohibit the aspect since it rules modernly the Ascendant.

On the other hand, we have clearly the time: 2 something. As Mars is mutable and succedent (within 4 degrees from the next house cusp) this is an average - average time measuring unit. If your situation allow only an answer within days (quickest) - weeks (average) - months (longest), then it means 2 weeks.

So, the answer would be a little more than 2 weeks. Let's hope it will be so soon.

A

astrojay69

Thanks Radu,

I did see Pluto 1 degree closer, but since it was retrograde, and Uranus has no in orb aspect, and Mars the traditional significator is in the 4th house of the Home (question), it seemed radical to use the tradtional rulers. Mars will partile aspect before Pluto will. Does the moon have anything to do with this chart? Thanks for the advise on the time as well. I take it that mutable significators mean the least time.

Jay

pwadm

Staff member
No, actually mutable = average.

This is how John Frawley puts it:
- cardinal = fast
- mutable = average speed
- fixed = slow
As for the houses:
- cardinal = fast or slow (depending on whether there is will involved or not)
- succedent = average speed
- cadent = slow or fast (depending on whether there is will involved or not)

This "will" thing is this way: if the matter is performed by the ACTIVE involvement person, then we may say there is will involved.
If the required action will be done by a natural evolution of the events (such as a letter which will arrive according to its rules, there is nothing one can do to speed up its arrival) then we say there is no will involved.