The time to apply for my post graduation studies entrance exam

ALRESCHA

So I might have to submit another application form before the fifth if they tell me that they can't postpone my scheduled time. :sad:

ALRESCHA

thank you! they most likely will ask me to submit another one by the 5th. I have to run charts to find another time for my online application

ALRESCHA

Thanks, I counted the astro.com coordinates for the 1st application, I am exhausted, can't look at any more charts today... I edited the natal chart coordinates on this thread again. I don't think I want to know the future I wish I could do something about this feeling and I hope it is only because of the Moon, as I was happy these days I'll call them in the morning, but do let me know what you see there :D

Oddity

Alrescha, in the real world, elections are never perfect. Sometimes the best you can do is to go from sodding awful up to pretty bad.

There are a couple of ways to handle it. First - IGNORE YOUR NATAL CHART. Look at that, and you'll never find a date, or you'll find a date in 2056 that looks good, but you've only got a couple of days here to do your election and further it probably has to be in business hours or has other restrictions. Trying to make it sympathetic with your natal will just make you crazy. So ignore the natal and see it as an event in itself, and see if you can make that good. And yes, I've done elections this way, both for myself and for other people. I'm not the only person who has, either. When you study electional and do a lot of it, you will see that many times this is all you can do.

Second thing. Try to stick the bad stuff in cadent houses and put a benefic fixed star on the ASC or MC or both. Or Venus in 10, you know the drill here, I'm sure.

Third. If it's all hopeless, just go and apply without checking the ephemeris. You don't get to elect for everything, and life still happens. If you don't apply, then there's no chance that things can work out for you. And making yourself crazy - it's not helping, it's just stressing you out more.

ALRESCHA

Thank you so much! I have analyzed so many charts too many times... And I have to ignore my natal and its current situation and never forget that I got ALDBRN and ANTRS to help me. :ninja: I'll see what they tell me in the morning, but I won't go tomorrow, the blood moon effect is the one thing I can avoid.

ALRESCHA

I've missed the planned moment and I sent the application at this (next best) time (I'll post it just in case):

V calculated several charts using the natal and that is a no-no.

Oddity

Not technically a no-no.

You want to go abroad, sometime over the next two years and you're pretty much in control of the 'when'. By all means, look at your natal chart.

You need to file your business taxes within the next three days during business hours or else...don't look at the natal.

Marriage elections generally have to be done as an event, too, because then you're trying to work things around two natal charts...and you end up with the 'there's a great day in 2093' problem.

Realistically, when we elect, we usually don't have a lot of time to do it in, and if something wretched is going on in your natal, it's going to be going on for a while. So you do the best with what you have.

ALRESCHA

it's my progressions I guess, I am not sure if I want to leave the country anymore.

There is one other country I'd like to live in, but we have this migrant crisis and I now understand that their prosperity won't last much longer.

This is way off, but, I now live on the other side of the river and years ago, I had a dream where I saw WWIII ongoing combat on the side of the river. The sky was covered with missiles on my left and I was looking at them as I was crossing the bridge back to the central part of the country to go back to my family's. That bridge was built just recently. There weren't even any rumors of it being built at the time.

Maybe that was a warning, maybe it showed me what will eventually be, either way, it's not a post-traumatic reaction, I'll get to choose if I want to stay if I enroll.

Edit: So, the lady I just phoned told me I needn't send another application online and that I am allowed to submit my papers on Wed at 13:30 yay! I might send it just is case on the very day, if it's better than the chart I already sent. I'll run some more charts and check.

Last edited:

theV

Applying seems more important that testing. I found it the other way around. I would rather check the test day. I didn't know that you want to immigrate. The progressed ninth house is strongly emphasized in progression/natal comparison-as I explained before. And the it also highly emphasized by the daily age harmonic- but DAH saturn and chiron are fast mover-

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

Well, my most recent experiences of staying abroad made me question my life-long dissatisfaction with the conditions we have here. I didn't feel like leaving over the past year or so and I don't think that will change any time soon. At least we are free and safe and we can still eat organic food and we get plenty of spare time every day... we are not forced to take any bad medications either. But, I might want to live in Norway for a while. I wouldn't trade this for anything else. The option of migration depends on this degree.

Last edited:

theV

Well, my most latest experiences of staying abroad made me question my life-long dissatisfaction with the conditions we have here. I didn't feel like leaving over the past year or so and I don't think that will change any time soon. At least we are free and safe and we can still eat organic food and we get plenty of spare time every day... we are not forced to take any bad medications either. But, I might want to live in Norway for a while. I wouldn't trade this for anything else. The option of migration depends on this degree.

Your progressed sun is in Sagittarius
Jupiter is transiting your sensitive points
Mc/Jupiter are in progressed ninth house

There are some indications of immigration or travel abroad. I share the same dream as you. I like my country-we are free and safe- but i don't feel free to express myself-you know why- I want to continue my studies abroad and pursue my passion instead of being forced to do something I don't like. I am currently studying to become a teacher, but I dream in pursuing art (any form of art, acting,theater,painting,graphic designing)

An astrologer told me I need to wait until 2017 or 2018 I might get a chance overseas-When Uranus conjunct my MC- As a teacher in training I want to apply for a teaching abroad certification Tesol or Celta that might and might guarantee me a spot. I'll see my progression for 2017 and tell you.

theV

I can't change the time of the test :)

With the same technique I used yesterday with Progression, Daily Age harmonic and natal. The 18th of October is much better date than the current one. The malefic combination DAH of saturn/chiron will move away from the natal MC/jupiter conjunction to progressed 9th house. DAH Venus will conjunct MC/JUPITER/9TH which is good.

ALRESCHA

Please start working on your Tesol right away. And let me know how it goes. I know you will make it if you pursue your dream. If you are ready when the turquoise fellow hits your IC, it will be a positive change. :smile:

This Jupiter-Saturn situation is like walking on a rope or on an edge. I could fly high, or I could move right after the exam and wind up in some place terrible. Changing the place of residence and engagement in politics is what I see here :unsure: I don't want to move from this apartment and this Pisces side of the city! :love:

theV

Please start working on your Tesol right away. And let me know how it goes. I know you will make it if you pursue your dream. If you are ready when the turquoise fellow hits your IC, it will be a positive change. :smile:

This Jupiter-Saturn situation is like walking on a rope or on an edge. I could fly high, or I could move right after the exam and wind up in some place terrible. Changing the place of residence and engagement in politics is what I see here :unsure: I don't want to move from this apartment and this Pisces side of the city! :love:

I decided to work my tesol certification during my third year of college,summer of 2017. I don't have the money for it right now-it is expensive. My dad promised me to pay for it, but I fear he will turn his back on me. I want to get work-but my scheduled doesn't allow it- I told you about reading but I haven't started yet. Hope everything will works. Please provide me more about tesol pm me!

The north node/moon in Pisces is sucker for the watery side places. You are like :joyful: in relationship with this city.

ALRESCHA

my country is a Capricorn Sun, my city is a Scorpio Sun, and this little part is ruled by Pisces, it has the purest air and water, the most wonderful river bank and you can see the whole city from here.

I will not let Satrun and Jupiter take that away from me.