I can't find it for weeks now!

Attachments

• mimikaki.jpg
    mimikaki.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

ALRESCHA

hahahahahaha, what gave me away? :D

It's not so much for picking as it it for scratching the inside of my ear. I use the metal thing for my nails instead. I am sick of folding paper to do it and the headphones are killing me.

andreea

Banned

It's not so much for picking as it it for scratching the inside of my ear. I use the metal thing for my nails instead. I am sick of folding paper to do it and the headphones are killing me.

:) Okay, can I ask when you cast this chart, cos there is no date there and it does matter. Was it when you lost it, weeks ago or just now?

So the mimikaki is L2 = Saturn retro 1 degree Sag in the 12th - hidden near heat sources, like laptops, radiators, fireplaces, partitions or walls of your home. I dont know what is the natural ruler of a mimikaki :), I would say Venus, but Im not sure, maybe others know that. Venus in Cancer in the 8th - bathroom cabinets, near women s toiletries, low, ground level, but as I said dont really know.

Are you a college student or currently study smth? The Moon in Virgo in the 9th = close to college books, papers, courses or study books involving foreign languages or other educational material, like in your studyroom. Virgo - near closets, storage spaces, studies.
I dont see any applying aspects between you -Jupiter and Saturn, Moon (and Venus) + both Saturn and Moon in cadent houses and mutable signs - it may be hard to find.

Note that Saturn is in the same sign as the 1st house cusp ( 13 degrees Sag ) so it could be in the 1st house - maybe someone else can clarify this.

ALRESCHA

I should have recorded me looking for my mimkaki. :D :lol: I just turned the room you described into a complete mess in 5 minutes :lol:

I couldn't find it, but I found my new shampoo recipe that I couldn't remember where I put and I needed it the other day. :lol:

I apologize, I got severely attacked when I first joined this forum, so I didn't want to make it too easy for everybody to calculate where I live, so I removed the time.

There is a shelf that I used to put a laptop on, and there is another shelf with a PC that I don't use under it. There is also a radiator. There are books, dictionaries, yes, and hair accessories, jewelry, body lotions, make up, perfumes on one of the shelves, and I remember sitting next to it when I last saw it, I think. that is if I didn't pack it and then left it at my destination when I went on a trip. :D But, if I don't see things around for a few days I tend to forget when I last used them. I have a very short attention spam. So short that I couldn't finish typing this message, but I had to go look for it again. I checked the shelf before, but not as thoroughly as now. I have to take the post-graduate studies entrance exam this fall and my study material is there too. Maybe that's why I avoid the room nowadays :D But I'm too busy to go there.

I may have accidentally left it in a book that I haven't opened in awhile. But there are too many, I'd rather get a new mimikaki. The thing is, we can't get one here :(

Thank you very much :)

Last edited:

andreea

Banned
I am really sorry Alrescha, having you turn your studyroom into a complete mess was honestly not my intention. What was the rush anyway :) you lost it like weeks ago. Glad you found the shampoo recipe though :), saved you the trouble of casting another horary for that one too. And stop apologizing, I never asked you about the location of the chart, only when did you draw it up - weeks ago or when you post it?

I said that you could find it near books or college courses, but in a book is also a possibility. Btw, why cant you get a new one, is it expensive or why? Cant you order one online? And for your memory, you can take Gingko Biloba supplements, it helps you not forget where you put stuff :) and it can help you with learning too, since you have a very important exam coming up. I hope that someone else can take a look at your chart and good luck with your exam! :)

ALRESCHA

:lol: I got into a frenzy, because I was certain I would find it on the shelf after reading your message. Once I start, I can't stop, I have to scratch the inside of my ears every day :lol: It might be the headphones, I have to wear them for work. I love scratching.
I have one option left: moving the stupid TV set to check if it got under there. But it's too heavy for my paper arms. :lol:
I drew it right before I posted it :)
I apologize a lot, maybe. :lol:
I don't order stuff online, it's not safe here. And they don't sell them in my country, not even in China towns. I guess I'll disinfect the metal thing and use it instead. Right after I find it :lol:
Thank you very much, you are very kind! :smile: It wasn't always so, by there are black holes in my brain now, so not even fish oil helps. :( I am too mutable, but I'll study.

And I checked all the books from the dictionary shelf, it's not in any of them. When I lose something, I need to get into the no mind modeand then I just walk to the thing that I lost and take it. Maybe when Me goes direct again.

Last edited:

andreea

Banned
Hahaha " Right after I find it!" :), very funny, Alrescha. You are welcome and Im sorry that I cant help you more, not because I dont want to, but because I really dont know. The Moon in Virgo - mutable sign may also indicate that the mimikaki is inside the home, but in a cadent house - far off, unlikely to be found. The Moon applies to a sextile with Venus, which is also ruler of your 5th and 10th, but dont know what this means. Maybe it would have been better if you set the date of the chart to when you first noticed that it is missing. Cheers!

PS Well if you "love scratching" so much, then you will probably enjoy "scratching your head" over this question...hmmm, now where have I put my mimikaki...., huh? :):) I dont know about you, but I always know where my stuff are, I know where my family s stuff are too. I would make an excellent treasure keeper, yeah...I ll keep the hell out of that treasure ...literally :).. keep it for myself:)

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

:happy: I used to know too, but I guess Neptune's making me reckless and I don't think what I do with things because it's not a big space, so it can't get lost... And mimikaki is something I hold all day long, I guess I wasn't in for a few days and now I have no memory of the time I last used it. Thank you very much, I'll keep looking. :joyful:

andreea

Banned
Alrescha, I really hope that someone else could give you more clues...in the meantime, Ill just copy from a horary tutorial what kind of things do Sagittarius and Virgo ( Moon co-significator in Virgo) rule, maybe they ring a bell or something :)

Indoors, Virgo rules " the south wall, following a meandering line, closets,
pantries, study rooms, bookcases, desks, dispensaries, home offices, rooms
that are rented out in the house, and rooms kept locked for precautionary
reasons" .

Indoors, Sag. rules " upper rooms, the larger ones in the house and one
where a safe is kept or where ammunition is stored. Sagittarius rules army
barracks and the southeast wall" .

In terms of where to look for it - we have a fire sign = near heat sources, partitions of a house, near iron or walls, East direction + earth sign = near/under the pavement or floor, near clay or mud :), on the ground; South direction.

Both Sag and Virgo are mutable = places near water sources, closets, covered places, rooms within rooms, antechambers. Interestingly, the Moon is in the 9th house, which is in analogy with the Sagittarius sign, where Saturn is - I would also suggest looking near religious items/artworks depicting ceremonies/rituals, anything connected to voyages abroad, long journeys, explorers, parades, science, education, publishing, dreams and visions, mysticism (like documentaries, books, posters, photos, an encyclopedia, or anything else you can think of), legal documents/insurance policies. Hope this helps a bit more ( dont turn your home into a mess this time :) take your time cos after all, "tomorrow is another day" :) )

tikana

flat head sckrew driver works better!

MingWeiWang

Do you ask your mother or other who lived together with you?

Because the Moon was applying to Venus in the 8th house and retrograded Mercury with Mars who ruled the 4th house. It seemed other took it away.

Ming

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

It was in the box where I keep the nail finers on the shelf where I used to keep the dictionaries. I did check that box several times before.

I decided to rearrange things, so I moved the box into the bedroom a while ago, and as my eyebrows now got a will of their own, I was looking for the tweezers, so I thought I'd check the box just in case.

I'm so happy now, this is the chart of the time that I found it: :biggrin:

Last edited: