Am I too manipulative and selfish? Or too intense?

victliew

Hello there :) I have experienced many hurdles in life and I'm a very strong individual (Or I would like to think so). I face many internal struggles though. I feel tense at times - I can't do well with criticism. I feel like they are attacking me. I feel like people view me as a shallow person because I like to laugh, dress up and look pretty. I'm pretty serious and ambitious though. Also a perfectionist with myself. I don't hold others to my standards - I'm pretty generous when it comes to other people.

I'd like to think that I'm genuinely kind to others. That I have good will and am not doing things with ulterior motives. I'm always suspicious of myself because I feel cunning and I feel very evil. Mean. But I know I do love my friends a lot. I do genuinely care for people. I can be really cheerful, but I'm very scared of my intensity. I can be a monster at times. I want to make people feel what I've felt. I can't seem to let go without getting back at the person. But I can't stay angry for long too. When I'm with a partner, I tend to have zero boundaries, but I can be very cold. I'm very fine with being very very giving and treating my partner like a king.

When I do like someone - I tend to get a little obsessive. I scare myself. I scare others away too. I think people who know me think I'm very selfish, self-absorbed and unwilling to compromise. Is this true? I've been told this my entire life. I don't know if it's true. I'm as ambitious as I am passionate about the things I pursue. As a woman, I'm just not very family oriented. Am I really an uncaring, selfish and frigid woman who does everything for personal gain? It's difficult to find and believe in the good in myself when I've been told this kinda stuff again and again and again by family members. Could I get some insight? Thank you so much for your time!! :) Any response is deeply appreciated :)

Attachments

• Inkedhoroscope-chart4y-700__radix_astroseek_customized-23-3-2000_09-43_LIhbjh.jpg
    Inkedhoroscope-chart4y-700__radix_astroseek_customized-23-3-2000_09-43_LIhbjh.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 23