Sun/Pluto synastry

Hello everyone,

I'm curious about this sun/pluto aspect in synastry and would like to hear your thoughts on it.

I've read that it's an intense aspect, i've had the sextile in synastry and conjunct in composite with someone and can confirm the above ( i was pluto hitting a stellium in his 5th house)

When meeting this person i felt like a comet hit my life and truth is after the relationship was over (only lasted 4 months) it seems like the structures of my life are crumbling down, thinking about moving home, moving jobs..

I would like to know if someone had this experience, can this be in any way an effect of sun/pluto in synastry?

Thank you for any help!

or1000

Hello everyone,

I'm curious about this sun/pluto aspect in synastry and would like to hear your thoughts on it.

I've read that it's an intense aspect, i've had the sextile in synastry and conjunct in composite with someone and can confirm the above ( i was pluto hitting a stellium in his 5th house)

When meeting this person i felt like a comet hit my life and truth is after the relationship was over (only lasted 4 months) it seems like the structures of my life are crumbling down, thinking about moving home, moving jobs..

I would like to know if someone had this experience, can this be in any way an effect of sun/pluto in synastry?

Thank you for any help!

I have had this placement, and there was something about the relationship that caused both of our lives to discombobulate. we felt like there was magnetism between us both even when we weren't necessarily compatible in other areas. tbh I still think about them sometimes purely because of the magnetism between us both.

I just recently posted about a relationship where his Pluto aspects both of my luminaries. Every time we've tried to pull away or maybe put a bit of distance between us it has felt like hell. Undeniable heartbreak.
Hope your doing ok. This aspect between sun and Pluto would suggest he effects you and changes you on a personal level.