feeling of guilt

or1000

feeling of guilt -
I have recently come to realise that I feel terribly guilty at everything I do. Like as if I am a fraud and I shouldn't be putting my interests at the forefront. As if I'm going to be punished (spiritually) for going after things like money and career...... I do think that sometimes I cross the boundaries of going after what's important to me and being seen to be self centred. I am not very empathetic unless im able to deeply reflect, so i know that I rub the people closest to me up the wrong way. I just worry that I will end up taking things too far one day and become stuck.

What are your experiences?

Phoenix Venus

Yo Blaze what's up?

expirementing with life is a good way to let go of old behaviors that might not be working for you.

have some fun rubbing people the wrong way and see what happens.

Blaze

Account Closed
Yo Blaze what's up?

expirementing with life is a good way to let go of old behaviors that might not be working for you.

have some fun rubbing people the wrong way and see what happens.

Well now, look who Merc Rx brought back here. How the heck have you been?

Gemini888

Plenty... Virgo ascendant. Mercury sq moon, merc sq Saturn, moon opp saturn merc quincunx ascendant. Those are the significant ones
There's your answer. Just remember: not everything you perceive as perfect is perfect in reality, and you are your own worst critic.

Said by a Gemini with Virgo Mars as chart ruler :whistling: