Pluto Square Jupiter Square Pluto ?

CaprLibraSquared

Pluto Square Sun AND Jupiter Square Pluto ?

[I have Pluto going through my first house. A LOT IS up at work and personally on really reclaiming my power. I am working with a therapist and really digging in on my mother issues as that is apparent has been playing itself out at work and personally. She was a very cruel person to me throughout my childhood resulting in me giving away my power. I feel I am becoming more conscious of this than ever before. At work the last two years have been really hard with a former boss who was super friendly but overly oppressive and passive aggressive. He was like having a shadow. It really impacted moral and self-esteem. I have a new boss who I am a bit cautious of, but he does seem to be wanting to further my development and put me out front. Again, I am cautious, but so far he has been a positive. More than anything is he his NOT a people pleaser and puts his thoughts out there and summarize the politics at my organization. Nice sanity check. I also have been digging back into astrology and am interested in the Pluto dynamic based on what I've read so far. SO the purpose of this post is I am interested in the interplay of Pluto and my sun and Jupiter.
If I understand correctly Pluto Square my sun is about discovering my inner power and Jupiter square my Pluto is about healing old resentments. Then of course there is Saturn, but haven't gotten that far yet. :)
Would love additional insight. I think 2019 is going to be a big healing and transition for me. Perhaps come out of this horrible funk I have been in and feel more sense of self. WOuld love any additional insight. Always grateful.

Attachments

• Chart question.jpg
    Chart question.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited: