Why so cold?

sparky12

She has been hot and cold toward me and recently more cold.
It seems as if she is upset that I dont text regularly. I'm really confused I just dont want to bother her if she doesn't want me to. We chat on and off no relationship although I really have feelings for me.

Does she want me to back off or try harder?

Attachments

• Img008.jpg
    Img008.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 36

rafaella

Looking at receptions from Venus to Mars, I am not seeing interest from her, she is just concerned with herself, Venus in her own sign and house. Looks like she just wants attention. Reception between Sun and Venus is also not there, its negative actually. No aspects either. She is not physically interested in you or emotionally.

I think you are just wasting your time. I'm sorry.

sparky12

Looking at receptions from Venus to Mars, I am not seeing interest from her, she is just concerned with herself, Venus in her own sign and house. Looks like she just wants attention. Reception between Sun and Venus is also not there, its negative actually. No aspects either. She is not physically interested in you or emotionally.

I think you are just wasting your time. I'm sorry.

Thank you I guess it's time I cut my losses ..

ScorpioCancerian

Oh dude, this Venus will definitely not come out play. Look at her, sitting on the throne of her house ! And what happens in this case ? Venus being on her accidental house, it takes down both Mars and the Sun you significators. Cut loose and go the other way.