really scared

Eleni1

Hello!
Please help me with this horary.
who called me? My "ex" (not exactly because we did not have a normal relationship) or my brother?
someone called me without number
and he was not talking
and i am afraid it is my brother and he is planning something bad! He is a totally crazy and bad person.

Attachments

• who called me.jpg
    who called me.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Your brother doesn't seem like such a bad bloke with the chart you have up. Cusp of the 3rd on Spica and ruler in domicile and not near Algol.

But if you look at the chart in whole signs he's Mars in fall so who knows maybe you're seeing him through an un-embellished lens.

Eleni1

Your brother doesn't seem like such a bad bloke with the chart you have up. Cusp of the 3rd on Spica and ruler in domicile and not near Algol.

But if you look at the chart in whole signs he's Mars in fall so who knows maybe you're seeing him through an un-embellished lens.

Hello!
Thanks for your reply at first!
I don't know maybe it was not my brother.
But he is bad person he has even threaten us with knife!
So believe me i am not overeacting.
And how can i see who called?
I should see the ruler of 3rd house venus?

Eleni1

No he did not make a mistake!
And i closed the phone because he was not replying to me even i asked 3 times.
Plus my phone is never ringing i don't have friends who calls me without number.

Last edited:

Sunrise

About astrology now...where i should look?
In the previous aspects of moon? In the ruler of 3rd house?
hi Eleni1!!!

And should i use whole signs?
Hi dear Eleni!!
You can look third house and its ruler. The third house is the house of communication of the messages and also the house that shows the brothers.
The moon is your co-significator but also can show the events (past, future)

As far as the house system is concerned, you can use it to make you better. Usually they use the regio but some use Whole Signs and also Placidus.

Eleni1

hi Eleni1!!!

Hi dear Eleni!!
You can look third house and its ruler. The third house is the house of communication of the messages and also the house that shows the brothers.
The moon is your co-significator but also can show the events (past, future)

As far as the house system is concerned, you can use it to make you better. Usually they use the regio but some use Whole Signs and also Placidus.

Oh hello!!! :biggrin:
Thanks for you help at first!
This is why i am confused because 3rd is both my brothe and communication.
And some years before i did the same horary about who called me and the previouse aspect of moon was with the ruler of 11th house, and it was a friend of mine finally.
A member in another forum saw the ruler of 3rd house venus in 9th and told me some characteristics that the person who called me may have. Do you believe in this technique?
With venus in 9th it was clear that it was that guy and not my brother.

ANUP

Not overreacting person you.
Yes you behave normally otherwise.You think wide and confident while completing some task.You are a person with good status and few friends.
Emotional and having leadership qualities.

OMG..!!
Wrote so much

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

Eleni1

Not overreacting person you.
Yes you behave normally otherwise.You think wide and confident while completing some task.You are a person with good status and few friends.
Emotional and having leadership qualities.

OMG..!!
Wrote so much

-Anup
www.kascorner.com

οhhh thanks so much :love:
Did you see all this from my natal? :happy: