MargaritaMargoMimi say Hello!

MargaritaMargoMimi

Hello dear all,
my name is Margarita. I am from Bulgaria, Sofia.

My passion and love is astrology. Unfortunately i never took astrological lessons in my life. I am 43 years old. I`m looking to find new friends among you. People with similar interests.
My love to astrology starts when i was 10 years old. When i start to read only zodiak books.I want to find what is behind every person,what is the same,what is the different....between us. What makes us closer each other...etc.
After that in 2004 year when transiting uranus enturs my 8th house i met for the first time.....internet :) i bought a comuter....and after that starts my grub in this sciense.
I wrote in many bulgarian forums about astrology trough years....but never find a warm friendship between me and other persons there. So, i hope to find it here.

Nice to meet all of you!:innocent:

I have sun in 28.59 degree in pisces. I have moon,mars and venus in taurus. Ascendant in leo. Mercury opposite uranus. Sun opposite pluto...and so on.....:)))
A heavy karmic life:)

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hello dear all,
my name is Margarita. I am from Bulgaria, Sofia.

My passion and love is astrology. Unfortunately i never took astrological lessons in my life. I am 43 years old. I`m looking to find new friends among you. People with similar interests.
My love to astrology starts when i was 10 years old. When i start to read only zodiak books.I want to find what is behind every person,what is the same,what is the different....between us. What makes us closer each other...etc.
After that in 2004 year when transiting uranus enturs my 8th house i met for the first time.....internet :) i bought a comuter....and after that starts my grub in this sciense.
I wrote in many bulgarian forums about astrology trough years....but never find a warm friendship between me and other persons there. So, i hope to find it here.

Nice to meet all of you!:innocent:

I have sun in 28.59 degree in pisces. I have moon,mars and venus in taurus. Ascendant in leo. Mercury opposite uranus. Sun opposite pluto...and so on.....:)))
A heavy karmic life:)
Hello MargaritaMargoMim, nice to meet you in cyberspace also, welcome :smile: