emotional problems.. prone to lie?

waybread

Kristina, I think we have to be very careful in saying harsh things about a person based on his chart. A horoscope shows a potential. We don't know how emotionally evolved the person is, or whether he will be able to grow out of his more troublesome personality traits. But let's look at your experience as a guide for now. It sounds like this man is rather insensitive if he feels he can say he cares about you but then just vanish till he feels like coming around again. And this has been going on for 2.5 years? My morale couldn't take this for very long: can yours?

The big news about this chart is its T-square involving most of this man's planets. I wonder if he feels like he is ready to explode much of the time, it shows so much internal pressure. Is he ever physically violent or verbally abusive? A Cancer moon can mean a loving heart; or it can mean the perpetual child who demands love but isn't so experienced in how to share and give it to anyone else.

This is one case where I urge you to be very, very realistic about your relationship. In a true relationship you shouldn't have to spend much time trying to figure out the other person.

kristina86

Account Closed
Kristina, I think we have to be very careful in saying harsh things about a person based on his chart. A horoscope shows a potential. We don't know how emotionally evolved the person is, or whether he will be able to grow out of his more troublesome personality traits. But let's look at your experience as a guide for now. It sounds like this man is rather insensitive if he feels he can say he cares about you but then just vanish till he feels like coming around again. And this has been going on for 2.5 years? My morale couldn't take this for very long: can yours?

The big news about this chart is its T-square involving most of this man's planets. I wonder if he feels like he is ready to explode much of the time, it shows so much internal pressure. Is he ever physically violent or verbally abusive? A Cancer moon can mean a loving heart; or it can mean the perpetual child who demands love but isn't so experienced in how to share and give it to anyone else.

This is one case where I urge you to be very, very realistic about your relationship. In a true relationship you shouldn't have to spend much time trying to figure out the other person.

well. we live in different countries,so we are not in a committed relationship right now.i don`t even think about that.the way i feel and the way he feels is that we feel so strongly about each other that it doesn`t matter because we know we will be together in the future.i know it sounds weird..but i do realize he has other women right now.but it doesn`t matter to me because i feel so strongly it`s not importnant because i am the one for him.he has told me he thinks the same way.that are bond is so strong that he is not worried we are not together now,because we will be..

he always tells me that don`t get upset if i don`t hear from him..and i have noticed that even his family doesn`t always know what he is up to or where he is going..but some things just feel too cold..he might write to me and then he doesn`t answer to me in a long time..now i finally deleted him from my facebook and only then i heard from him..so i really don`t know is he playing with me or not.i only spend few months with him.so i don`t know him that well.but i did notice he can be verbally very cold and many times i do feel he is cold and doen`t care.he is someone very proud. he doesn`t cry after women..he works allot,he is already age 25 successful but he still wants more.i know he is very spiritual and believes in god.

but i`m wondering his emotional side..i have made the wrong choices so many times in the past.i don`t really know what he feels and i would just like to know is he bad news.

Vista

You have already said he gets upset and angry very easily, he often disappears, ignores you, he is frequently very cold, and he has other women. The writing is on the wall with this guy he is bad news. Regardless, I can see no matter what anyone says you are going to wait around for the crumbs he throws at you.

I will not put more energy into this thread. I wish you all the best with your relationship!

well. we live in different countries,so we are not in a committed relationship right now.i don`t even think about that.the way i feel and the way he feels is that we feel so strongly about each other that it doesn`t matter because we know we will be together in the future.i know it sounds weird..but i do realize he has other women right now.but it doesn`t matter to me because i feel so strongly it`s not importnant because i am the one for him.he has told me he thinks the same way.that are bond is so strong that he is not worried we are not together now,because we will be..

he always tells me that don`t get upset if i don`t hear from him..and i have noticed that even his family doesn`t always know what he is up to or where he is going..but some things just feel too cold..he might write to me and then he doesn`t answer to me in a long time..now i finally deleted him from my facebook and only then i heard from him..so i really don`t know is he playing with me or not.i only spend few months with him.so i don`t know him that well.but i did notice he can be verbally very cold and many times i do feel he is cold and doen`t care.he is someone very proud. he doesn`t cry after women..he works allot,he is already age 25 successful but he still wants more.i know he is very spiritual and believes in god.

but i`m wondering his emotional side..i have made the wrong choices so many times in the past.i don`t really know what he feels and i would just like to know is he bad news.

kristina86

Account Closed
i posted his chart because i have always the need to understand why people act on some way.i just want to understand them.the reasons for their bahavior.this far i have been told he has issues.and i do believe you.i still don`t know why or what might happened to him to have these issues.but i hear you.and i do know what i need to do. you just want to hold on hope,when there isn`t.

no one has to answer to this read,it`s by choice,and i have had help from your words.

Vista

You have a thread you started about bullying, this man clearly fits into that category based on his personality profile and the way he treats you. As long as you accept crumbs that's what you will get. All this man has given you in empty words and when he feels you pull away, he reels you back in with more empty words. It must give him a lot of power to know he basically has to do little if nothing to keep you hanging around. I am not trying to make you feel worse than you do but this is the reality with this guy. All of us are outsiders looking at the situation clearly because we have no emotional attachment to the outcome either way.

Again, my intention was not to hurt your feeling or insult you in any way. And yes you are correct, no one has to answer your thread but we do so in earnest to help. It's when we come full circle and back to where you start that becomes frustrating because regardless of your concern, based on your responses you are not going to do anything; it's clear.

I sincerely hope you find what you are looking for with this man.

i posted his chart because i have always the need to understand why people act on some way.i just want to understand them.the reasons for their bahavior.this far i have been told he has issues.and i do believe you.i still don`t know why or what might happened to him to have these issues.but i hear you.and i do know what i need to do. you just want to hold on hope,when there isn`t.

no one has to answer to this read,it`s by choice,and i have had help from your words.

kristina86

Account Closed
You have a thread you started about bullying, this man clearly fits into that category based on his personality profile and the way he treats you. As long as you accept crumbs that's what you will get. All this man has given you in empty words and when he feels you pull away, he reels you back in with more empty words. It must give him a lot of power to know he basically has to do little if nothing to keep you hanging around. I am not trying to make you feel worse than you do but this is the reality with this guy. All of us are outsiders looking at the situation clearly because we have no emotional attachment to the outcome either way.

Again, my intention was not to hurt your feeling or insult you in any way. And yes you are correct, no one has to answer your thread but we do so in earnest to help. It's when we come full circle and back to where you start that becomes frustrating because regardless of your concern, based on your responses you are not going to do anything; it's clear.

I sincerely hope you find what you are looking for with this man.

i understand your point.i always try to understand people and their behavior and in the same time i let them hurt me or treat me badly because i eant to believe so much they are good people.and they must have difficulties and i need to "save" or understand them. i believe he has issues.i really do.i already took that step i need to do to forget him.and to move on.i deleted him from my social media,his phone number.and i told him not to contact me again.and i know he wont. it`s good so many people tell me what i need to hear.

Vista

You should be very proud of yourself!! Stay strong because I can guarantee you will hear from this guy again. He will try and reel you back in. You should probably block all his phone number and on FB.

You have a very nice and sweet Moon in Pisces and Sun in Cancer, you should find a nice man who connects to these planets in a beneficial way(not this guy as you were caught up in his extremely difficult T square). A nice guy with good intentions, you will always know where you stand. Trust your intuition, it's there for a reason.

kristina86

Account Closed
You should be very proud of yourself!! Stay strong because I can guarantee you will hear from this guy again. He will try and reel you back in. You should probably block all his phone number and on FB.

You have a very nice and sweet Moon in Pisces and Sun in Cancer, you should find a nice man who connects to these planets in a beneficial way(not this guy as you were caught up in his extremely difficult T square). A nice guy with good intentions, you will always know where you stand. Trust your intuition, it's there for a reason.

i was talking to my priest today and he gave me vision and even his opinion as a man.so he felt the same way as you do..so i can`t pretend any otherwise..it`s very easy to close your eyes from the truth.this man was someone i felt very spiritual way.it felt like a spiritual relationship.and i had never felt that before.but clearly it is only how i feel,or then it`s just an illusion.

he is very proud.i don`t think he would contact me anymore. and he can`t because i closed my FB. that was something i was going to do anyway.
just need to learn that actions or lack of them really do show the truth.

illusion is hard to break.

kristina86

Account Closed
Vista,

Moon in Pisces and Sun in Cancer, are those indicative of Intuition?

Thanks, gis

for me.i have always felt very intuitive..and if i`m really honest with myself that intuition has always warned me when something is not right..but many times i chose not to listen that intuition..

also have had many dreams that has come true. but never was sure is that just a coincidence or is there some real intuition..

do you believe or use palmistry at all?

gismeu

for me.i have always felt very intuitive..and if i`m really honest with myself that intuition has always warned me when something is not right..but many times i chose not to listen that intuition..

also have had many dreams that has come true. but never was sure is that just a coincidence or is there some real intuition..

do you believe or use palmistry at all?

Hi Kristina,

first I want to congratulate you for ending that relationship. Now better things can and will come your way!

I believe in palmistry, as well as the Tarot and things like that.
However, not necessarily every palm-reader is worth his money!!!

Above all, the way these things work is that the person doing the reading is picking up things that are in the aura of the other person and the palm or tarot cards are only crutches, helping him do that. And if we would trust ourselves more, we would not need these people, because we can know ourselves very well, what the case is with us!!!

And as you wrote, you do know too. It's just that sometimes your emotions want something else and you don't listen.
Like most of us earthly humans do at times :)

best, gis

kristina86

Account Closed
Hi Kristina,

first I want to congratulate you for ending that relationship. Now better things can and will come your way!

I believe in palmistry, as well as the Tarot and things like that.
However, not necessarily every palm-reader is worth his money!!!

Above all, the way these things work is that the person doing the reading is picking up things that are in the aura of the other person and the palm or tarot cards are only crutches, helping him do that. And if we would trust ourselves more, we would not need these people, because we can know ourselves very well, what the case is with us!!!

And as you wrote, you do know too. It's just that sometimes your emotions want something else and you don't listen.
Like most of us earthly humans do at times :)

best, gis

i know this is out of the subject but you wouldn`t know what it means when you have 2 head lines? i have them in both hands.just like my grandmother.

only thing i read was that it could imply great finance...or talent..but that is not correct for me at least...^^

Last edited:

gismeu

i know this is out of the subject but you wouldn`t know what it means when you have 2 head lines? i have them in both hands.just like my grandmother.

only thing i read was that it could imply great finance...or talent..but that is not correct for me at least...^^

Which finger or fingers are the headlines leading to?

gis

kristina86

Account Closed
Which finger or fingers are the headlines leading to?

gis

here is my left and right hand. i cant explain so i show the pictures.
my lines are very weak. as you can see..in left hand the life line is very non existant as the fate line..i think there i double head lines,but the other one is shorter in both hands.

Attachments

• double head left hand.JPG
    double head left hand.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 22
  • double head right hand..JPG
    double head right hand..JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 22

helgaleena

Those head lines are very interesting! I see more imagination on the right hand than on the left hand. Which is your dominant hand? Also, any line which is doubled has been 'reinforced', which is good and can make up for other hand problems.

gismeu

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Hi Kristina,[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]the first thing I wanna say is that if you have 2 bank accounts in Switzerland with money in them, that is better than having just one. But if you have 2 credit cards with big debt, then 1 is better than 2![/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The reason I'm saying this is because I get the impression that you tend to see having 2 as a negative. But I could be wrong.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Looking at your photos, I don't really see 2 head lines! Your left hand has a short line between the head and heart line, so it could be put to either head or heart, in my view.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Comparing your head line with your heart line, it appears that on both hands your head lines are stronger/deeper/longer. That could indicate that you are ruled more by your head than your heart. Neither is good or bad, it is simply a preponderance. And I don't find the difference that big or pronounced anyway![/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The head lines seem to lead to your index fingers, which represents Jupiter.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]That would indicate someone with good discipline and good at making decisions.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Hope that helps, gis[/FONT]

kristina86

Account Closed
Those head lines are very interesting! I see more imagination on the right hand than on the left hand. Which is your dominant hand? Also, any line which is doubled has been 'reinforced', which is good and can make up for other hand problems.

is left hand like what is given you in birth? and the right hand shows the life you have lived and how you lived it?

like i have almost no life line or faith line in my left hand..but in the right hand i do have a life line and the fate line even it`s still weak.

my dominant hand is my right hand.

kristina86

Account Closed
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Hi Kristina,[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]the first thing I wanna say is that if you have 2 bank accounts in Switzerland with money in them, that is better than having just one. But if you have 2 credit cards with big debt, then 1 is better than 2![/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The reason I'm saying this is because I get the impression that you tend to see having 2 as a negative. But I could be wrong.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Looking at your photos, I don't really see 2 head lines! Your left hand has a short line between the head and heart line, so it could be put to either head or heart, in my view.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Comparing your head line with your heart line, it appears that on both hands your head lines are stronger/deeper/longer. That could indicate that you are ruled more by your head than your heart. Neither is good or bad, it is simply a preponderance. And I don't find the difference that big or pronounced anyway![/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The head lines seem to lead to your index fingers, which represents Jupiter.[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]That would indicate someone with good discipline and good at making decisions.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Hope that helps, gis[/FONT]

i don`t have bank accounts in Switzerland :lol: i live in finland.

the other head lines are attached to the head line..the shorter head lines begins with the other head line.

heart line is strongest line in right hand. it also attaches the head line but that line is so weak it can`t be seen in the picture.