distant& cold relationship with sister..

kristina86

Account Closed
me and my sister have never been close..even as children..she never wanted to be near me and we had huge fights all ready then..now as adults it`s just even more worse..there is no kind of relationship..really distant..i have tried to get closer but she just wont let me. and has never understood me..all i can say that we are two really diffrent kind of people..but i dont understant this.

if anyone can share their opinion...about are synastry and aspects..?

(she has her chiron conjunct my lilith..and i have the same exact aspect natally! she also has mars conjunct her vertex..just like i have..this is dangerous,violent aspect?..and we both have it..)

Last edited:

waybread

Which chart is yours, inner or outer? Also, can you post each of your charts separately? I find them easier to read that way; and also, it's a little easier to see what two people are like as individuals.

kimbermoon

The 3rd H relates to siblings, which for you houses Pluto [crisis, destruction], which also squares your Mercury and Venus and also afflicts Jupiter. Note also that your sister's Mars/Sun conjunct also afflicts your Mercury and Venus in the 12th, where enmity is often found. Since Venus rules sisters, this seems to be the most obvious problem in synastry.
Her own Moon oppose Mercury also falls across your axis of relationships, while her Venus falls close to your own Sun/Neptune opposition [deceptions, betrayals].
Saturn squaring your Moon in the 4th shows disappointments and losses affecting the family; are the parents still living? Your Moon also squares Uranus which is often the signature of estrangements or separation.
My own sister chose to distance herself from me and we have been apart for 24 years now. Indeed, personality differences can be quite divisive and I finally had to learn to accept that fact, to forgive her and to just carry on with my own life.
There are many indications in your chart of how this would be, and the reasons are apt to be numerous. Would you still desire a reconciliation?

waybread

Kia, it looks to me as though you have an exceptionally changeable and tender emotional nature. Moon Pisces people (which your sister is also, incidentally) have extremely sensitive emotional natures. With your moon squaring Saturn and Uranus, I wonder if your feelings in general are very easily hurt by people who cannot share your level of sensitivity. Moon square Saturn can be very hard on your self-esteem. Then with your Cancer sun, you are very oriented towards bonding at a deep emotional level with the people you love. If they do not return the same level of need for emotional bonding, it is very hard on your feelings.

Hopefully you can understand that most of the time the "cold" people are not trying to hurt your feelings-- it's just that they are unable to reciprocate at the same level. If they seem deliberately cruel, it is just their way of needing to maintain their sense of personal space.

Mia also is a sun-Leo. My sister is a sun Leo as well, and I learned long ago not to expect much emotional support from her. Most times we get along just fine, but many Leos need to be the queen of the castle, or the lead actress who is always on centre-stage. The queen will be fine with her lady-in-waiting or supporting actress, but don't expect the queen to be much interested in her daily life. Leos can be the most generous and happy sun-signs on the planet, but they will always see their interests as coming first.

With her Pisces moon, your sister is also extremely sensitive, so she will probably not easily forget any real or imagined disrespect towards her.

My suggestion is not to expect your sister to change, and to focus on friends and other family members who can reciprocate at your emotional level.

kristina86

Account Closed
no..i know how it is..we have never had a sister bond..even as little.so now i have accept the fact that there might never be.she just wont let me near her.even i try.my father died in 2007 and mom is seriously sick.i was separated with her when i was little,my grandmother raised me,but these days i have connected with my mother. so this all sounds very familiar and truthful what you say..

it`s always hard when you are distand and almost stranger with your family but i realize im not the only one.who is struggling with this.
everything you describe about my nature is very true..i always found myself lonely because my need of certain level of love is very huge..and many people cant response to that.so i feel like they are cold..dont care about me.very true.

this subject to other..are you able to tell based on my chart that should i have some physic/healing/intuitive aspects?

i find myself intuitive..but i was once told i have this gift if i only know how to use it.that it`s there but i need to find it.

also for future work..only now i know what i want to do in life,my dream is to be a deacon working in church with all kinds of people or abroad..and i thought it was very funny when someone looked my chart and told me that im going to be working with humanitarian cause. what are your thoughts?

Last edited:

waybread

Kristina-- sisters should be the best of friends in a perfect world, but life doesn't always give us the ideal sister. With your Venus (affection, relationships) conjunct your sister's sun (her identity) you probably feel this problem more than most. Especially since you are so close in age! I wonder, also, if when you were little, your young Leo sister might have resented the new baby who meant that she couldn't be your parents' entire centre of attention any more. I don't know what her childhood was like, but her chart suggests some difficulties; and if you were raised by your grandmother, probably your sister didn't experience her upbringing as ideal, either.

Kia, if you want to be a deacon in your church, I think you would be good at it. Intuitive and psychic abilities come in many forms. I think you have some ability to know what people are thinking and feeling-- even before they fully realize it themselves! I think you would be very good with pastoral care; or even some type of hospital chaplaincy or hospice (palliative care) work. Someone who is very ill or at the end of life would benefit enormously from your intuitive, sensitive nature. (Moon, Jupiter in the 8th house; Mercury-Venus in the 12th.)

But first, make sure your own emotional state is on a solid basis. Otherwise it will be difficult to help other people. If you are a Christian, let your religious faith show you the way! If you can see how God and the universe support you at all times, then you will be in a position to give your love and strength to other people in need. (Your mother, for one.)

Perhaps, in having experienced your sister as emotionally distant and cold, you can better relate to others in distress who are alone in the world.

Your north node (of the moon) in the 9th house suggests that your growth lies in activities that expand your mental horizons, through overseas travel, higher education, theology, or developing a life philosophy.

With Saturn in the 4th house of early childhood conditioning, you are apt to experience your childhood as deprived and imperfect. But this should help you to grow, also, in compassion for other people, whose lives aren't so perfect, either.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

thank you for sharing your story...
I do think your intuition / psychic receptivity is heightened with your Grand Trine configuration, and especially with the water signs. Since Jupiter is adjoined with your Moon, this serves to magnify those qualities. In the early years you may not trust or understand these influences, but they definitely help to increase your awareness beyond the limitations of the material world.

Your spiritual inclinations are associated with the 9th House, with Taurus at the MC [to offer peace and support to others], as in ministerial work. Sun in the 11th shows your humanitarian and altruistic aspirations. Venus in the 12th can be a source of loneliness, yet it also links to working from behind the scenes, for the handicapped and disadvantaged.

I think you are very capable of living your dream, and wish you all the luck.

kristina86

Account Closed
very true what you say.it`s true that everyone has some kind of difficulties in life.i have had my share..and even it has been very difficult i still feel like a winner because i still have my positive mind with people..some people get to be very negative when they feel life has treated them unfairly..or given them so many adversity..so they became angry and don`t feel grateful about the good things in life..the small things they don`t even see..

all i can say that for me all the difficulties has made me realize what i want.and i do relate to people in a very deep level and feel that compassion.

if you dont mind me asking...what is a grand trine? i didn`t know i have one...:lol:

waybread

3 connected trines that form a triangle in the chart. Sun-moon-Pluto. This is considered a fortunate formation, with the exception that sometimes grand trine people don't accomplish as much as they are capable of doing, simply because life will go pretty well for them even if they don't get the university degree or the extra job-training, &c.